Which theories, did you have while playing TWD for the first time.

Comments

• Cliched how, if I may ask?

• True, though honestly, as someone who was absolutely endeared by Sarah, I would've been fine with her being written out of the story IF it was done RIGHT.

There were many inconsistencies, I actually forgot about that part lol. Someone said that Sarah should have been with them at the end and I

• Jane would turn out to be Lilly cooking something up for Clementine and/or Kenny.

• Halfway nothing-- that smug sonuvabitch was a-wall since the first episode!

Also, I wasn't aware that was cliche.

• And why would you think that? :expressionless:

Yeah. It had to of been Eddie instead of Arvo originally.

• Y'know, the same thing happened in Season 1, Episode two when Andy St. John shot Kenny in the waist as he tried to rush him and save his son. And yet in the episodes aftermath, he seems A-okay. Although there are hints of the wound in episode 3 and (probably) 4.

OneWayNoWay posted: »

I had assumed towards the end of Season 2, that no matter what happened with the Kenny vs Jane fight and who ended up winning, Kenny would s

• Actually, he's quite winded and in pain in the climax, enough to hold his side for a bit. It did give us that one hilarious moment, tho.
    Katjaa: Are you allright?
    Kenny: Yeah, I'm just not a young as I used to be.
    Matt: Back in my day, I could take bullets like a champ!:lol:

Y'know, the same thing happened in Season 1, Episode two when Andy St. John shot Kenny in the waist as he tried to rush him and save his son

• Yeah winded I suppose. But honestly? Taking a near point blank shot would probably take you out of it, plus (Determinanly) Travis was in the exact same circumstances, It just seems.....inconsistent.

DabigRG posted: »

Actually, he's quite winded and in pain in the climax, enough to hold his side for a bit. It did give us that one hilarious moment, tho. Ka

• Oh yeah, well I can't really speak for that. Travis technically got it literally from the barrell, but yeah I have no idea.

Yeah winded I suppose. But honestly? Taking a near point blank shot would probably take you out of it, plus (Determinanly) Travis was in the exact same circumstances, It just seems.....inconsistent.

• It's also ironic how Jane also slashes Kenny in the same place during Season twos climax. And thats glossed over...heh. Paying homage eh Telltale?

Oh yeah, well I can't really speak for that. Travis technically got it literally from the barrell, but yeah I have no idea.

• However, the narrative heavily suggests that Natasha was indeed sick.

But yeah, it would have worked if Eddie had taken Arvo's role, with the difference that stealing the bag of supplies would be fairly more justified in my opinion.

Come to think of it, Arvo's was stashing a bag of medical supplies, and Jane supposed he might have been a druggie. We know Eddie smokes pot

• Deltino actually just explained that in the Plothole thread earlier today.

It's also ironic how Jane also slashes Kenny in the same place during Season twos climax. And thats glossed over...heh. Paying homage eh Telltale?

• Jane accused Arvo of being a junkie, which Eddie was. And Arvo used Eddie's silver pistol. And Eddie appeared on the title card for Episode 4.

And why would you think that?

• I wasn't aware Eddie was known for his silver pistol. Also, that's some serious conspiracy theory type shit there, man!

Jane accused Arvo of being a junkie, which Eddie was. And Arvo used Eddie's silver pistol. And Eddie appeared on the title card for Episode 4.

• Based on Clem's gun lesson, Sarah would either save someone or kill someone by accident.
    Based on the slide of EP4, Clem would become more evil.
    In EP5, in Jane's ending, the family is pretending to be innocent and are really murderous bandits.

HOW DID I MISS ANY OF THESE?!

Here's some that I can remember. Some of which are still ongoing. Season 1: * Lee's wife is still alive and Clem would meet her in S

• Haha, I think the writers just changed some things here and there. I made a video about Season 2's changes and former story awhile ago.

I wasn't aware Eddie was known for his silver pistol. Also, that's some serious conspiracy theory type shit there, man!

• Ah yes! With the creepy ass music and that unnerving animation of Clementine's shade walking down the road.

Haha, I think the writers just changed some things here and there. I made a video about Season 2's changes and former story awhile ago.

• I predicted/theorized that Clementine and Sarah would have a falling out and get into a fight at some point down the road.

• Not a theory of my own, but something I found in an older thread

:lol:

Carver: Shit. I hear a elevator music! It's fucking distracting our work! You! Arvo! I'm going to check on the group. If I don't make it out alive, You must follow them

Arvo: (Speaking Russian)

Carver: (Slaps Arvo) ENGLISH MOTHERFUCKER!!

Arvo: Yes sir! Yes sir!

Carver: And send your gibberish friends if you need help

• I legitimately thought that our group could get a boat on the water and survive far away from the death and madness. I had it all figured out with Kenny, even knew who I'd take and who would stay. Then Vernon and the Stranger happened...

• And THEN Michonnne happened...

I legitimately thought that our group could get a boat on the water and survive far away from the death and madness. I had it all figured out with Kenny, even knew who I'd take and who would stay. Then Vernon and the Stranger happened...

• I thought Omid was gonna turn into a zombie and take a chunk out of Christa's neck when she was holding him, lmao.

• I'm not sure if I would classify this as a theory, but I'm still going to comment. Ah...this was insanely stupid.

Once Lee got bit, I freaked out like crazy. I then lived in denial for the rest of No Time Left. After I cut Lee's arm off, I kept saying to myself "Oh, Lee's gonna be fine. I removed the infected part. He's gonna live!" As he kept getting worse, I just completely removed thoughts of his mortality from my head. Then once we made it to the jewelry store, I finally admitted everything to myself, and then the tears came.

I didn't actually believe Lee would live, so this isn't really a prediction I harbored. It was pretty much extremely intense denial.

• edited September 2016

While playing the worst thing ever in the form of an episodic title named "No Going Back" I got to several points during my continuously drunken stupor in which I hypothesized many intriguing theories.

[Theory 1: Clementine died during the standoff]

It was at the worst of the worst point in the episode that I was convinced (still kind of am) that Clementine's mortal coil had left the earth and she was really killed during the standoff. This was, of course, at the point in which she fell into freezing cold water and was warmed after elapsed time of roughly 10 minutes of idiot-dumb-bitch and shitsack-racist-scumface arguing and Clem suffering no long term effects of hypothermia.

[Theory 2: AJ is a devilspawn]

My moment of realization crept more slowly than the other theories. This time, I understood that AJ was far too accepting and comfortable as a baby in the freezing cold wastes to be a naturally integrated character and people that were around him, namely even Clementine, acting more and more absurd and with less regard to their safety. This led to me understanding AJ as a Cthulhu hellspawn responsible for all the misery of the world.

[Theory 3: $$$$$$$$]

As the credits rolled and I sat slumped in a drunken haze ready to vomit, I understood something. Telltale made dat cash, and they did it with minimal effort to things like continuity, natural plot progression, intrigue, insight, or understanding of what made No Time Left literally a masterpiece of emotionally gripping proportions.

So my final theory is that Telltale made dat dough.

enter image description here

• I had a theory that season 2 was going to be great. Boy did that get shut down quick.

• That Glenn kidnapped Clem, Boyd was literally Morgan Freeman, Ben would live to the end, Pete would survive for a while if you save him, Sarah would live, Jane would stay away from the group, Mike would be shot by the russians, Rebecca would live to the end, Luke would live, Nate and Eddie would actually be in episode 4, That Eddie and Lilly would be together (Judging by the pictures behind the saves), Kenny would kill Arvo, Sam was a traitor, Paige was Sam's mom, James and Alex were gonna die, Jonas or Zachary would join us, and finally, that the only people that would be alive at the end would be Pete, Michonne, and Sam

• I thought that since Omid died, Christa would name her baby after him like he wanted... I still think they should've done that.
    I thought Brenda was going to kill Katjaa (I knew they wouldn't kill Duck because he's in the picture for episode 3)
    Also... I thought that Jolene was... the stranger's wife...

Can't think of anything else at the moment.

• Question? Were you serious about being in a drunken haze or whatever you said?

While playing the worst thing ever in the form of an episodic title named "No Going Back" I got to several points during my continuously dru

• After that absolutely ludicrous start that eradicated all the suspension and amazing build-up the prior cliffhanger set up, I immediately grabbed the nearest bottle of Jack and started sipping.

By the end, I was more tipsy than drunk but it's always nice to exaggerate a tiny bit.

dan290786 posted: »

Question? Were you serious about being in a drunken haze or whatever you said?

• No comment lol

After that absolutely ludicrous start that eradicated all the suspension and amazing build-up the prior cliffhanger set up, I immediately gr

• Well that's a lie, you just did.

No comment lol

• No comment for the comment you just commented on

Well that's a lie, you just did.

• Commentception

No comment for the comment you just commented on

• edited September 2016

This is more of a question than a theory at this point, but it does sorta tie into my experiences and predictions while playing the game.

After Carver murders Reggie(over some f@ckin berries, no less), he explains that weakness (and incompetence in doing what they're asked to) won't be tolerated. Notably, he used looks at Sarah when saying this, as if using Reggie's murder to intimidate Sarah specifically (which he even non-verbally gets across to Clementine). After sternly sending Clementine off for her next assignment with Bonnie, he is seen walking and putting a hand on Sarah's shoulder while tilting his head in that sort of "Just between you and me" type of way.

What did you think this was about?

• edited September 2016

The boat parts of Michonne were AWESOME. The boat presented an interested set of problems like creepy radio transmissions, running out of food, and getting stuck on debris. I wish we spent more time actually sailing and encountering different things.

And THEN Michonnne happened...

• Like the underwater Walkers.

The boat parts of Michonne were AWESOME. The boat presented an interested set of problems like creepy radio transmissions, running out of food, and getting stuck on debris. I wish we spent more time actually sailing and encountering different things.

• edited September 2016
    • I believed that cutting Lee's arm meant that he would survive. But I was unfortunately wrong.

• I thought that there was going to be a fight between Luke and Kenny at the end of S2 because it was heavily hinted throughout the season.

• I also thought that Sam, James, Alex, and Paige were going to die no matter what.

• i thought it was gonna be a happy ending...

• Jane would somehow ally with the Russian Group and become the Big Bad of No Going Back.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.