what games are you playing?

Comments

• Is it better then the previous nba?

nba 2k17

• imo it's alot better but there are still some things that 2k needs to work on (like ai...)

Menofthe214 posted: »

Is it better then the previous nba?

• Right now

• Journey
    • Beyond Good and Evil
    • Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep
  • Well I was playing it and it's awesome so far just today every time I try to load into the game it crashes on the loading screen but I'm on Xbox one it might work on some other platform. But other than that I love the game and I haven't noticed any glitches yet.

I was thinking about buying that. I've heard that, because it's in early access, the unfinished gameplay gets kind of repetitive after a few

• Silent Hill. It's over 15 years old and still a creepy game. I hope it gets remade and remastered someday.

• Logged into Heroes of the Storm after dropping it for a few months. I'm appalled at what they've done to my bestest lady, Zagara. I kind of get it? She was scary before. But I'm still sad.
    And good lord, so many new additions

• I have completed Sub Rebellion, Alien: Isolation, GTA: San Andreas, Minecraft: Story Mode, and 18 Wheels of Steel: Extreme Trucker 2 on max difficulties.

• Battlefield 4

• Just picked up Fallout Shelter. A bit amusing but definitely not a great game to sit in front of for extended periods. Pity I picked it up on PC being I'm one of the rare people who do not own a smart phone. I can see where it would work 100x better for a phone, being a lot of the stuff is "Timed" and extensively. 2+ hours and my Explorer hasn't found anything interesting. So I said screw it, go to bed, lets see what happens when I check it tomorrow morning. As I head the PC version goes by the PC clock. lol

• Right now i'm playing Watch_Dogs and L.A. Noire.

• edited October 2016

Assault Android Cactus, Cloudbuilt, GW2, MNOG, NUNS 3, Princess Remedy in a World of Hurt, Massive Chalice, Paladins, but as of right now?

...Nothing, really.

• You can get this for PC? I wish I would have known this. I really hate playing games on my phone, so this is perfect.

Kameraden posted: »

Just picked up Fallout Shelter. A bit amusing but definitely not a great game to sit in front of for extended periods. Pity I picked it u

• I'm playing batman.mso far so good. I s e in here that it says that episode two is already available. Yet I can't seem to get it. Anyone else have that prob? And I am trying to get it on my iPhone **

• Beyond good and evil

Still waiting and hoping for a sequel

joshua007 posted: »

Right now * Journey * Beyond Good and Evil * Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep

• edited October 2016

Yes you just get the "Bethesda" Launcher from their website and walla. Download/Play, Free. lol

MosesARose posted: »

You can get this for PC? I wish I would have known this. I really hate playing games on my phone, so this is perfect.

• Walla

You mean voilá, right?

Kameraden posted: »

Yes you just get the "Bethesda" Launcher from their website and walla. Download/Play, Free. lol

• It's not out on iphone, the "available now" thing is a bug.

I'm playing batman.mso far so good. I s e in here that it says that episode two is already available. Yet I can't seem to get it. Anyone else have that prob? And I am trying to get it on my iPhone **

• Still waiting and hoping for a sequel

for how long?

Beyond good and evil Still waiting and hoping for a sequel

• Dragon Age: Inquisition

• Don't play stupid, you know exactly what I meant. Context is everything when reading, not the accuracy of the words used. I can spell every word in a sentence wrong and you'd likely still be able to read it if the word order is correct and the sound of the words is similar to the intended.

How Stephen Fry addressed the idiocy that is Grammar Nazi. Pretty much referred to them as semi educated Losers.

papai46 posted: »

Walla You mean voilá, right?

• I remember reading a article in a magazine years ago that had a interview and some concept art im not sure when it was but based on the wiki I just read I think it was 2008

joshua007 posted: »

Still waiting and hoping for a sequel for how long?

• Thefurryone, is dragon age fun? And is it telltale

TheFurryOne posted: »

Dragon Age: Inquisition

• I believe I got it in 2007 April 30 I believe started the game on 8 or 7 PM YUP I STILL REMEMBER THIS!
    Their was this market and I was little and my mom bought it for me probably because it had a female lead on the cover XD.
    The cover looked boring to me but she already bought it for me and I shouldn't judge things before watching or playing she said.
    I was bored that night and... Holy shit... That was amazing, I still remember sitting there in the corner with a small tv ooh the memories.

I remember reading a article in a magazine years ago that had a interview and some concept art im not sure when it was but based on the wiki I just read I think it was 2008

• Yeah it's fun. And no it's an RPG made by Bioware in 2014.

Thefurryone, is dragon age fun? And is it telltale

• Omg there is a season 2 for wolf? Is it on IOS???

• I'm doing my third playthrough of the Mass Effect trilogy. I never get tired of that series.

• So the season 2 or wolf isn't on IOS

ralo229 posted: »

I'm doing my third playthrough of the Mass Effect trilogy. I never get tired of that series.

• There is no season 2. I'm going to be the nice guy and reveal that. It's my good deed for the week.

So the season 2 or wolf isn't on IOS

• Why did you reply to my comment asking that? It had nothing to do with what I said.

So the season 2 or wolf isn't on IOS

• I really liked it. It wasn't as great as the first game, but it was good. Sure, if it was released any other recent year, it probably wouldn't have won all the GOTY awards it did, but I wouldn't say it was as undeserving as a lot of people have said.

TheFurryOne posted: »

Yeah it's fun. And no it's an RPG made by Bioware in 2014.

• Started playing Dark Souls again, it's going well.

• For some reason im playing Fifa 17 but it's fun with all my mates.

but im still on overwatch doing this B)

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/x Jordaaannn/video/22043736

• edited October 2016

Nevermind this post, sorry.

• Currently replaying the Uncharted trilogy on PS3 again.

Also playing Deus Ex: Human Revolution, Half-Life 2 and The Walking Dead Season 2.

• Currently now playing:

Warhammer End Times Vermintide (which if anyone here has this on xbox one let me know so we can play sometime :)

Madden 17

Bioshock Collection (Now on bioshock 2 which is almost as good as the first, but really just feels like just an expansion of the first.)

Persona 4 Golden (Going into the gaming dungeon. Trying to get to Naoto as fast as I can <3)

Senran Kagura Bon Appetit (got it for the "plot")

Akiba's Trip Undead and Undressed (The voice acting is pretty cringeworthy, but still a fun game)

Lies of Astaroth

• No More Room In Hell, Team Fortress 2, Sven Co-Op, Minecraft, GMOD, and working some stuff up in the Blender engine.

• Just finished Enslaved: Odyssey To the West. It's far from perfect, but it was still a good experience. I think it's funny that it borrowed so much from the Uncharted games, 'cinematic' feel, type of climbing etc., and at the same time there were a lot of things this game did that The Last of Us ended up doing three years later, a man and a girl travel across America, in the post-apocalyptic world hoping to save it, were nature is taking back the cities, with great environments and vibrant colors (for those that doesn't know, the Uncharted series and TLOU were made by the same developer, that's why I think it's 'funny').

• Currently playing Arkham Knight for the first time, I like it so far. I see why people have complained about the overuse of the Batmobile, but I thoroughly enjoy it.

• Currently playing Persona 5 on the PS3 and will begin playing Shin Megami Tensei IV: Apocalypse sometime this week.

• State of Decay and Banjo-Tooie (just finished a playthrough of Banjo-Kazooie)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.