AdamRoberts posted: »

But pc and consoles users have...

• Just joking

BlushxX posted: »

War. Players vs Waiters

• You...you...How...Did you play it?

Sarvesh1999 posted: »

ITS OUT ON ANDROID!!! ENJOY!!!

• It's available in the UK for Android. Confirmed. I am from India but downloaded by using VPN.

• What are you talking about? It came out yesterday and for some people 2 days ago

Dude we haven't even played episode 4 yet.!

• Gonna find wifi to download it , thx mate

ITS OUT ON ANDROID!!! ENJOY!!!

• Confirmed, episode 4 already available for Android Episode 4

It's available in the UK for Android. Confirmed. I am from India but downloaded by using VPN.

• Yep. It's available for download in India too.

• edited April 2017

can you purchase it? i can't
    i want to buy episode 4 , but the system is not allowed me to buy it, it said " Authentication is required . You need to sign into your Google Account" already have google account and also google play balance but can't purchase it, need help

Yep. It's available for download in India too.

• Episode 4 is not available for me yet (iOS, Australia)

• Anything for IOS ...... ? (Zombie Crawling )

• Agreed

Blindsniper Take actions against threads which have titles which contains spoilers! They are ruining game of ANDROID and iOS users!

• It seems that it's released for android before iOS for a change. Oh well, at least one of the mobile user groups has it.

• Omg wow. This will go down in history as the ONLY TTG episode to come on Android before iOS

• can you purchase it ?

AdamRoberts posted: »

Omg wow. This will go down in history as the ONLY TTG episode to come on Android before iOS

• Same here, nothing for iOS.. (Switzerland, Europe).

Team is out of office now, I don't expect something before 7-8h from now..

darthsansa posted: »

Episode 4 is not available for me yet (iOS, Australia)

• Ok so it's almost 2:30am on the 26th in Vancouver bc. No iOS episode available. Any news at all? Of course not.

• We (ios users) will wait one more day, i guess.

• Why always us whyyyyyyyyyyyy , that's pathetic T....T

AsheRodrik posted: »

We (ios users) will wait one more day, i guess.

• Tbh, I enjoyed this episode. Very well made, choices were HARD (props to you guys), pacing was ok, PTSD David was awesome XD, Clem flashbacks OMG (thank you writers! You did an amazing job!) <3 and Gabe being a complete pussy is getting on my nerves but it's ok lol. Also thank you for the Gabentine hints :)
    Other than that, I rate this episode a 8/10

• Anything for iOS yet?

• although this one is more understandable

triggered

Deltino posted: »

IGN has always given episode 4 a low score. Happened with Around Every Corner (7.5), happened with Amid The Ruins (6, although this one is m

• Why am I not surprised that us iOS users are being F*****D AGAIN!!!!!

• It's one day late. How is that being F*****?

Why am I not surprised that us iOS users are being F*****D AGAIN!!!!!

• I mean it is already frustrating that mobile users have to wait longer than others. But still i don't understand why ios users have to wait much longer while androids have ep4. Are you trying to get rid of mobile users? It seems like this way and ttg doesn't have to make games for mobile then. I am not trying to be rude or mean but i am disappointed.

• edited April 2017

I remember that for Ep3, Telltale sent off the game to the relevant stores within an hour or so of each other. It just took longer for the android version to release because it was "approved" / playstore was updated much later than the App Store.

Maybe the delay is due to the App Store this time?

• But yeah, the delay for mobile users EVERY episode is just getting ridiculous. I suppose mobile users maybe make a very small percentage of the players and so they're considered less important?

• It might not even be telltales fault, like DS said, might be approval by App Store

• Maybe not their fault, but they should communicate.. Just a tweet saying "we've send off the game, waiting for approval by XX", could help to understand why there is often(always?!) delays (at least for iOS users, don't know for other platforms).

TNewsome posted: »

It might not even be telltales fault, like DS said, might be approval by App Store

• Nah , they never tweet about " we sorry about delay for our mobile user "

PuddingFong posted: »

Maybe not their fault, but they should communicate.. Just a tweet saying "we've send off the game, waiting for approval by XX", could help to understand why there is often(always?!) delays (at least for iOS users, don't know for other platforms).

• Coz they never care ~

Nah , they never tweet about " we sorry about delay for our mobile user "

• Yeah Pudding I totally agree

PuddingFong posted: »

Maybe not their fault, but they should communicate.. Just a tweet saying "we've send off the game, waiting for approval by XX", could help to understand why there is often(always?!) delays (at least for iOS users, don't know for other platforms).

• Because it more than likely means iOS users are not going to receive the episodes until a couple days after the intended release date, just like episode 3. You clearly do not play these games on Mobile since you do not understand the frustration.

TNewsome posted: »

It's one day late. How is that being F*****?

• Still nothing for IOS?

• Nothing yet.

RB---TWDG posted: »

Still nothing for IOS?

• It's on Android for sure, right?

Nothing yet.

• I obviously do, since I'm on IPad. Check my post history I asked about iOS release date. And in case you think I'm a noob. I've played every telltale series except BTTF and mincraft. I just recently joined the forum

Because it more than likely means iOS users are not going to receive the episodes until a couple days after the intended release date, just like episode 3. You clearly do not play these games on Mobile since you do not understand the frustration.

• Is there still nothing yet from IOS ... ? I'm so disappointed and dying like I almost need to bury myself ... I don't know what I am talking about anymore , I hate avoiding spoilers !!!!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.