enter image description here

(at around 10 mins)

Tagged:

Comments

• edited July 2017

• Forgot the cool logo RIP

• Damn people are fast I was going to post it. Anyway this was crazy I am so hyped at least we know they are working on it.

• They've only gone and done it!

• edited July 2017

Hell yeah. Wolf among us is right behind Walking dead and Tales for me. Hype train time.

• Is this for realzies
    Coming back will be magnificent, so excited!

• edited July 2017

Oh my God, this is finally actually happening. enter image description here

I don't even have the words for this.

Huff and Puff has finally paid off!

Me right now: enter image description here

• Fuck yes

• This is a dream come true.....I just hope they don't fuck them up

• enter image description here
    THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOOOOOOOOOOOOU!!!!!!

• OMG ! I am so fucking happy ! :)

• This, Batman S2 and the final season of TWD?!!!! I'm literally crying!!!

• It is time

• Where's that "THE NORTH REMEMBERS" guy?

ps. I'm crying. Thank you Telltale.

• Me yesterday: I won't buy any more TT games on release.
    Me today: Well, fine then, geez.

• We've been waiting for this for a long LONG time! I wonder what other Fables will appear? We got some nods to Cinderella, Rose Red and Red Riding Hood. Maybe we'll see them?

• Holy shit! I'm seriously freaking out, after the announcement of The Last of Us 2 and more Life is Strange games, this has been the only thing I've been waiting for. Bless

• ...kill me omg

• All the waiting... It feels so amazing that we are finally getting a second season. I'm just in awe right now, I can't believe it. It has honestly rekindled my love for Telltale. I felt the decline and was ranting yesterday, but goddamnit Telltale, you did it!

I'm excited for TWD and Batman too, I think I'm just excited in general after that.

Faith in Telltale restored.

• Better late than never, fans been demanding this for a long time, glad TTG decided to listen!

• i made an embarrassingly loud gasping noise when i saw the announcement on the front page tbh

• edited July 2017

Holy god damn shit it's legit

Edit: I might love you again, just don't fuck this up please

• Man, this day couldn't be any better. I'm so excited and hyped.

• OMG, after years of seeing threads of people asking for the gasme, and watching the fanfics die down, finally there's this. This really made my day.

• CathalOHaraCathalOHara Moderator
    edited July 2017

I was literally about to put up that gif of Bigby dancing.

Well, nearly an hour but yeah. xD

armis37 posted: »

Oh my God, this is finally actually happening. I don't even have the words for this. Huff and Puff has finally paid off! Me right now:

• At Last the Gods from Telltale have heard our prayers :)

• Well, this definitely made me happy. Slightly sad that another game didn't get some info, but HEY, OUR SHERIFF IS BACK!!

• FINALLY! TWAU is my favourite Telltale game by far and its fucking great that a second season is finally coming. Now please deliver Telltale

• Well I'm about to go replay season 1. Finally may favorite TT series is getting a season 2.

• The one thing I'm worried about is how they'll handle that final choice. One continues the mystery, and the other ends it with no pursuit of the truth.

• LMAO!!!!

armis37 posted: »

Oh my God, this is finally actually happening. I don't even have the words for this. Huff and Puff has finally paid off! Me right now:

• This is great, A second seasons of TWAU I'm so hyped up.

• While I am slightly hoping that it will influence somewhat, this choice can easily be excused by saying that Faith/Nerissa managed to slip away from Bigby.

What I am more interested to know if this story will still take place during the twenty years in the past or it will be closer to comicbook timeline or even during the time when Bigby went on exile.

I hope that Wolf Among Us will turn into alternate continuity so it isn't restricted by the comicbook canon.

AChicken posted: »

The one thing I'm worried about is how they'll handle that final choice. One continues the mystery, and the other ends it with no pursuit of the truth.

• Can't wait to play as the Big Bad Wolf again! (Hoping for more Gren as well!!!!)

• Looks like Fabletown (This sub-forum) will finally have some life again. :D

pudding_pie posted: »

Can't wait to play as the Big Bad Wolf again! (Hoping for more Gren as well!!!!)

• enter image description here

CathalOHara posted: »

I was literally about to put up that gif of Bigby dancing. Well, nearly an hour but yeah. xD

• Well it was about time. With the amount of mistakes and shit Telltale has been pulling lately, they were bound to do something right eventually, and boy did they deliver big time.

• Ok. Telltale has my faith back in them.I CSNT WAIT OMGB

Sign in to comment in this discussion.