Answer the question above you

Comments

• If I ride a unicorn down a 2u389628397502735'9 km high rocky mountain at 10000 km per hour in a 360 angle of inclination of the ground, what kind of marijuana do I have to take to my mermaid boss so he will like me?

Who do you want to take over the world: aliens, robots or zombies?

• edited August 2017

Nature. But from your list, zombies, they are the easiest to kill.

If you had to pick one field of knowledge to master, what would you choose?

• Politics.

Favorite pizza topping, if any at all?

• Pineapple

Whats your favourite meme?

• Tom Gould's comics

enter image description here

sexuality?

• Heterosexual.

If you were to get an ice cream bowl, what three different flavours would you pick?

• Cool. Too bad you can't find that version on steam.

AronDracula posted: »

San Andreas has been remastered only for Xbox 360.

• MrJavaMrJava Banned
    edited August 2017

Since we get our own biologic revolution, no its not.

Tommy Vercetti or CJ ?

• Sometimes, it can suck to have that evolution. On occasions, there is something on the floor I want to get and I'm too lazy to bend over and pick it up, so I try to grab it with my feet and throw it to my hands, but our big toe isn't exactly opposable anymore. So, most of the time, I either can't pick it up or I throw it way out of range of my hand. But, at least we got our brains out of our evolution. (If I can even use it :P)

MrJava posted: »

Since we get our own biologic revolution, no its not. Tommy Vercetti or CJ ?

• CJ. Always.

You can bring back any TV Show for one more season, what is it?

• Invader Zim, but they are doing a Tv Movie.

If you could name your child after any fictional character who would you name them after?.

• Ellie from TLOU.

Do people shit their pants after they die?

Invader Zim, but they are doing a Tv Movie. If you could name your child after any fictional character who would you name them after?.

• From what I heard, it only happens in about 10% of deaths. It could happen because your body can uncontrollably relax and contract muscles in the body upon death. And when certain muscles are stimulated, it can happen.

What is something most people do easily but you find very difficult?

• Not being late, I always struggle with that.

Explore the Earth in 1300 AD or explore the cosmos in 3100 AD?

• Explore the cosmos in 3100 AD.

What is the first thing you do when you wake up in the morning?

• Grab a cola.

Coffee or tea?

_Dax_ posted: »

Explore the cosmos in 3100 AD. What is the first thing you do when you wake up in the morning?

• hot chocolate

Are you afraid of God? (if u know what i mean)

• Nah

Which movie is worse? Fant4stic or Catwoman?

• Catwoman

If you could choose one video game character to live with you, who would it be and why?

• edited August 2017

Jill Valentine from Resident Evil. I know I'm too young for her age but I have a huge crush on her.

Which sequel are you most excited for? Red Dead Redemption 2 or The Last of Us 2?

• The last of us 2

Pizza or Tacos

• Pizza

Fallout 4 or Skyrim?

• Fallout4

Nathan Drake or Joel from TLOU?

Pizza Fallout 4 or Skyrim?

• Nathan Drake

Who did enjoy playing as the most? Joel or Ellie?

• Joel

What would be your telltale dream game?

• Great characters, deep philosophycal topics, emotionally painful, probably writen by Ken Levin (the writer of Bioshock and Bioshcok Infinite), a smart use of colours, sounds, music and visual imagery for symbolism, choices that matter, but these choices are so small you don't even realize they were the ones that triggered the consecuences until you look deeper into the matter, and it's not only the choices, it's a combination of choices that have a deep impact in the story. Your relationship with all the characters change depending on your choices, and the ending is started to get defined since the very first chocies you make. It's not one choice that defines the ending, it's a combination of choices that you make during the whole gameplay (Kinda like the way ANF hadled the endings but with actually good endings and story and choices that make sense). The main character has a secret not even the player knows, but he/she DO know. Maybe we've been playing as the villain all along. Dark shit but not forced. An intelectual work that leaves the character questioing their existence for years, forever changed after that emotionally devastating experience.

If I'm making a magic system for a story I'm working on based on cards (kinda like tarot but not quite like tarot), like, every card has a different effect, "magic" tricks with cards and playing cards with someone else is like the equivalent of a fight, that kind of tricks could I make? (please help i have writer's block help meeee)

• Stuff like phantom pains, eyebrows falling out, human teeth suddenly becoming sheep teeth, shitting yourself, arms extending to a ridiculous length, maybe think along the lines of- positive effects, negative effects and useless/hilarious effects, that way you can come up with all sorts of stuff!

What's your favourite dinosaur and why?

• Carcharodontosaurus. It has a badass name, it was slightly bigger than t-rex and it looked amazing (I'm gonna post my own drawing)
    enter image description here
    Who is your favourite musician?

• Chester Bennington from Linkin Park, RIP <3.

Favourite actor/actress?

• Harrison Ford.

Kenny or Jane?

bthom20 posted: »

Chester Bennington from Linkin Park, RIP . Favourite actor/actress?

• Kenny

Lee or Clem?

Harrison Ford. Kenny or Jane?

• Lee

(If you've played Uncharted) Sully or Elena?

(If not) Who's your favourite character from TWDs1?

• Sully

What's your favourite genre of video games?

• Survival Horror

Cancelled game you wish wasn't cancelled?

• Not that I've known of

What are your favorite kind of moments in videogames?

• "HOW CAN SHE BE DEAD!?!??! WHAT KIND OF WORLD DOES THIS!??! WHO DOES THIS!?!"

"You'll have to shoot me, sweetpea"

"B-Booker? BOOKER! BOOKER PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME!! BOOKER"

"But father, wherever you are... I miss you"

"I-- I think Booker would miss you, too"

"My family doesn't care about me, understand!? And if you thought that Free Hugs would save me you were totally out of your mind!"

"AAAAGAHGHGAHAAAARR (protagonist'a agony scream)"

The typical, harrowing and heartbreaking moments that bring you yo tears.

Religion and why you believe in it?

• I don't really consider myself to be officially part of any religion. I guess I'm an Agnostic of sorts.

Favorite comfort food?

• potatoes & bacon

what game do you want a sequel to?

ralo229 posted: »

I don't really consider myself to be officially part of any religion. I guess I'm an Agnostic of sorts. Favorite comfort food?

• Tales from the Borderlands
    (Or a new Mass Effect game that doesn't suck ass)

If you could make a single video game character real, who would it be and why?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.