If you could bring back one character that disappeared for TFS who would it be and why? *POLL!*

Comments

• And oldish people like me who don't care if they are trendy or using outdated expressions.

Vanzam posted: »

It's a Cali thing

• Because Telltale got these characters right (well Jane for me is debatable)

DabigRG posted: »

Kenny has over 10 times the amount of votes than Jane does. Ugh...why are those two even on the poll?

• Ugh this is exactly why i want this once great series to just end! No more unrealistic returning characters! Please! Christa and Lilly are most likely dead and even if they aren't, Clem is such a long way away from where she last saw them it would be ridiculous for them to return. Same with any other characters

ShampaFK posted: »

@Alyssa_TTG Did you confirm Christa's return in season four?

• The reason Christa blames Clem for the babies fate doesn't have to be directly tied to Omids death. We don't know what happened to the baby. What I'm saying is what if telltale made a scenario were maybe Christa can somewhat blame Clem for what happend to the baby (Again we don't know what happend to the baby.)

Is Christa's logic going to be that if Clem had kept her gun on her the whole time then Michelle would not have been able to shoot Omid, and

• edited September 2017

If being a borderline Jerk Sue and having to sell other, often much nicer characters short so you look good counts as "getting it right," then I guess my mood towards the final season is more than appropriate.

But I knew that already.

#FuckJane
    dan290786 posted: »

Because Telltale got these characters right (well Jane for me is debatable)

• Better produce equal/greater DLCs for at least 6 other characters as well then, cause that feels unnecessary.

Or.. produce a DLC just for Kenny fans.

• What i meant was, Kenny had much more of an impact on fans and haters more than any other character which is evident from discussions here and the screentime he has had in the series. So the one thing Telltale got right was nailing his character to have that impact where as they have failed with pretty much every other character besides Clem and Lee in my opinion. Ok maybe Lilly as well. Heck most of Season 1's characters made some sort of impact to be fair. Oh how times have changed OldTale

If being a borderline Jerk Sue and having to sell other, often much nicer characters short so you look good counts as "getting it right," then I guess my mood towards the final season is more than appropriate. But I knew that already. #FuckJane

• What i meant was, Kenny had much more of an impact on fans and haters more than any other character which is evident from discussions here and the screentime he has had in the series.

True, for better or worse.

What i meant was, Kenny had much more of an impact on fans and haters more than any other character which is evident from discussions here a

• DabigRG

Kenny, Kenny, Kenny, Kenny, Kenny...do you hate him more now?

Yeah, that's somewhat applicable nowadays.

• edited September 2017

I wouldn't want any characters to return now due to the direction Telltale have gone but i would like to know what happened to Christa and her baby, what became of Lilly as well.

There was a time i was PRAYING to see Christa return and see her reaction to finding Kenny still alive or for her to find Clem again and to discover that Kenny "was" alive or now unknown.
    Same with Lilly, to see how she treats Clem grown up and have a conversation about Kenny and Lee and what each have been up to since parting ways. Sadly none of that happened nor ever will now and i don't even care about the series too much after S3's shit. It really put me off the series. Hopefully Season 1's legacy will stay intact

• That does kinda sum up how the process went over time, yes. Though deconstructing Season 2, theorizing/hearing about what could have been, and later having to deal with Tripp and eventually David definitely helped too.

DabigRG Kenny, Kenny, Kenny, Kenny, Kenny...do you hate him more now?

• Just curious. Which six characters could/should they produce DLCs for?

Better produce equal/greater DLCs for at least 6 other characters as well then, cause that feels unnecessary.

• edited September 2017

See, that's a tough question in part because not only is picking the right characters a potential minefield/needle-in-a-haystack, but their scope and/or timeline doesn't exactly leave much room for imagination, development, and/or expansion, perhaps even more so than Kenny in some cases.

I'll think it over a bit while I await your reply.

Just curious. Which six characters could/should they produce DLCs for?

• dan im sorry but its just that this is the final season and im really not looking forward to just - New group they all die Clem either walks away or dies cause its the final season the end again.

Ugh this is exactly why i want this once great series to just end! No more unrealistic returning characters! Please! Christa and Lilly are m

• Not exactly relevant but I would love to get a DLC episode that shows the lives of some of the main survivors before the apocalypse. Stuff like showing the circumstances around Lee killing the Senator, Clementine's relationship with her parents and Sandra, Kenny's normal family life with Duck and Katjaa, Jane's relationship with her sister, etc.

See, that's a tough question in part because not only is picking the right characters a potential minefield/needle-in-a-haystack, but their

• No, that's completely relevant. You want to pitch in and say which six characters you'd like to see DLCs for? I mean, it won't really affect whether TTG would produce those DLCs, but I'm curious.

Cocoa2736 posted: »

Not exactly relevant but I would love to get a DLC episode that shows the lives of some of the main survivors before the apocalypse. Stuff l

• petition to bring back mike, arvo, lilly, and christa so that they can join my team and i can smooch all of them

• edited September 2017

That's probably what TT will do though. Same old shit, lie to us saying things like "this season will be the biggest ever" yeah right lol

UrbanRodrik posted: »

dan im sorry but its just that this is the final season and im really not looking forward to just - New group they all die Clem either walks away or dies cause its the final season the end again.

• There are characters from all three seasons of TWD that I liked and would have liked to have spent more time with... but we know how they die, such as Ava, Shawn or Mark. So I suppose I'd like to know more about the unknowns. So here goes from TWD:

1. Molly. I'm curious about Crawford and would like to see it from her eyes.
    2. Christa, because a small part of me is an optimist and I think maybe she's still alive and I want to know what she's been through. Wouldn't mind finding out what happened to her baby.
    3. Mike and Bonnie. Bonnie because I feel she should redeem herself.
    4. Vernon - Dude was a bastard, and we kind of know from Fear of the Walking Dead, that being on a boat really wasn't all that much safer than not, but I'd still like to know what that journey might have been like.

And those're the only ones from TWD. One from the GOT I'm interested in is Sera, that is after Mira either helps her or betrays her. I'd like to experience King's landing from someone else's POV. From TWAU I'd either like to play as Toad or Colin so that we could learn for ourselves what the Farm is like.

See, that's a tough question in part because not only is picking the right characters a potential minefield/needle-in-a-haystack, but their

• edited September 2017

What Season 2 could have been?? They should never have killed Omid or get rid of Christa for a start. Those 2 could have been brilliantly added to the story. As i said, i don't think Season 2 would have been any better without Kenny because the writers still would have created bland, uninteresting characters and then kill them off one by one. Plus in my opinion, too many Season 1 characters were killed off/written out and needed more of them in Season 2 and for me having Kenny was as good as you can get after they shit on Omid and Christa.

That does kinda sum up how the process went over time, yes. Though deconstructing Season 2, theorizing/hearing about what could have been, and later having to deal with Tripp and eventually David definitely helped too.

• I do know I proposed an alternative 400 Days DLC where the Cabin Group and one or two other characters are the focus. That's the first thing that comes to mind and arguably the most important/necessary one.

There are characters from all three seasons of TWD that I liked and would have liked to have spent more time with... but we know how they die, such as Ava, Shawn or Mark.

That's a major factor as well.

Molly. I'm curious about Crawford and would like to see it from her eyes.

I actually wouldn't be too adverse to her getting a spinoff/DLC. I don't know if I'd necessarily buy it, but she's a perfect example of how Season 1 was smart enough to just let characters go off on their own terms and thus a candidate for such a thing.

Christa, because a small part of me is an optimist and I think maybe she's still alive and I want to know what she's been through. Wouldn't mind finding out what happened to her baby.

Yeah, this is one of the bigger characters

Mike and Bonnie. Bonnie because I feel she should redeem herself.

Assuming she isn't dead already and/or hates Clementines's guts. Cause personally, I honestly don't think that's really necessary/feasible considering it wasn't her fault and yet she likely believes Clementine might've died or at least hates her by proxy.

I would love to see Mike or especially Arvo get something to this effect, though, since they are really wasted characters we don't know much about despite the flawed origins/exits to them.

Vernon - Dude was a bastard, and we kind of know from Fear of the Walking Dead, that being on a boat really wasn't all that much safer than not, but I'd still like to know what that journey might have been like.

Eh. I'd rather see his life before Crawford than waste time with something that would likely just end with him getting killed for the sake of it. Perhaps get a segment where we see Brie's perspective during the Crawford trip.

And those're the only ones from TWD. One from the GOT I'm interested in is Sera, that is after Mira either helps her or betrays her. I'd like to experience King's landing from someone else's POV. From TWAU I'd either like to play as Toad or Colin so that we could learn for ourselves what the Farm is like.

I don't watch Game of Thrones, so this means practically nothing to me. Sorry.

There are characters from all three seasons of TWD that I liked and would have liked to have spent more time with... but we know how they di

• bring back mike, arvo, lilly, and christa so i can smooch all of them

Um...Giggity?

Chromid posted: »

petition to bring back mike, arvo, lilly, and christa so that they can join my team and i can smooch all of them

• Sorry, no, I did mean Rebecca.

Well, other 'Becca is named Rebecca, which is a pretty clear distinction.

• I don't understand why you think Christa had to necessarily die. I mean, if a little girl like Clem could survive, then why not Christa?

Anyway, I watch Halt and Catch Fire and GOT. The thing that makes both shows great, especially HaCF, is that the show focuses on the relationships between their characters. I love the interactions between Jaime and Tyrion. I am SO looking forward the John's reunion with Arya and Bran. You can't have that same sort of interaction, where their past action reflects who and what they say to each other in the now, especially one we would understand unless you have recurring characters. I would love for that kind of richness in TWD.

Ugh this is exactly why i want this once great series to just end! No more unrealistic returning characters! Please! Christa and Lilly are m

• Not just a DLC... Both Kenny and Jane need feature length games. That will get the series back on track for sure. I have a feeling that Kenny's game will become so popular that it will overshadow the real season 4 but that's a risk i'd be willing to take.

Or.. produce a DLC just for Kenny fans.

• edited September 2017

Aside from the Kenny thing, those all sound like decent concepts. We never did see a picture of Jaime like we did...Molly's Sister, after all.

Though I swear if it's just a Persian/Hick/White-ish/ WhateverthefuckJaneis recolor of Sarah....

Not exactly relevant but I would love to get a DLC episode that shows the lives of some of the main survivors before the apocalypse. Stuff l

• edited October 2017

Maybe this should be a whole thread unto itself--Again(?)!

No, that's completely relevant. You want to pitch in and say which six characters you'd like to see DLCs for? I mean, it won't really affect whether TTG would produce those DLCs, but I'm curious.

• I can't really think of six but here's some I think would be interesting:

• A DLC detailing the story of how Arvo and the Russian group came to America and their survival before the shootout with Clementine's group.

• A DLC following Lilly after she abandoned/ was abandoned by Lee's group.

• A DLC showing how life was inside Carver's camp prior to Season 2 and Carver's slip into his eventual social darwinist mentality, since its implied that Carver's camp was actually fairly pleasant around the time of 400 days.

No, that's completely relevant. You want to pitch in and say which six characters you'd like to see DLCs for? I mean, it won't really affect whether TTG would produce those DLCs, but I'm curious.

• All of this, even if I can't say I'd be that thrilled about more Carver.

I can't really think of six but here's some I think would be interesting: * A DLC detailing the story of how Arvo and the Russian group

• edited September 2017

I don't understand why you think Christa had to necessarily die. I mean, if a little girl like Clem could survive, then why not Christa?

Had to die? Hell no did she have to die, you misunderstood me. I very much wanted her and Omid around a lot longer than they were. What i am saying is, the way TT showed Christa's last scene heavily implied that she gets killed from a gunshot. She may not have died no, but my post before was saying that Christa or Lilly or any other unknown status characters from Season 1 & 2 would not be realistic at all if they suddenly showed up again given Clem's current location unless she went back to the area's these characters were last seen but even then the chances are they have moved on or have already died. Sad truth I'm afraid. I'd love to see character returns but it was a stretch having Kenny return (even though i loved that) but that in itself was pushing realism but i let that slide. Any more long lost characters added would just be further fan service

I don't understand why you think Christa had to necessarily die. I mean, if a little girl like Clem could survive, then why not Christa?

• What an idiot she is!

bring back mike, arvo, lilly, and christa so i can smooch all of them Um...Giggity?

• Now that this thread has been revived I have another question I want to ask:

Out of all the characters listed in the poll which one do you believe is most likely to return? "No one" being an option as well.

• edited October 2017

If the player imports a Wellington save, some kind of post-credits scene at the end of the final episode where a 21-year-old Clem returns to the motor inn and discovers a drunk Kenny inside one of the rooms would turn me into Jack Nicholson at the end of "About Schmidt."

enter image description here

• Becca??? BECCA? As in Shel’s Becca? Wow that would be crazy im sorry. Never in a million years would i want her caring for AJ

Becca, because then she could be mom to AJ and Clementine could be something else. Seriously, she wouldn't have been old enough to be AJ's m

• Sorry just seen your other post. Never mind.

Becca, because then she could be mom to AJ and Clementine could be something else. Seriously, she wouldn't have been old enough to be AJ's m

• Yes! I said the exact same thing. Bringing her or Christa back would just completely ruin their characters

Joonlar posted: »

Lily. Very interesting character. But I also don't really trust Telltale to do her justice anymore since their writing has been pretty bad for a while now.

• Would Christa really hold a grudge for 3 or so years after that happened? She should know she didn’t mean what happened to Omid and we don’t know what went down with the loss of her baby

As much as I love my boi Kenny... he's determinant. I think Christa has so much story potential with AJ and it could play off of how she doe

• Hey there, i said the exact same thing a while back. I’d love to have seen a DLC or even a full game where each episode showed the characters lives just before and leading into the apocalypse. It would have been great to see. Shame it won’t ever happen and it’s just as well really because Telltale wouldn’t have made the game very well anyway these days

• Aside from the Kenny thing, those all sound like decent concepts.

sigh nope, the Kenny “thing” would have been welcome as well. So what if he has had a lot of screen time? Seeing his fisherrman life before the ZA would have been fascinating. Same with Kat’s veterinary job.

Aside from the Kenny thing, those all sound like decent concepts. We never did see a picture of Jaime like we did...Molly's Sister, after all. Though I swear if it's just a Persian/Hick/White-ish/ WhateverthefuckJaneis recolor of Sarah....

Sign in to comment in this discussion.