TWD Favorite Posts 2017

edited November 2017 in The Walking Dead

What are some of your favorite comments, replies, or even small-scope threads in this community? They can be a friend's, an enemy's, an animal's, a moderator/staff member's, or even one of your own! Feel free to link them for greater context!

Note:These are not restricted to posts that were done in 2017. That just indicates the year this thread was made.

Tagged:

Comments

• edited September 2017

Creative liberties like that tend to happen when you jump between art styles. I mean hey, if you gotta make a new model, why not make a few changes to an older one since you're there?

Well, except for the Kenny/Jane models... those definitely aren't creative liberties. Those are creative excuses to kick someone's ass.

~ @Deltino

• Define uselessly. Because I'd argue for Sarita and Sarah's first time.
    this could be worded better
    Nah. Its worded perfectly.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    ~Me, @Deltino, and @A-IBRAHIM0702

• So we're finally having a POTY, Post of the Year, ceremony.

• Saw a Youtube comment about how apparently the "talk" with Clem in ANF at dr.Lingard was SJW and leftist propaganda. Cracked me up good. There was also a really long explanation of why, but it mostly boiled down to: "You can't talk about such things in a game" and "I don't like this scene so it has to be removed". Probably the best thing i've read about TWD in a long time.

• Well, more like I assumed there were similar threads in the past and thus I decided to label the current year for the sake of distinction. Any year will work, as one of my links shows off.

Ekelund21 posted: »

So we're finally having a POTY, Post of the Year, ceremony.

• Huh. Maybe I should've had this be an any post thread rather than just trying to keep it isolated to here.

Swizzmanj posted: »

Saw a Youtube comment about how apparently the "talk" with Clem in ANF at dr.Lingard was SJW and leftist propaganda. Cracked me up good. The

• If they wanted to turn someone black they could've chosen Ava
    My god, there is a very inappropriate race-related joke that could be made here, but I'm not going to be the one who makes it

~ @fallandir and @Deltino

• edited September 2017

Kate sucks and will always suck.
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    oh yes Kate yess harder harder in yaassss
    LoL....you go girl.

~ @J-Master @RavenSnowstorm and @Kennyshouladiedins1

• ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

DabigRG posted: »

Kate sucks and will always suck. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) oh yes Kate yess harder harder in yaassss LoL....you go girl. ~ @J-Master @RavenSnowstorm and @Kennyshouladiedins1

• My idea of a militant band of Girl Scouts who are being led by Lilly is sounding just like what they want....That's right @Deltino .....look at the cookies...look at them.

~ @Kennyshouladiedins1

• -We fucked Norma.-

I'd much rather fuck Sam, thank you. So I hope ya'll enjoyed ya'llselves.

~ @wrestlingdead12 and @DabigRG

• Just say "Me". :D

-We fucked Norma.- I'd much rather fuck Sam, thank you. So I hope ya'll enjoyed ya'llselves. ~ @wrestlingdead12 and @DabigRG

• I liked when Alyssa answered a bunch of my lore questions about Eleanor, Tripp, Conrad, Joan, Clint, Lingard, and Javi.

• Me too. :)

I liked when Alyssa answered a bunch of my lore questions about Eleanor, Tripp, Conrad, Joan, Clint, Lingard, and Javi.

• Yeah, me too.

Links to AMAs for those who are curious.
    Above the Law(not many answers and nonspecific, but still)
    Thicker than Water
    From the Gallows(when Vengeful is mainly referring to)

I liked when Alyssa answered a bunch of my lore questions about Eleanor, Tripp, Conrad, Joan, Clint, Lingard, and Javi.

• Yeah, I probably could do that, couldn't I? :grin:

Fangirl101 posted: »

Just say "Me".

• You did above, on the second post~

Yeah, I probably could do that, couldn't I?

• What can I say, I'm forgot I even made certain threads. How am I supposed to efficiently keep continuity going?

You did above, on the second post~

• Yeah, TWDG section is so lazy right now... You can see your last 5 discussions at the bottom at least.

What can I say, I'm forgot I even made certain threads. How am I supposed to efficiently keep continuity going?

• At the bottom of...?

Yeah, TWDG section is so lazy right now... You can see your last 5 discussions at the bottom at least.

• Of your profile page. I didn't finish my sentence, sorry.

At the bottom of...?

• Okay, I see what you mean. I thought you could actually find links to my topics in general but it's just my most recent posts.

Of your profile page. I didn't finish my sentence, sorry.

• If there was a search function it would have been easier to find them. But there isn't... :(

Wait, don't you bookmark your topics?

Okay, I see what you mean. I thought you could actually find links to my topics in general but it's just my most recent posts.

• Sometimes. I think subsequent posts/visits or something in a thread you follow unchecks it or something because that's been a persistent problem in the past.

Also, I legitimately don't check that anymore for whatever reason. Oops. :lol:

If there was a search function it would have been easier to find them. But there isn't... Wait, don't you bookmark your topics?

• I wonder if the forums were better before I joined...

It's good to save them on your browser, so you can find them easily. :)

Sometimes. I think subsequent posts/visits or something in a thread you follow unchecks it or something because that's been a persistent problem in the past. Also, I legitimately don't check that anymore for whatever reason. Oops.

• Somewhat. I joined a couple of months before ANF was first teased and there was a lot more discussion and posting going on around that timeframe. Droughts in that recent past weren't this bad, from what I can tell.

True dat.

I wonder if the forums were better before I joined... It's good to save them on your browser, so you can find them easily.

• Youtube comments praising the name of anf's bitch: elawhore

• edited October 2017

I recall seeing that a few times here as well. At the very least, it's a semidecent pun.

Youtube comments praising the name of anf's bitch: elawhore

• The fuck?

Youtube comments praising the name of anf's bitch: elawhore

• edited October 2017

Yeah, I wondering about that myself. That seems like something that'll have a significant effect on the first few chapters of the finale.

Then again, maybe Javier's fan returns five years later and kidnaps Gabe to get back at Javi. Or get laid; she can multitask.

:lol:

~ Me

• You're locked in a room with this kid after he gets rejected by Clem, and he gives you this face - What do you do?

Make "Clemy-Cloo" take one for the team--Sev'ral Timez!

~ @ZombiePizza and Me

• That kinda makes me wish I joined earlier. :relaxed:

You can see all of your discussions now!

Somewhat. I joined a couple of months before ANF was first teased and there was a lot more discussion and posting going on around that timeframe. Droughts in that recent past weren't this bad, from what I can tell. True dat.

• "We were on vacation, but then zombies! Eh.. typical america."

~ @Pharmacy_Rage

• Guess now would be a good time to give this another shot.

• edited January 2018

Clem sucks more than a Taiwanese whore at this point

~ @Everyone'sClemInTime

• Surprised anyone remembered that post... :/

Clem sucks more than a Taiwanese whore at this point ~ @Everyone'sClemInTime

• I honestly forgot it(Somehow :lol:) until I went delving through older threads for specific information.

Surprised anyone remembered that post...

• Thank you!

Yeah, me too. Links to AMAs for those who are curious. Above the Law(not many answers and nonspecific, but still) Thicker than Water From the Gallows(when Vengeful is mainly referring to)

• Happy to see some familiar faces are still kicking it around here...

I honestly forgot it(Somehow ) until I went delving through older threads for specific information.

• You're very welcome! I did a post full of questions and answers in the Details thread a month or two ago if you'd prefer having them more "organized."

Thank you!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.