Walking Fan Art of the DEAD... (New and Improved)

Comments

• We need an adult

To ask them where the crappy game filter went?

DabigRG posted: »

Uh...we need an adult? Credit to @DailyPicsofTripp

• That was legitimately funny.

But I guess he doesn't count. He was never really associated with any of the groups after all.

Louche posted: »

Took me a bit to realize it's all the walking dead kids. But where's Fivel? The zombie, not the mouse.

• Uh... is Arvo supposed to be a girl here?

Because those lips, man.
    Yeah, I thought the same thing. Which is notable considering this person really knows how to draw the characters spot on.

oh GOD, I went to the link and saw the NickxLuke slash
    My eyes need bleach ASAP

:joy: What's wrong, LeLouche, Lick too dirty for ya?

Naw, but seriously, dat's gay.

Uh... is Arvo supposed to be a girl here? Because those lips, man. EDIT: oh GOD, I went to the link and saw the NickxLuke slash My eyes need bleach ASAP

• Ch'yeah.

We need an adult To ask them where the crappy game filter went?

• edited November 2017

and formatting screwed me again

• Terrible joke. But the filter is that bad, I just gotta let people know.

Ch'yeah.

• True. But his weird-ass name always stuck with me.

That was legitimately funny. But I guess he doesn't count. He was never really associated with any of the groups after all.

• edited November 2017

Which is notable considering this person really knows how to draw the characters spot on.

mmm, they're a bit silly for my tastes. There have been only a select few that really got the telltale style down. It seems easy to make the art style too "tumblr-y" if that makes any sense.

:joy: What's wrong, LeLouche?

"LeLouche." I like it. Surprised how few people ever called me that.
    Yeah, used the french word, because it sounded cool and the meaning fit with how people often perceived me.
    ...even though I have a beef with the french, bloody annoying bilingual stuff here in Canada. (that's where I live. Surprise!)

Irony is high on my lists of day-to-day occurrences. So I figure constantly using a name in a language from people I can't really stand is a good one.

Too dirty for ya? Naw, but seriously, dat's gay.

It's not that it's gay. Actually, I just feel uncomfortable because of their relationship in-game, I think of them more like brothers. Or cousins. Which I actually thought they were in my first play-through for some reason.

Uh... is Arvo supposed to be a girl here? Because those lips, man. Yeah, I thought the same thing. Which is notable considering thi

• Lelouche is the name of the protagonist of the anime Code Geass.

I actually thought (other people probably did, too) that's where you got your username! :smiley:

Which is notable considering this person really knows how to draw the characters spot on. mmm, they're a bit silly for my tastes. Th

• mmm, they're a bit silly for my tastes. There have been only a select few that really got the telltale style down.

Oh, that's too bad.

It seems easy to make the art style too "tumblr-y" if that makes any sense.

You mean trendy?

"LeLouche." I like it. Surprised how few people ever called me that.

I seriously thought that was your name at first.

Yeah, used the french word, because it sounded cool and the meaning fit with how people often perceived me.

...As a ladle?

...even though I have a beef with the french, bloody annoying bilingual stuff here in Canada. (that's where I live. Surprise!)

Ah, interesting. Boy, the internet forums and communities really are a melting pot of different locales, isn't it?

It's not that it's gay. Actually, I just feel uncomfortable because of their relationship in-game, I think of them more like brothers. Or cousins. Which I actually thought they were in my first play-through for some reason.

Ah, that's understandable. Personally, I've dabbled in a little [fantastic] incest in places, but I can definitely agree it's kinda unnatural for realsies.

Which is notable considering this person really knows how to draw the characters spot on. mmm, they're a bit silly for my tastes. Th

• edited November 2017

Well, I don't get into much anime/manga. Is he french? I thought he was calling me "the louche" you see?
    I actually got this name from a random google search several years ago while I was trying to think up a cool, simple and easy to remember name.

Fangirl101 posted: »

Lelouche is the name of the protagonist of the anime Code Geass. I actually thought (other people probably did, too) that's where you got your username!

• edited November 2017

You mean trendy?

Sure, let's go with that.

I seriously thought that was your name at first.

Well, it kind of is.

...as a ladle?

pffft what
    these are the definitions I found:
    "disreputable or sordid in a rakish or appealing way"
    "of questionable taste or morality but also sort of attractive"
    "unconventional and not respectable, but often in a way that people find rather attractive"

Ah, interesting. Boy, the internet forums and communities really are a melting pot of different locales, isn't it?

It's difficult to think of life without it, now. It's liberating, just as liberating as it is stifling.

Ah, that's understandable. Personally, I've dabbled in a little [fantastic] incest in places, but I can definitely agree it's kinda unnatural for realsies.

Also, friends becoming romantic just doesn't sit right with me. Personal experience, and let's leave it at that.
    There's a few that make sense to me though. (Like Betty and Veronica from Archie comics. Why don't they ditch that red-headed schmuck that keeps two-timing them and just get together? They have way more chemistry anyway.) But I digress.

(side note: where can I see the whole list of emotes? Anyone know?)

mmm, they're a bit silly for my tastes. There have been only a select few that really got the telltale style down. Oh, that's too ba

• Here's some nice fan art that may or may not trigger DabigRG

• (sigh)
    I miss you Jane.

Here's some nice fan art that may or may not trigger DabigRG

• She always did love the feeling of bodily fluids all over her.

Also
    enter image description here
    enter image description her

Here's some nice fan art that may or may not trigger DabigRG

• Fuckin Miley Cyrus Jumpscare!

MaconMajr posted: »

(sigh) I miss you Jane.

• well that makes a whole 2 of us

MaconMajr posted: »

(sigh) I miss you Jane.

• Nice. Fanart of a scene that never actually happened. I love how people fixated on "Edgy Clem" like that and nothing came of it at all. Not to mention everyone knows what her hair looks like without the hat even though it only appears on a dark title screen.

She always did love the feeling of bodily fluids all over her. Also

• Yeah, I really don't care for that thing. Especially given it likely influenced the direction of Season 2.5.

Fanart of a scene that never actually happened.

This is gonna be really random with context, but I just remembered something I can [re]post here.

Nice. Fanart of a scene that never actually happened. I love how people fixated on "Edgy Clem" like that and nothing came of it at all. Not

• edited November 2017

The actual fuck...?
    Credit(?) to @ Kasami-Sensei

• enter image description here
    8 out of 10, Not Thick Enough
    Credit(?) to @ Kasami-Sensei

• really? come again?

8 out of 10, Not Thick Enough Credit(?) to @ Kasami-Sensei

• edited November 2017

The weird part of the game is how when Clem is smearing blood on her jacket, and then they cut away and then back and it shows she suddenly has blood on her face which was clean before.
    It can't be a coincidence, can it? Must be a deleted scene right?

Yeah, I really don't care for that thing. Especially given it likely influenced the direction of Season 2.5. Fanart of a scene that ne

Jam Buds!

[I swear I really wanna give credit for this gem, but I can't seem to track down the source]

• that's just disturbing
    and that's the gross tumblr art style I was talking about earlier :sweat:

Jam Buds! [I swear I really wanna give credit for this gem, but I can't seem to track down the source]

• edited November 2017

Sure it is.

that's just disturbing and that's the gross tumblr art style I was talking about earlier

(I can't believe that actually existed):joy:

Also

really? come again?

• More like just a convenient cut to swap appropriate models in. I'm pretty sure the same thing happens with Sarah.

The weird part of the game is how when Clem is smearing blood on her jacket, and then they cut away and then back and it shows she suddenly

• Also

I'm getting tired of seeing this on here.

(I can't believe that actually existed) Also

• I'm sure "that" is tired of seeing you too.

(That's a joke, btw.)

Also I'm getting tired of seeing this on here.

• -_-

I'm sure "that" is tired of seeing you too. (That's a joke, btw.)

• It sure is what? An opinion? Yup, sure is hyuk :insert dumb laughing hillbilly face:

Sure it is.

• Don't even start with that shit.
    Also notice how teenage Lilo has a teenage body but with a child head slapped on.

• Yeah, maybe. Has there been instances of models changing in plain view without any obvious cuts or edits?

More like just a convenient cut to swap appropriate models in. I'm pretty sure the same thing happens with Sarah.

• Fair enough. :neutral: :

It sure is what? An opinion? Yup, sure is hyuk :insert dumb laughing hillbilly face:

• edited November 2017

Don't even start with that shit.

(Couldn't find the appropriate pic, so this will have to do.)

Also notice how teenage Lilo has a teenage body but with a child head slapped on.

Ch'yeah. :lol:
    In context, she artificially aged herself up with an Experiment that can skip(in fact, I think that was it's name) entire decades, but honestly, it's probably just convenience/laziness on the designers part.
    This is her adult form from the same episode.
    (Lol, that outfit)

Don't even start with that shit. Also notice how teenage Lilo has a teenage body but with a child head slapped on.

• I'd have to go back through the game, so I couldn't tell you.

Yeah, maybe. Has there been instances of models changing in plain view without any obvious cuts or edits?

• I love her!! :heart:

• Lol, how boffo. :mrgreen: :

Fangirl101 posted: »

I love her!!

• T H I C C

Sign in to comment in this discussion.