Walking Fan Art of the DEAD... (New and Improved)

Comments

• Hmm? What, babe?

DabigRG posted: »

Chyeah, pretty much.

• Found this on Deviantart and I loved it! (Credit goes to Criepyrainbows123)

enter image description here

• Well I Made This A While Back, Since I'm A Huge Walking Dead Fan Of The Game, I Created 2 memorable locations The Cabin In the wood in Season 2 Ep. 1 & 2 & Clem House In Season 1, All made On The Trials Fusion Level Editor & in 1st Person cause it doesn't support 3D Character models & not very good 3rd person movements, But I Think I got The Level's looking the same from one & another !

• lolololololol is it bad if i kinda ship it?

MRSHYGUY45 posted: »

Found this on Deviantart and I loved it! (Credit goes to Criepyrainbows123)

• edited August 2017

Carl and Clem? Of course not! I ship them!

Unless you're talking about Clem and AJ or Car and AJ then yes, that's bad.

lolololololol is it bad if i kinda ship it?

• Mari don't care bout who's the leader or bout gettin in on the action. She only cares about chillin, Jonas Bros. tapes, and chocolate--baby loves her some chocolate!

Fangirl101 posted: »

Hmm? What, babe?

• You said something positive about Mariana?! Am I dreaming?

My skin is clear, depression is gone, nails are polished, crops are growing, grades are high~

Mari don't care bout who's the leader or bout gettin in on the action. She only cares about chillin, Jonas Bros. tapes, and chocolate--baby loves her some chocolate!

• Can we take a moment to appreciate Small Carl?

Gosh, I love him so much. :heart:

Found this on Deviantart and I loved it! (Credit goes to Criepyrainbows123)

• So precious~ :heart:

• edited August 2017

:lol:

Dat Clementine, tho...:worried:

So precious~

• Sure, let's go with that! :lol:

And panties are der-ROPPED!

You said something positive about Mariana?! Am I dreaming? My skin is clear, depression is gone, nails are polished, crops are growing, grades are high~

• Smol Carl is best Carl.

Can we take a moment to appreciate Small Carl? Gosh, I love him so much.

• I agree. :)

Smol Carl is best Carl.

• edited August 2017

RARK GRAMES
    Credit to aarong77 of reddit

• Love it :joy:

LeeClemKen posted: »

RARK GRAMES Credit to aarong77 of reddit

• This one is done by me, it's a comic book recreation of the original

LeeClemKen posted: »

RARK GRAMES Credit to aarong77 of reddit

• I found this and its now my headcanon that this happened during the 5 day skip

• Oh yeah, I do remember seeing this.

Why the fuck didn't we get scenes like this--or the 5 day time skip anyway?

I found this and its now my headcanon that this happened during the 5 day skip

• enter image description here
    Uh...we need an adult?

Credit to @DailyPicsofTripp

• "HAPPY HOUR"

First, there is your little "interpretation" of the milking TWD phrase, and now this?

Is there something you wanna tell me, RG?

Uh...we need an adult? Credit to @DailyPicsofTripp

• That I used to have a more overt affinity for making naughty jokes and references, sometimes not even on purpose?
    No, not really. Just callin it how I see it.

"HAPPY HOUR" First, there is your little "interpretation" of the milking TWD phrase, and now this? Is there something you wanna tell me, RG?

• Alright. But I'll be watching.

That I used to have a more overt affinity for making naughty jokes and references, sometimes not even on purpose? .... No, not really. Just callin it how I see it.

• "Zombies huh? Had a felling you'd-" AHHHHH

Ending S

Jayroen posted: »

"Zombies huh..? I had a feeling you'd show up.." Chop chop ya fat bastard! Higher resolution versions and other sh*t here. I'll p

• enter image description here
    Credit to thewalkingsnapchat.tumblr.com/

• OMGG :D :D

that poor little boy Next episode next season and i thought lee would look good with a machete lee zombie Lee zombie-terminator stay back zombies! it's a long story Leavis and Clemhead

• I’ve always been curious about that :smirk: I thought I was bad for doing it....which I am. Way worse

That I used to have a more overt affinity for making naughty jokes and references, sometimes not even on purpose? .... No, not really. Just callin it how I see it.

• Ripe for DLC, if you ask me.

I've always wanted a motor Inn DLC.
    THREE WHOLE MONTHS with Lee and his crew. That's so much story potential right there. But now apparently the series is ending? This sucks.

Oh yeah, I do remember seeing this. Why the fuck didn't we get scenes like this--or the 5 day time skip anyway?

• Got that in a bigger size? That's kinda pathetically low resolution. I can barely read the text. Google reverse search doesn't show anything.
    And what's going on the bottom there?

• Yeah, I know it's been forever since this was posted, but may I ask:what exactly is supposed to be the context of the grey'd out picture?

• Hey, I was going to ask that again. Also I saw you edit it. :p
    Maybe she got chocolate on her. It doesn't really look like she's dying, not to mention that would be a disturbing thing to draw.

Yeah, I know it's been forever since this was posted, but may I ask:what exactly is supposed to be the context of the grey'd out picture?

• Nope, I don't have a bigger size of the image. Sorry, Louche. :(
    Here's the text:
    "Mari, honey, you should be really looking for--"
    ". . .Mari?"
    "Mariana... pls..."
    "MARI."

As for the picture on bottom, it's a scenario of how she got the scar on her eyebrow.

Welcome back, btw! I hope you're not having trouble with the website anymore.

Louche posted: »

Got that in a bigger size? That's kinda pathetically low resolution. I can barely read the text. Google reverse search doesn't show anything. And what's going on the bottom there?

• edited October 2017

Well, that sucks. So did the artist post a downscaled version or what? No way it was drawn like that. Who is the artist? Stupid reverse search doesn't show anything.
    And God, I hate this kind of teasing crap. It just never ends. I want full satisfaction, dammit.
    And how does she get the cut, anyway. I'm not getting what they're going for here.

I hope you're not having trouble with the website

Thanks. It's a mixed bag. At least I can actually post again.

Nope, I don't have a bigger size of the image. Sorry, Louche. Here's the text: "Mari, honey, you should be really looking for--" ". . .M

• edited November 2017

Uh...Gabe? You okay buddy?
    Credit to @psycakes .

• I forgot who artist was. If I can find that drawing again I might link it here.
    I hate being teased like that as well. The entire ANF is full of plotholes and unanswered questions. I wish I could write a fanfic. Like, I have all of these ideas but I can't put them together.
    She had the eyebrow slit since the beginning. There were theories that David was hitting her. I highly doubt it though.

Louche posted: »

Well, that sucks. So did the artist post a downscaled version or what? No way it was drawn like that. Who is the artist? Stupid reverse sear

• Like, I have all of these ideas but I can't put them together.

Uh-hem...

She had the eyebrow slit since the beginning. There were theories that David was hitting her. I highly doubt it though.

Yeah, I remember that. And honestly, while I suppose it wouldn't be too out of theme and/or could be potentially interesting, I'm glad they didn't go with that.

I forgot who artist was. If I can find that drawing again I might link it here. I hate being teased like that as well. The entire ANF is fu

• Took me a bit to realize it's all the walking dead kids.
    But where's Fivel? The zombie, not the mouse.

Uh...Gabe? You okay buddy? Credit to @psycakes .

• edited November 2017

Uh... is Arvo supposed to be a girl here?
    Because those lips, man.

EDIT: oh GOD, I went to the link and saw the NickxLuke slash
    My eyes need bleach ASAP

Credit to thewalkingsnapchat.tumblr.com/

Sign in to comment in this discussion.