Walking Fan Art of the DEAD... (New and Improved)

Comments

• What the hell?

gabe could be a good trap.

• exactly

DabigRG posted: »

What the hell?

• oh my god thats amazing

ladypocky posted: »

I'm in process of drawing Chibi Javi. I love him so much.

• your username looks super familiar. I have no idea why.

oh my god thats amazing

• No idea, you've probably seen some old renders i've posted here or somethin

your username looks super familiar. I have no idea why.

• Dude no

Louche posted: »

Unfortunately, it ain't in english so you can't exactly ask. Damn.

• He's so cute!

I'm in process of drawing Chibi Javi. I love him so much.

• I really like the idea of these two being Best Friends... and nothing more. Maybe Clem could get some of her badassery and intelligence in Gabe's empty dickshit fish skull.

Gabe and Clementine can't be that bad, even if they're friends. Picture drawn by a close friend

• Don't shoot the messenger. I didn't make these.

Dude no

• I don't get it.

Dude no

• edited May 2017

I'm just pointing out that for whatever reason, someone made this really high-res high-detail, more realistic model of mariana.
    bizarre, isn't it?

I don't get it.

• edited May 2017

Oh, okay. Yeah I suppose that is a little odd, though I did see something earlier today that makes me wonder....

I wonder if they'll make models for other characters too.

I'm just pointing out that for whatever reason, someone made this really high-res high-detail, more realistic model of mariana. bizarre, isn't it?

• Hmm, is it another Kate? Eleanor, maybe? It's TWD-related, right?

https://twitter.com/AnEvilHag/status/866781152585166848

• KATE DRAWING FUCK YEAH!! :D :D :D

https://twitter.com/AnEvilHag/status/866781152585166848

• the bushy bubbly clementine? yes.

Jayroen posted: »

You mean the broomstick haircut?

• you know if we keep leaving off sentences like this...
    we're gonna assume it's something really inappropriate.

probably the females, at least. Judging by what they've done now. Maybe Kate. Eleanor. Probably not Ava.

Oh, okay. Yeah I suppose that is a little odd, though I did see something earlier today that makes me wonder.... I wonder if they'll make models for other characters too.

• what do you mean, the pattern? there's several characters who's outfits I couldn't make out the details on, Nick's shirt, Ava's scarf, etc

What the fuck? Also, is her band always like that?

• Yes. I don't remember that pattern being there. For what little time there was to see it, that is

what do you mean, the pattern? there's several characters who's outfits I couldn't make out the details on, Nick's shirt, Ava's scarf, etc

• ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

you know if we keep leaving off sentences like this...
    we're gonna assume it's something really inappropriate.

Oh, it is. Just saw them this morning on a random whim. Wasn't really suspecting them, oddly enough.

probably the females, at least. Judging by what they've done now. Maybe Kate. Eleanor. Probably not Ava.

I suppose that might prove the point.

you know if we keep leaving off sentences like this... we're gonna assume it's something really inappropriate. probably the females, at least. Judging by what they've done now. Maybe Kate. Eleanor. Probably not Ava.

• edited May 2017

"whupsie"

I really like the idea of these two being Best Friends... and nothing more. Maybe Clem could get some of her badassery and intelligence in Gabe's empty dickshit fish skull.

• "Zombies huh..? I had a feeling you'd show up.."
    enter image description here

Chop chop ya fat bastard!

Higher resolution versions and other sh*t here.
    I'll probably finish a few more pics before the season ends, not sure how much time I'll have available to work on them though, we'll see.

• It's nice to see Oberson again.

"Zombies huh..? I had a feeling you'd show up.." Chop chop ya fat bastard! Higher resolution versions and other sh*t here. I'll p

• And being punched in the throat by Francine, no less!

There's also the Nick killer to far right.

It's nice to see Oberson again.

• What can I say, they look a lot better than the generic walker models, and nobody ported the season 3 ones yet.

And being punched in the throat by Francine, no less! There's also the Nick killer to far right.

• That they do. Beth might've worked as well.

What can I say, they look a lot better than the generic walker models, and nobody ported the season 3 ones yet.

• That's not the Nick walker, it's the jewlery store guard from 105.

And being punched in the throat by Francine, no less! There's also the Nick killer to far right.

• It's probably both model-wise.

That's not the Nick walker, it's the jewlery store guard from 105.

• Recycled tales strikes again ^_^

It's probably both model-wise.

• edited May 2017

It's legit. most of her scenes are at night, and certain angles/lighting... I don't blame you.
    It's a shame you know, lots of detail you don't have time to appreciate

Yes. I don't remember that pattern being there. For what little time there was to see it, that is

• edited May 2017

wait, what? now this wording has made the whole thing confusing. Not really sure what you're saying.
    I have a strong suspicion they are inappropriately modeled, (who looks at a game, says "NOT GOOD ENOUGH", goes and builds their own models and then doesn't fill in the "details". It seems unlikely) and it's pretty odd how there's only a head shot of Mariana. Not finished sculpting, perhaps...

I'd ask, but again not in english.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) you know if we keep leaving off sentences like this... we're gonna assume it's something really inappropriate.

• edited June 2017

wait, what? now this wording has made the whole thing confusing. Not really sure what you're saying.

Oh, I think you do.( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

who looks at a game, says "NOT GOOD ENOUGH", goes and builds their own models and then doesn't fill in the "details". It seems unlikely

Yeah, I was wondering about that myself, tbh. Well that and if the original developers model a naked one first before sculpting on the clothes in case they want/need to change the outfit later.

wait, what? now this wording has made the whole thing confusing. Not really sure what you're saying. I have a strong suspicion they are ina

• edited May 2017

I'm super hyped for the finale!

Here is a fanart by me

• Woah, not bad!! Gabe and Kate in particular is spot on!

HammyShow posted: »

I'm super hyped for the finale! Here is a fanart by me

• Thanks! To be honest I had fun drawing Gabe, Kate and Clem (except Clem's ponytails).
    And please excuse Javi's 'beard', it was a pain in the ass, I'm not the expert yet for facial hair...

Woah, not bad!! Gabe and Kate in particular is spot on!

• edited May 2017

:o I love it!

• Thought I'd try my hand at an actual drawing for a change, hope you all like it.

Uploaded some more drawings here. (Not walking dead related tho)

• There are anime characters that look very feminine, but are actually boys. And vice versa.
    They are usually called traps.

Example: Haku from Naruto.

haku

What the hell?

• Love it!!

Thought I'd try my hand at an actual drawing for a change, hope you all like it. Uploaded some more drawings here. (Not walking dead related tho)

• Man this is AWSOME!!

• Aw, she looks beautiful T.T I love it.

Thought I'd try my hand at an actual drawing for a change, hope you all like it. Uploaded some more drawings here. (Not walking dead related tho)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.