Season 2 Episode 5 Waiting Thread - Rated by NZ and Aus, Releasing Dec 19th, Trailer Out Now

Comments

• edited November 2017

I was wrong about the Christmas thing my calendar was from a different year -_-

• Yes best Christmas present ever!!!!!!!!!!!!

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

There is no chance it will release on christmas day or the Tuesday after as all staff will be off work.

The only days it could release on are December 5th, 12th, or 19th.

• Ya when he said upcoming episodes I got so excited!! But then he caught himself. So maybe that’s a clue of an extension

• Um, can anyone tell me how to add photos to my posts?

• It will be a great end to amazing series... :smile:

• edited November 2017

OMG! Dolphins! It'll be a very good update!

• Did you guys noticed that the Ipad/Iphone menu for season 1 has been modernized?

• Proof?

Did you guys noticed that the Ipad/Iphone menu for season 1 has been modernized?

• They should visually enhance season 1

• The text is a little bit messy, so the languages are different.

L-dog posted: »

Proof?

• Wow, that's awesome

The text is a little bit messy, so the languages are different.

• Awww but true the awesome working creators at telltale do deserve a break to go with their families

OzzyUK posted: »

There is no chance it will release on christmas day or the Tuesday after as all staff will be off work. The only days it could release on are December 5th, 12th, or 19th.

• Aw really? Now the slides are relegated to pictures. The "original" format before the engine upgrade made them actual 3D slides. This is disappointing compared to that.

• edited November 2017

I knew it is a December final episode, final month this year. ;)

• I think the release date of episode 5, December 19. I think.

• Nope. Christmas is a Monday.

• Final mouth? How many "mouths" have you seen this year?

Extra_93 posted: »

I knew it is a December final episode, final month this year.

• Sry i'm write in me phone. I edited post. ;)
    *Month

Final mouth? How many "mouths" have you seen this year?

• I point out spelling errors with sarcasm. People don't usually take it as well as you. I applaud you for that.

Extra_93 posted: »

Sry i'm write in me phone. I edited post. *Month

• In december? But I thought they said season 2 will end in 2018.

• Nope. Alot of people just speculated and thought it whould arrive in 2018 December-March. Not me tho. #CalledIt

ali1382 posted: »

In december? But I thought they said season 2 will end in 2018.

• ikr im just looking at my calendar and Im just like... people christmas is a monday not a tuesday get your days straight lol jk but it is monday and I was kinda confused so it could either be the 5th 12th 19th or 26th unless telltale workers get the 26th off for some reason.

Nope. Christmas is a Monday.

• Agreed

AChicken posted: »

Aw really? Now the slides are relegated to pictures. The "original" format before the engine upgrade made them actual 3D slides. This is disappointing compared to that.

• For me I left Fred’s people so I hope they can somehow get through the portal when the episode begins

• I LOVE THIS. Give more screen's!

• Im sure Picard would feel the same way about this

aaaand i was right to doubt. Pls don't spread false rumors that there wont be dlc. (Not trying to be mean or anything but just hearing that sort of news even if its false is heavy/bad)

• edited November 2017

The sneak peek scared me a bit...

• What the heck MCSM S2 EP5 is coming DEC this game has blown AWAY

• edited November 2017

What sneak peek?

Edit: Never mind. You were talking about the post-credits scene in Below the Bedrock.

SebasDash97 posted: »

The sneak peek scared me a bit...

• But wait, when/how did you get this?
    I downloaded the app just now to see if these changes were legit, but the episode slides are exactly the same as they usually are.

• Weird, I updated the game on my IPad the day I shared the screenshots.

AChicken posted: »

But wait, when/how did you get this? I downloaded the app just now to see if these changes were legit, but the episode slides are exactly the same as they usually are.

• Can you post more screenshots? Please...

Weird, I updated the game on my IPad the day I shared the screenshots.

• Telltale, I give until the 19th of December to finish this episode. Good luck.

OzzyUK posted: »

There is no chance it will release on christmas day or the Tuesday after as all staff will be off work. The only days it could release on are December 5th, 12th, or 19th.

• 19th the earliest and most likely.

Telltale, I give until the 19th of December to finish this episode. Good luck.

• i wonder what major choice will be in this episode maybe one like forgive romeo or kill romeo

• Probably we'll take Nurm/Lluna from prison and Romeo will be in that cell

vickytonner posted: »

i wonder what major choice will be in this episode maybe one like forgive romeo or kill romeo

• I wonder how Stella will react if we didn't bring lluna but she had our back, I really am worried about stella.

• I guess she will be pissed but I don't think that she will betray Jesse because if she has spend time with the admin, she realize that he's a crazy dude that project his broken friendship on others

L-dog posted: »

I wonder how Stella will react if we didn't bring lluna but she had our back, I really am worried about stella.

• edited November 2017

I admit I'm more interested in how she's going to react when she learns that I'm not planning on giving Lluna back to her. She wants to stay. I want her to stay. She's staying. Should have treated your pet right, Stella.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.