Season 2 Episode 5 Waiting Thread - Rated by NZ and Aus, Releasing Dec 19th, Trailer Out Now

Comments

• Neither am I but we still have Christmas?

Radek_Bey posted: »

Thx but I'm not christian so that's not problem for me

• edited December 2017

What about the towns people? Are they slaves?

• I thought so, but maybe they are all hiding because they are scared

What about the towns people? Are they slaves?

• Lol Im not Christian, but I still do Christmas. Lol

Radek_Bey posted: »

Thx but I'm not christian so that's not problem for me

• Don’t you remember Reuben? Bro, one of the best things they could do is kill off one of the fan favorites, it triggers the emotions. You know a movie is good when it triggers your emotions, it’s because you felt like you were part of the characters lives, THATS a good movie. Understand?

Kng0604 posted: »

Their not going to kill Lukas off the game, he's one of the fan favorites.

• Bruh my school only gives us a week and a half off... lucky

SebasDash97 posted: »

C'MON SCHOOL SHOULD FINISH THATS JUST LIKE A WASTE OF TIME

• Of course. That would leave us with loose ends. Actually now that I think about it, I hope there are loose ends bc then a season 3 would pretty much be confirmed

DatBoi377 posted: »

Will we rescue the one still inside the Sunshine Institute (Lluna, Nurm)?

• Oh yeah I completely forgot about the heckmouth... what If we throw Romeo into it in the end and that’s the only way to kill him?

Catlover11 posted: »

My guess is that the heckmouth is a portal or something that leads to the Underneath

• Wtf they give you tests on Christmas? Bruh, sue your school

• Yeah, I am a Christian and celebrate christmas. But your right it's really not much of a Christian celebration. I mean Christ wasn't even born in the winter.

Arrhyn posted: »

Actually, Christmas is not a Christian party. It was originally a pagan party. The Catholic appropriated to themselves the celebration so th

• Where are the news?

• No news yet, we only have to hope for a trailer next week.

Where are the news?

• So many people in here talking about school...i'm 35. No school for me.

• Watch this for the truth

• Watched this today...
    6 Words.
    Let people believe what they want..

Tekano posted: »

Watch this for the truth

• I don't feel like arguing about Jetra.. again but just because one popular person tells his opinion on something doesn't mean it's 100% true. I mean I love Jetra and all but I also have to admit Jetra becoming a thing doesn't seem very likely.
    We can still dream though!
    Also.. don't be one of those people to just believe someone and think EVERYTHING they say is true just because they are popular.
    Bigb/Anthony is a normal person just like everyone else.

Watched this today... 6 Words. Let people believe what they want..

• One guys opinion, doesn't mean Jetra or Jukas won't happen.

Watch this for the truth

• Well Jetra/Jukas prob won’t happen because you can choose to be a male/female so it won’t happen (and to those saying Male Jesse Jetra Female Jukas then that’s pretty dumb that a huge choice would only happen based on the gender you chose)

One guys opinion, doesn't mean Jetra or Jukas won't happen.

• I didn't say that he was superior or that because he's popular means he's right. I talking about the fact that I think this is the truth. It makes sense, and I already thought this before he posted that vid, soooo..

I don't feel like arguing about Jetra.. again but just because one popular person tells his opinion on something doesn't mean it's 100% true

• I mean, all I said was This is the truth, not OMG GUYSH THIS DUED KNEWS THA TROOTH BECUSE HE IS POPUILAR YOUITUBIER GUYSH!!1!,1!!!211! LIZTIN TWO HEM BECuZ HI IZ UTUBIER AND IZ POPYLAR!!!!!!!11112!!!!!!!1!21!2!1!

One guys opinion, doesn't mean Jetra or Jukas won't happen.

• Yeah.. we know. I think everyone who has been on the MCSM threads has heard your opinion on Jetra...

I didn't say that he was superior or that because he's popular means he's right. I talking about the fact that I think this is the truth. It makes sense, and I already thought this before he posted that vid, soooo..

• Season 1 = Jesse & Petra becomes friends

Season 2 = Jesse & Petra becomes best friends.

Season 3 = You know what happens after ;)

It's only a matter of time before Petra realize that the thing she is looking for has allways been right next to her.

Watch this for the truth

• edited December 2017

Well the option to be a male or female doesn't really mean that none of those ships will happen because there are a few differences with both genders, a good example is in episode 6 depending which gender you chose Torquedawg will say you have a girls/boys name twice, and throughout season one there are also some he/she, his/her, girl/boy etc. So it can be done with just a few dialogue changes, but I do agree with the Mjesse jetra and the Fjesse jukas being a little dumb

Well Jetra/Jukas prob won’t happen because you can choose to be a male/female so it won’t happen (and to those saying Male Jesse Jetra Female Jukas then that’s pretty dumb that a huge choice would only happen based on the gender you chose)

• Omg guys just shutt up, it's all fighting here rn let's just talk about the episode peacefully

• Jesus Christ, even just seeing that typing made my brain hurt.

I mean, all I said was This is the truth, not OMG GUYSH THIS DUED KNEWS THA TROOTH BECUSE HE IS POPUILAR YOUITUBIER GUYSH!!1!,1!!!211! LIZTIN TWO HEM BECuZ HI IZ UTUBIER AND IZ POPYLAR!!!!!!!11112!!!!!!!1!21!2!1!

• yeah, lets talk about the episode we know nothing about!

GLAtaDOS posted: »

Omg guys just shutt up, it's all fighting here rn let's just talk about the episode peacefully

• True but those are small dialogues that won’t really change the game but putting a huge game choice like who your shipped with shouldn’t be based on which gender you chose in the beginning

Mikestar16 posted: »

Well the option to be a male or female doesn't really mean that none of those ships will happen because there are a few differences with bot

• edited December 2017

Finally! It was a little expected.

• Yes finally!

• YES FINALLY NEWS now we wait

• Description of Ep5 from the offical MCSM FaceBook page:

We're happy to announce that Minecraft: Story Mode - Season Two's finale, "Above and Beyond," premieres December 19!

The home Jesse left so long ago -- Beacontown -- has succumbed to the iron rule of the Admin. Menacing guards patrol the streets, anxious citizens tremble in fear, and worst of all, everyone believes Jesse is responsible thanks to the Admin’s devious disguise. In order to save the city, the real Jesse must find a way to zap the Admin’s powers and take him down once and for all...

• WE GOT IT BOYS ITS BEEN A PLEASURE WORKING WITH YOU GOOD NIGHT.

• edited December 2017

Oh my gosh, I hope Lukas, Axel, and Olivia know that Jesse didn't do all of this.

Description of Ep5 from the offical MCSM FaceBook page: We're happy to announce that Minecraft: Story Mode - Season Two's finale, "Above

• You waited like a whole month, two weeks it's nothing.

• Wait... Is Jesse flying?

• maybe jesse will get admin powers after taking romeos away and if jesse does I will bring reuben back

• I mean I kinda agree with you, last episode everyone was SURE someone would die....but nope. But at the same time it's interesting to see people freak out because they think their character will die....and yeab (If petra dies.....I die with her)

MegaXD posted: »

guys stop with the "who's gonna die this episode; I'm sure someone is gonna die in episode 5; I hope it's not Petra/Lukas/Ivor/Jesse/Treehou

Sign in to comment in this discussion.