Season 2 Episode 5 Waiting Thread - Rated by NZ and Aus, Releasing Dec 19th, Trailer Out Now

Comments

• *axel

Kng0604 posted: »

Oh my gosh, I hope Lukas, Axel, and Olivia know that Jesse didn't do all of this.

• I mean I kinda agree with you, last episode everyone was SURE someone would die....but nope. But at the same time it's interesting to see people freak out because they think their character will die....

Yep. I'm sure someone is gonna die here

and yeab (If petra dies.....I die with her)

You're my people

• I hope so

Wait... Is Jesse flying?

• Welp Atleast the episode comes out a day before I have finals and then my semester finishes cuz I have finals Dec. 20 - Dec.22 And the ep comes out 19 so yessssss

• The trailer come this Tuesday and next week final season Minecraft Story Mode.

• fakenews actually the trailer releases next Thursday and the episode release the Tuesday after next

Extra_93 posted: »

The trailer come this Tuesday and next week final season Minecraft Story Mode.

• Looks to me he's just running away.

Wait... Is Jesse flying?

• Would Jesse most likely sneak into Beacontown without any of the civilians knowing? I'm pretty sure that Jesse knows better than to barge in with a damaged reputation.

• He is flying and if he was running what would he be running on?

AChicken posted: »

Looks to me he's just running away.

• We know ALOT now

L-dog posted: »

yeah, lets talk about the episode we know nothing about!

• did you just reply to yourself

L-dog posted: »

yeah, lets talk about the episode we know nothing about!

• Jesse’s running. It’s called superimposing a character in front of the background.

• On a roof? A ledge? A bridge over the street?
    He could be flying, but I've got my hopes set to normal human running right now.

GLAtaDOS posted: »

He is flying and if he was running what would he be running on?

• It’s pretty clear that Jesse’s running. They just superimposed a picture of Jesse running in front of the background.

On a roof? A ledge? A bridge over the street? He could be flying, but I've got my hopes set to normal human running right now.

• i dont really think that Jesse could be flying, because he is a human not an Admin :/

• If your trying to hint at Jesse getting admin powers then there’s no point in a next season because Jesse can teleport and make stuff disappear instantly

On a roof? A ledge? A bridge over the street? He could be flying, but I've got my hopes set to normal human running right now.

• edited December 2017

If he does get Admin powers, it will be temporary. No one would oppose him otherwise.

If your trying to hint at Jesse getting admin powers then there’s no point in a next season because Jesse can teleport and make stuff disappear instantly

• Why would he get temporary admin powers? That wouldn’t make a lot of sense

If he does get Admin powers, it will be temporary. No one would oppose him otherwise.

• Maybe the Admin got Carpal Tunnel and needed a week off? ...And he got it because... Plot convenience?

Why would he get temporary admin powers? That wouldn’t make a lot of sense

• It's the most likely way to defeat a godly being of infinite power. How can you be stronger than the Admin but be a simple creation of his with no special abilities of your own? The only way to have a "fair fight" against him and have equal chances of winning was if you matched his power.
    Normal Jesse doesn't stand a chance against someone who can erase his entire existence with a snap of his fingers.

Plus... a few of the chapter names in Episode 5 hint at some sort of Godly Power/Common Ground with the enemy. (Among Equals, Ascension, Poetic Justice)

So, in terms of plot convenience and villain irony, it's safe to assume Jesse is going to get a power-up of sorts.

Why would he get temporary admin powers? That wouldn’t make a lot of sense

• Am I the only one here who thinks Jesse's mouth is looking really weird and funny? XD

• I think so too. :)

MegaXD posted: »

Am I the only one here who thinks Jesse's mouth is looking really weird and funny? XD

• edited December 2017

I'm wondering... What happened to Lukas :(

The picture is fan art. So not real

• It's really weird :| , maybe the admin made him useful like with Pama.

Radek_Bey posted: »

I'm wondering... What happened to Lukas The picture is fan art. So not real

• Or the admin gave him admin powers. Or brainwashed...

Libelles posted: »

It's really weird , maybe the admin made him useful like with Pama.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

That is fan art and most likely won't happen in the game.

• I know. I just wanted to put it

OzzyUK posted: »

• Yeah

OzzyUK posted: »

• If the admin wants to destroy jesse, he can just shake his hand

• edited December 2017

Jesse doesn't need admin powers to defeat Romeo, 'cause s/he almost did in episode 2.

• Seems legit

Johro posted: »

Maybe the Admin got Carpal Tunnel and needed a week off? ...And he got it because... Plot convenience?

• edited December 2017

Nice that brings up a lot question for me though like how is that happening

• No! I just noticed my exams are begining...

• Cool minecraft ep 5 then Lis ep 3 the next day guess I’ll have something to do.

• Oh my gosh, I'm so glad this isn't real.

• it’s not a mouth pose we’ve seen ever.

MegaXD posted: »

Am I the only one here who thinks Jesse's mouth is looking really weird and funny? XD

• On the country where I live canceled every exam...

ali1382 posted: »

No! I just noticed my exams are begining...

• it’s not a mouth pose we’ve seen ever.

We already saw this mouth pose. In Luna?

• Good for you! But mine exams will continue until 27 December.

SebasDash97 posted: »

On the country where I live canceled every exam...

• I was wondering... Why do Telltale release the episode so late even if it's been finish for a few weeks now?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.