Batman EW Episode 5 Waiting Thread - Releasing March 27th, Both Trailers Out Now

Comments

• Frank can die for all I care.

• That wasn't Frank that was another guy called Chip. :blush:

mirashade posted: »

Guy With Hat that saves Batman from Bane was Frank confirmed

• That's just his cover story.

That wasn't Frank that was another guy called Chip.

• Pls Telltale put our boy Frank in the next episode this isn't the same without him :(

Do you guys think that Frank will return in this episode? It would be cool if he saves Batman somehow like maybe pushes Batman out of the way of danger.

• Okay can we all agree that the Humble Joes such as "Guy Who Saves Batman From Bane" and "Guy Who Stands Up For Bruce's Loyalty Against Harley" were TellTale following up on the appreciation for Humble Joe Frank and keeping up the love on that front?

• Yea TellTale we gotta have our boy Frank in the next episode! We better be able to recruit Frank as our Robin or Nightwing in the next episode!

iFoRias posted: »

Pls Telltale put our boy Frank in the next episode this isn't the same without him

• KaelthasKaelthas Banned
    edited March 2018

If Telltale says it... you should obey

• LIES! Telltale would never blackmail Batman Community like this! It's inhuman, immoral! They know talking about FRANK ISN'T OPTIONAL

Kaelthas posted: »

• Maybe if we talk about Frank enough they'll make him and John both a romance option!

You did this, Kaelthas. I was firmly anti-Frank until you brought John into this.

• Ewww who wants a gay romance with Bruce.

• You forgot one.

• I hope TT are reading this thread.

Pipas posted: »

You forgot one.

• I do!

Plus he's rich.

Shadow2122 posted: »

Ewww who wants a gay romance with Bruce.

• mostlypoptartsmostlypoptarts ModeratorFormer Telltale Staff

I mean... I'm definitely reading the thread :D

Tiefling posted: »

I hope TT are reading this thread.

• Good night dear Telltale, tell me, please, will the trailer be released this Thursday? Announcement was not, but all the same? Do you usually announce the release date and screenshots for the upcoming episode on Tuesdays, and not on Thursdays, or will you release the trailer before next week?

I mean... I'm definitely reading the thread

• Wait a minute... is @Poptarts your lurker account?

I mean... I'm definitely reading the thread

• Went to YouTube cause I thought people in the comments would know the source... But turns out it's a video uploaded by you with 1 view lmao.

I do! Plus he's rich.

• It may be worth noting that the tweet says "next week at the earliest" so they're not saying with certainty that the trailer will be released next week, just that it's possible.

CallMeCoolG posted: »

Trailer is coming next week https://twitter.com/telltalegames/status/971144290633072640

• Here you have it

And that 1 view is mine ♥

Went to YouTube cause I thought people in the comments would know the source... But turns out it's a video uploaded by you with 1 view lmao.

• People who are into that stuff. No need to act like a 12 year old.

Shadow2122 posted: »

Ewww who wants a gay romance with Bruce.

• Just to clarify, I have no known relation to @mostlypoptarts. We are definitely not the same people. Mostlypoptarts is a far more awesome individual.

Poptarts posted: »

Just to clarify, I have no known relation to @mostlypoptarts. We are definitely not the same people. Mostlypoptarts is a far more awesome individual.

• DAMMIT!!!!!!!!!!! i really hoped it would come out on the 13th but apparently not just a trailer "at the earliest" im so sick of waiting so now i have to wait at least 2 more goddam weeks!!!!!!! ??????

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

I would join in on the Frankatar fun, but I just changed to this one so I won't.
    Frank is bae, though.

• im sorry bout that little rage but i really just want to know if you can help vigilante john into an anti-hero by the end.

• Telltale say in twitter that the trailer will be next week as earlier

• Next week Thursday or Tuesday trailer?

Telltale say in twitter that the trailer will be next week as earlier

• He is crazy anyways so probably not

im sorry bout that little rage but i really just want to know if you can help vigilante john into an anti-hero by the end.

• Why did this thread turn toxic all of a sudden and who the fuck is frank?

• I think thursday but i hope tueday

kostya2151 posted: »

Next week Thursday or Tuesday trailer?

• mostlypoptartsmostlypoptarts ModeratorFormer Telltale Staff

if anything, since you are FULL poptarts, you are more awesome than i am!!

Poptarts posted: »

Just to clarify, I have no known relation to @mostlypoptarts. We are definitely not the same people. Mostlypoptarts is a far more awesome individual.

• Aww, this is so wholesome.

• This is not fair! @Poptarts and @mostlypoptarts get more romance screen time than Selina and Bruce.

• edited March 2018

You're thinking too small it's all about the Harley romance.

(Now it's time to sit back and wait for all the people who hate the idea of a Harley ship to respond)

This is not fair! @Poptarts and @mostlypoptarts get more romance screen time than Selina and Bruce.

• Batman Season 3 -- Roulette of Romance jk

This is not fair! @Poptarts and @mostlypoptarts get more romance screen time than Selina and Bruce.

• edited March 2018

No, no dear. You have that air of mystery about you. If you're mostlypoptarts... what else is there? Your name is a cliffhanger. Far more fun and interesting. :)

• Man I am so excited for Episode 5! I have a strong feeling that it will be awesome!! I can't wait to see what is in store for Bruce/ Batman in Episode 5!! :smiley:

• If Telltale says that the trailer might come out next week then I'm assuming the release date will be either 20.3. or 22.3.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.