Answer the question above you

Comments

• It's just Bethesda being dumb again. They didn't learn their lesson when Steam removed paid mods 4 days after setting it up because of the outrage, so they deserve everything coming to them.

Favourite 2d/3d platformer (game)?

• Huh, hard question going strictly by platformer I'm going to say Castlevania, the first one although I'd argue it's mostly nostalgia, by sheer enjoyment probably Megaman X, after all, it's the one I've finished more times than any platformer.

Might be worth noting that I don't consider Metroidvanias to be platformers since the focus is more on exploration than anything else, as for 3D Prince of Persia: Sands of Time, that one is unquestioned.

Do you play Tabletop Role-Playing games like Dungeons & Dragons, Pathfinder, Shadowrun, ETC... ?

If so do you enjoy the Role-Playing of your character enough to be worth doing even if it's detrimental to the party?

• I don't

Would you like more walking dead games from telltale after S4, like the Michonne spin off?

• No

Is The Evil Within good?

• edited September 2017

If you like RE4 chances are you'll like it.

Favorite kind of pasta?

• Tortellini.

What's a bad habit you have?

• Laughing on a wrong time

John cena vs Roman Reings
    Who wins?

• John Cena

What's something you're proud of

• My hair

What's your worst fear

KaiMaestro posted: »

John Cena What's something you're proud of

• My hair

What's your worst fear

KaiMaestro posted: »

John Cena What's something you're proud of

• Dying leaving nothing behind.

Fame granted for something you are ashamed of or inability to make famous a thing you are really proud of?

• i made a tribetwelve meme on tumblr 3 months ago and people are still reblogging it and following me because of it. quite ashamed of that being something i'm known for.

most OP dark souls weapon?

• Haven't played Dark Souls yet. I will sometime just never got around to it. I just downloaded Bloodborrne though I'm going to play that soon.

Worst pain you've ever experienced?

i made a tribetwelve meme on tumblr 3 months ago and people are still reblogging it and following me because of it. quite ashamed of that being something i'm known for. most OP dark souls weapon?

• The pain after my tonsils were removed. Its not fun as an adult and I had some complications, choking on my own blood, stuff like that. So they operated on me again later that night and closed the wound by burning. That is what gave me the most pain afterwards.

Summer or winter olympics?

• skillet - back from the dead
    one catchy song about zombies
    <3 o:)
    when was the last time a villain in a movie/video series/tv show made you really love and what is your fav quote by that villain?
    ok go

choircorgis posted: »

"Lee Everett: What's that? Duck: Daddy said it's called a salt lick. Clementine: Yeah but don't lick it, it's gross. Lee Everett: Did you lick it? Clementine: I dunno." Song that's stuck in your head?

• Scar from the Lion King.
    "I'm surrounded by idiots"

Game/Movie you're looking forward to this year? |

• Avengers: Infinity War for movie, probably either Vampyr, Spider-Man PS4 or Read Dead Redemption 2 for game.

What characters would you want most if Telltale made a Super Smash Bros game with all its franchises?

• Bigby Wolf, Loader Bot, Lee Everett and John Doe

Song you most want to be played at your funeral?

Avengers: Infinity War for movie, probably either Vampyr, Spider-Man PS4 or Read Dead Redemption 2 for game. What characters would you want most if Telltale made a Super Smash Bros game with all its franchises?

• "When I'm Gone" - Eminem
    I don't know, probably not. I'm just really into Eminem ATM.

How did you meet your first love?

• The funny thing is, I don't think I have yet. (At least by my definition)

What is the hardest/stressful thing you ever had to do?

Acheive250 posted: »

"When I'm Gone" - Eminem I don't know, probably not. I'm just really into Eminem ATM. How did you meet your first love?

• Defeating Orphan of Kos (Or some say Kosm) in Bloodborne DLC, he was so annoying.

Gaming Studio you wish was still alive?

The funny thing is, I don't think I have yet. (At least by my definition) What is the hardest/stressful thing you ever had to do?

• edited April 2018

Playing a videogame was the hardest/most stressful thing you have ever done...?

Wow. That's either really good or kinda bad.

@Zombiekiller3121
    Kinda invalid answer, then, but anyway...

AronDracula posted: »

Defeating Orphan of Kos (Or some say Kosm) in Bloodborne DLC, he was so annoying. Gaming Studio you wish was still alive?

• Visceral Studios is the first that comes to mind.

@Acheive250 If you want a valid answer I met mine through a friend a few years ago while I was at a wedding.

Favorite season?

Defeating Orphan of Kos (Or some say Kosm) in Bloodborne DLC, he was so annoying. Gaming Studio you wish was still alive?

• Winter.

Favourite hairstyle ATM?

• Short curls are the best on girls. I wish this hairstyle was suitable for me :(

The happiest memory of your childhood?

• edited April 2018

Still technically in my childhood (I'm a teenager), but I'd have to say my favorite thing to do when I was younger was run around in the woods behind my old house with my friends. We'd have wars with Nerf Swords and pretend to be characters from movies.

Just a funny side note... I have short curly hair.

What's your favorite type of music?

Short curls are the best on girls. I wish this hairstyle was suitable for me The happiest memory of your childhood?

• bluegrass and folk music

What is the scariest experience you remember from your childhood?

• The Red Screen of Death from Playstation 2.

Game(s) you wish didn't end up disappointing/bad?

bruzdaa posted: »

bluegrass and folk music What is the scariest experience you remember from your childhood?

• Dark Souls III, Silent Hill: Homecoming, Mighty No. 9, Any Castlevania game after SotN, Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Z, etc.

Favorite Pink Floyd album? (if you haven't heard any Pink Floyd just tell me how your day's been! you feeling good today?)

• The Wall.

Five Finger Death Punch or Green Day?

• Green Day

Bad game(s) that deserve a remake?

• The first clock tower, it wasn’t perfect but I still had fun getting scared

Would you rather disney buy EA or activision?

• Well... is this even allowed to be talked about on this site???
    But to answer your question, No.

Have you ever gotten a haircut that you really regretted getting?

• I got myself Geralt's shaved ponytail once

And I had to shave all of my hairs because my barber went a little to high with the trimmer... 3 years of hair growth went to hell...

What's the most ridiculous conspiracy theory you've ever heard? (if you've heard any, that is)

Well... is this even allowed to be talked about on this site??? But to answer your question, No. Have you ever gotten a haircut that you really regretted getting?

• The "flat earth" theory.

Lemonade or Tea?

bruzdaa posted: »

I got myself Geralt's shaved ponytail once And I had to shave all of my hairs because my barber went a little to high with the trimmer...

• Tea

What should PS5 have to convince you to buy it?

The "flat earth" theory. Lemonade or Tea?

• A low price

Who's better, Nirvana, or Foo Fighters?

Tea What should PS5 have to convince you to buy it?

• Foo Fighters, I guess.

Video Game Trend you wish was still alive?

• Taking an arrow to the knee
    You have a choice, Get HL3 and have Steam completely shut down permanently, or never getting HL3 and having things just as they are?

• Never get HL3, it was never going to live up to hype anyways

A band that you'd love to see cover a certain song?

Clemenem posted: »

Taking an arrow to the knee You have a choice, Get HL3 and have Steam completely shut down permanently, or never getting HL3 and having things just as they are?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.