The Walking Dead Meme and Fun Thread (Mobile warning)

Comments

• Remember that time Kenny joined a gay biker gang?
    enter image description here

• For me it’s not that they are the same person but they are all survivors and all show up in the same way. Within the middle of the game they show up, help the group then either run away or die before the end. My favorite characters include Jane and Molly but the way they enter the game and the timing is just to much the same for me.

Veeeee posted: »

Why do people always make Molly, Jane, and Ava out to be the same person? The only real similarity is that they are pragmatic survivalists.

• edited April 2018

They definitely have some similarities, but the way a lot of people make them out to be carbon copies of each other is just not true. They have similar characteristics but ultimately they are still very different characters who end up serving different roles in the long run.

For me it’s not that they are the same person but they are all survivors and all show up in the same way. Within the middle of the game they

• Truth. Unlike my endangeringly named Kenny-clones.

They definitely have some similarities, but the way a lot of people make them out to be carbon copies of each other is just not true. They h

• Trolley dilemma is an underrated meme.

• gunshots screams explosions

• I’d agree they are mostly not the same but it is how they are introduced and how they leave that people find the same

They definitely have some similarities, but the way a lot of people make them out to be carbon copies of each other is just not true. They h

• "Oh, hi Telltale!"

• edited April 2018

Goddammit, that legitimately surprised me when I hit the End key! :lol:

EDIT: Lol, [Faux?]AffablyEvil!Sarah.

"Oh, hi Telltale!"

• Was that what she was doing? :lol:

gunshots screams explosions

• How it should be...

• ...Because at least then, our choices matter.

"Oh, hi Telltale!"

• This took a lot longer than I hate to admit.

In case it's too small to read:

regularly says fuck

has sworn off saying fuck, but said it at some point

has not said fuck before, but can if so desired

has not said fuck before, and refuses to say it

legally cannot say fuck

• Lol at Conrad and Ava, Michelle being in the second category, and especially Joan and ThatPaulGuy's category. :lol:

Also, Gabe said fuck?

This took a lot longer than I hate to admit. In case it's too small to read: regularly says fuck has sworn off saying fuck, but sai

• Yes, at least 3 times I can remember. Admittedly I got lazy when I got down to just the ANF cast for the top row.

DabigRG posted: »

Lol at Conrad and Ava, Michelle being in the second category, and especially Joan and ThatPaulGuy's category. Also, Gabe said fuck?

• Someone please repost all of those Metal Gear Kenny memes.

• ojeez

Joe_Momma posted: »

Someone please repost all of those Metal Gear Kenny memes.

• The Walking Dead: Apyr

• edited April 2018

Well now we know what really happened during the 16 months later.

At 40 seconds Clementine is like, "Oh shit! Christa is coming!"

• How Wellington enders will feel in TFS in regards to a certain determinant item:

• Bonnie

Yeah, she kinda does.

Jane

WTF?!

The Walking Dead: Apyr

• edited April 2018

I'm just gonna repost this every year on the 20th.

• enter image description here
    Politicians...am I right, fellas?

• Why the fuck did this get 26 likes? :lol:

• Ben... well, im dead

• Well, f@(& you too. :lol:

(Why would he even be in a bar, come to think of it?)

• As long as I'm not going up against a grumpy heavyweight ex-army dude, a guy with a walkie, or a Bitch with a knife and an 11yr old, I'll do just fine.

• a Bitch with a knife and an 11yr old

Huh?

As long as I'm not going up against a grumpy heavyweight ex-army dude, a guy with a walkie, or a Bitch with a knife and an 11yr old, I'll do just fine.

• I'm surprised you are caught of guard by that.

Don't you know?

DabigRG posted: »

a Bitch with a knife and an 11yr old Huh?

• I suppose it was in reference to Arvo's Start, but it doesn't really match up with the other two stuff.

I'm surprised you are caught of guard by that. Don't you know?

• edited April 2018

enter image description here...

• As long as I don't have a heart attack lol

• Arvo's good at shooting people, right?

• When you find out the writers changed your script from shooting a little girl in the shoulder, to getting your thumb bit, and becoming bait for walkers.

• Tripp is helping me. I’m solid

• Normally I don't like to support overused memes, but when the pallet fits....

Sign in to comment in this discussion.