We now know our returning character

Comments

• Lee was with Lilly's gun, if she has a gun, it'd be the Carley's gun, they forgot hers gun when she died.

King_Bee posted: »

You Wrong, Who was with Carley's gun was Lee and later he lost the gun in the EP4 If you let Ben die

• So she only has that gun in specific playthroughs?

Lee was with Lilly's gun, if she has a gun, it'd be the Carley's gun, they forgot hers gun when she died.

• It's only right.

I want Lilly to be the villain

• No, it's petty.

It's only right.

• edited August 2018

Looking at the Picture, she has the gun only when she is left alone on the road.

Edit: Carley's gun or Doug's gun

DabigRG posted: »

So she only has that gun in specific playthroughs?

• So the answer is no, then? She has the gun regardless if you left her?

Looking at the Picture, she has the gun only when she is left alone on the road. Edit: Carley's gun or Doug's gun

• Yes, is a nope

So the answer is no, then? She has the gun regardless if you left her?

• No it's not. Lily time and time again desperately tried to showcased her dominance because she was self-centered. She couldn't handle not being the the head honcho. And what eventually happened when someone tested her "authority"? Don't make me go there today RG. Please.

No, it's petty.

• Lilly isn't a villain. She's not a psycho. But about the authority, you're right

No it's not. Lily time and time again desperately tried to showcased her dominance because she was self-centered. She couldn't handle not be

• edited August 2018

Honestly I 90% believe that Lily is going to be returning in this final season whether good or bad. In the event that she does return back in the season, I really hope that she is going to be THE main villain or somewhat of a side-villain. It would be super nostalgiac to see her coming back and it would make the storyline so much better if executed correctly. Even the new storybuilder posters that we just got all contain Lily in them. You can also see her holding the firearm she used to shoot Carley with possibly indicating that she was able to survive using that gun.

• I disagree. She couldn't handle anyone not looking at her as "the one and only leader". What she says, and whatever she says must be final, no outside opinions. Pretty vile if you ask me. And she's not "psycho"? Lol. I bet Carley & Doug would beg to differ. Oh that's of course if they survived the bullet to the head fired by Lily for not letting her talk. Where do you people get off justifying her wrong-doings? She's that awesome of a character?!

Lilly isn't a villain. She's not a psycho. But about the authority, you're right

• Lilly saw her father being murdered, saw the group starving and people from the group stealing supplies, which in the case who stole was Ben while everyone was on the farm and he was alone with Carley or Doug. If she is a psychopath, Kenny is also about killing Lilly's father causing all this stress on her, and Lee is also a psychopath for killing his wife's lover.

I disagree. She couldn't handle anyone not looking at her as "the one and only leader". What she says, and whatever she says must be final,

• Lilly saw her father being murdered

Yeah in her defense, it was the only person who cared for her being brutally murdered. In front of her. Which was way pass crossing the line, that I can agree on. But it seemed like he was long gone after his heart attack. And in the rest of the group's defense, that asshole?

saw the group starving and people from the group stealing supplies, which in the case who stole was Ben while everyone was on the farm and he was alone with Carley or Doug.

And if I remember correctly, Lily didn't actually see anyone do anything, she only had speculation on her side which drove her mad. Which she went ahead a pointed the finger at everyone else, who was innocent. Besides Ben of course, who she didn't get the chance to hear his confession because she was too busy playing Judge, Jury & Executioner. Had she shut up and listen like everyone does for her, we'd have a solid group, one less member and maybe even an RV.

If she is a psychopath, Kenny is also about killing Lilly's father causing all this stress on her,

Okay and not because I'm on Kenny's side here, but any rational person seeing a 6 foot 200+ pound man have a heart attack and is completely unresponsive even after the attempt to be resuscitated a couple times, knowing what he'll become afterwards in that day in age, would react the same way. Yes Kenny was over the top with it, but being trapped in that area without any other resources left him no choice. To call him psycho for taking matters into his own hands is ridiculous compared to what other characters have done in that universe.

Lee is also a psychopath for killing his wife's lover.

Yeah which he was also going to jail for I assume would be life without parole since murder was the crime. And thinking about it now, at this point what I think you're doing is uncovering everyone else's baggage to stray away from the fact that Lily couldn't handle not being the prom queen every year. Lily's a bad person, not worse than Jane, but they might as well be joined at the hip. Lily fans annoy me as much as the "Gabentine" wave. And also saying, "Oh this person did this to her" or "This person said this to her, that's why she had to do it" to justify it makes her seem like this character other characters just picked on for the hell of it.

Lilly saw her father being murdered, saw the group starving and people from the group stealing supplies, which in the case who stole was Ben

• edited August 2018

Not to cause an argument about your argument lol but it kind of isn’t a great one. Yeah its a zombie apocalypse and that is unrealistic obviously but Lilly just showing up is just as unrealistic in my view. The chances of her heading the same direction as where Clem is, is low, even if it has been a few years. There better be a damn good explanation if she shows up thats all im saying.

Cheddarhead posted: »

I know this isn't a great argument, but the entire concept of a zombie apocalypse is unrealistic. I can suspend my disbelief about Lily's return if it makes for a better story (which I think it will).

• Except that Lilly could have gone in a completely different direction and stayed there. I still find her returning unrealistic, i just hope there is a decent explanation

Eh, it's really not. Not compared to some other things. Especially once you realize Clementine and AJ has been hovering around the same 3 or 4 states for several years now.

• I would laugh if that happened. It would just be a further fuck you to the fans if that happened

RichWalk23 posted: »

If Lilly or Christa returns to become the next villains, I'm going to be so annoyed.

• You just have to accept and respect Lilly's fans, you do not have to do those kilometer texts to make a point.

Lilly saw her father being murdered Yeah in her defense, it was the only person who cared for her being brutally murdered. In front

• But there were so many holes in your defense that it made my brain hurt! Lily was the real liability. With her mouth and short fuse.

You just have to accept and respect Lilly's fans, you do not have to do those kilometer texts to make a point.

• Let's be clear, Lilly is wrong, Kenny, You, us, me, they, and the whole world, do not forget that you're judging like Lilly did, by what you said.

• I don't disagree. Just the defense for Lily is so relentless, it's aggravating given what she's done. And not to mention what you all are willing to let her get away with, but not other characters.

Let's be clear, Lilly is wrong, Kenny, You, us, me, they, and the whole world, do not forget that you're judging like Lilly did, by what you said.

• Lilly confirmed season 4 ♡

I don't disagree. Just the defense for Lily is so relentless, it's aggravating given what she's done. And not to mention what you all are willing to let her get away with, but not other characters.

• Haha well played, you're not getting me like that lol

Lilly confirmed season 4 ♡

• edited August 2018

Im kidding, peace ♡

Haha well played, you're not getting me like that lol

• I hope Becca comes back as one of the kids from the boarding school. This game's centered around the teens, so her presence wouldn't be completely senseless. She could have a slightly bigger role in this one.

• I am hoping so. It will be interesting to see what she has become over the years.

• Call Clem a baby :angry:

Dex-Starr posted: »

I hope Becca comes back as one of the kids from the boarding school. This game's centered around the teens, so her presence wouldn't be completely senseless. She could have a slightly bigger role in this one.

• Anyone else disappointed?

Yes highly disappointed! Everyone else seems to be so excited as if she's the greatest thing to ever happen to twd. If she does happen to return by some miracle, then I can't wait for the first chance I get to kill her once and for all.

• Ave Maria, Jesus and Joseph oO

Anyone else disappointed? Yes highly disappointed! Everyone else seems to be so excited as if she's the greatest thing to ever happe

• edited August 2018

I'm down to see the interactions between Lilly and Clem, would be interesting. Just not looking forward to potentially hearing her moan about my choices as Lee, didn't side with her most of the time and didn't like her very much XD. I also feel like they'll have to do something different with her character so it just doesn't feel like she goes through another Kenny arc from s2. So maybe she'll end up being... not entirely on Clem's side. Regardless, I certainly still hope they wrap up Christa too.

Eh, they both kinda did, to be honest. Even if Lily's case has more to do with the intended destination being denied and thus she kinda fell into an awkward limbo.

• Since Lilly is too unstable and Kenny originally was supposed to be the villain in season two, I wouldn’t doubt it. The problem of bringing Lilly back is that many people hate her and wouldn’t want her to be in our side.

dan290786 posted: »

I would laugh if that happened. It would just be a further fuck you to the fans if that happened

• Jesus no no no no what the fuck.

• I MEAN IT!! Lol I seriously can't wait, just like you guys can't wait for her to "return". And where was it even confirmed she's returning?

Ave Maria, Jesus and Joseph oO

• Definitely! I always thought she died somewhere in the woods after I left her on the road. But if I get the chance to, I would not hesitate lol. It's funny how most people believe she's alive more than they believe Christa's alive.

• My thoughts exactly. Was it confirmed anywhere or is it just speculation?

Jesus no no no no what the fuck.

• She's in TFS, this is evident. They have already said that will be two characters from the first season and now confirmed one of the two in Story Creator. If she isnt in TFS, why would they make important choices like the end of season one and the end of season two along with Carley, Doug and Lilly? DO NOT cover the sun with the pebble.

I MEAN IT!! Lol I seriously can't wait, just like you guys can't wait for her to "return". And where was it even confirmed she's returning?

• Both of them is alive.

Definitely! I always thought she died somewhere in the woods after I left her on the road. But if I get the chance to, I would not hesitate lol. It's funny how most people believe she's alive more than they believe Christa's alive.

• edited August 2018

Lily's alive? After all these years?

Both of them is alive.

• Clementine is alive after all these years too.

Lily's alive? After all these years?

• Touche. But Clem is awesome-r dude B)

Clementine is alive after all these years too.

• Its totally Chet.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.