Top 5 most attractive characters in the series?

edited August 2018 in The Walking Dead

It's an undead nightmare most of the time. and theirs guts everywhere and people are slaying maggot riddle corpses with hatchets but their still some hot characters in the post apoclyptic world.

Here is my 5 that I either shipped with the main character or just thought personality and look wise they were just hot.

Elanor

Ever since she rescues you and flirts with you while giving you first aid at the beggining in episode 1, I shipped her with Javier way more than David's stoner wife. Something about a cute nurse in the apoclypse. She was always very beautiful imo.

Carly

Carly was always post apoclyptic bae lol, and the storyline could have gone so many ways from clem having an interacial baby brother from Lee and Carly to any number of things. The character deserved a longer time to unfold. Carly was epic personality wise as she covered the fact you were a murderer from everyone, she was super caring for you and clem and almost always took your side even over the group. She was epic with a gun and had the smarts to back it. Sucks manic depressant psycho lilly had to kill her off so early.

Season 4 Mommy Clem

In season 4's trailers, Clementine has become a complete badass. She's a boss and new mommy clem has this powerful, fierce warrior spirit to her. For the first time she doesn't seem to be the dependant but more so the leader. It's pretty cool.

Katie

Kate was pretty cute, and the whole taboo nature of her being your brother's wife made it kinda even hotter that Javier was falling for her. Especially since I didn't like David at all. I'd elbow his chin in lol. I think it was a cute relationship throughout and pretty funny.

Molly

I know i'm probably missing a huge obvious one but I was down to Christa, Molly, Jane, and Michonne.

Molly was always pretty beast mode, from her lone wolf persona, to her little hook tool slaying walkers like they were nothing. The cosplays of her are certainly hotter than the in game version.

Which characters did you ship? Which were most attractive in your opinion?

Comments

• edited August 2018

Which were most attractive in your opinion?

Javier. Like seriously, he looks like a damn super model with that beard.

• He looks like he just entered high school. Shit, that might be why so many ANF fans like him lol

lupinb0y posted: »

Which were most attractive in your opinion? Javier. Like seriously, he looks like a damn super model with that beard.

• I love how this is tagged as deep discussion.

For me it's; Javier, Louis, Carley, Luke and Shel/Chell? (Whoever the girl with the little sister is in 400 Days)

• Jane was kinda hot

• I hesitate saying Clementine because we've known her since she was 8, but she is looking quite hot present day

Carly is my favourite

• Jane is the first to come to mind. On pure attractiveness I think of Jane, Stephanie, Kate Bonnie and Paige from the Michonne mini series. Clem's looking nice too but I wouldn't go as far as sexually attractive.

• (5 = Least 1= Most)

5. Luke

4. Brody

3. Aasim

2. Clementine

1. Javier

• She is kinda hot...if she was 100 years younger....

On the second thought...

• Lilly & Samantha Fairbanks getting no love at all on here.

This whole thread is like

• edited August 2018

Huh. This is something I haven't thought about in a long time!

• In order from 1 to 5

• definitely Siddiq and Tripp~

• Larry. He had charm coming out of his ass.

• Off the top of my head...: :wink:

1. Lieutenant Ava (Yes Maa'm)
    2. Samantha Fairbanks (Yes maa'm)
    3. Stephanie (Fine)
    4. Katie Dominguez-Garcia (Fine)
    5. Junior Scavenger Michelle (Cute)
  • Did you really just post a cropped rule 34 image of Ava

DabigRG posted: »

Off the top of my head...: (Spoiler)

• dat katja doe...extra thicc boi

• Katie Dominguez?

Off the top of my head...: (Spoiler)

• Arvo and Ben 100%

• skinny and young licks lips

hopefulfx posted: »

Arvo and Ben 100%

• Hmmm Here’s my take
    5- Luke
    4- Javi
    3- Clem in season 4!
    2- Jane
    1- Louis
    Just my opinion tho lmao

• 1.Kenny
    2.Conrad
    3.Conrad
    4.Conrad
    5.Conrad

• Females.
    5. Carley.
    4. Kate.
    3. Jane (Season 2 model)
    2. Sam (Michonne)
    1. Eleanor.

• Females.
    5. Paige
    4. Samantha
    3. Eleanor
    2. Carley
    1. Kate
    Males.
    5. MIke
    4. Pete
    3. Luke
    2. Javier
    1. Jesus

• 5: Jesus

I mean, just look at him, Jesus it's so cute in every way. Even if that last scene was awkward I would've still liked more of Jesus flirting with Javier in general for some chill scenes.

4: Luke

Some people think you can't be cute and hot at the same time, but look at this fucking madman, Luke it's actually pretty attractive when fighting, but he's also darn cute everytime he's just talking or smiling, specially in EP5 in the fire scene with Bonnie.

3: Tripp

More of a personal one, but his voice and beard are cute, so sad that he didn't get a chance with Eleanor, she missed so much.

2: Ben

Even with all the hate, Ben is precious and his expressions and faces are just great, even when he's scared or angry, his voice fits him very well.

1: Javier

I don't think explanations are needed, Javier it's so attractive in every way, his face, hair, voice, and the way he acts, I can see why Kate and Jesus wanted a chance with him.

• Also, Kenny from S2 (Without his eye), and Louis are pretty good options too! Telltale it's great at attractive characters.

• On pure attractiveness I think of Jane

AgentZ46 posted: »

Jane is the first to come to mind. On pure attractiveness I think of Jane, Stephanie, Kate Bonnie and Paige from the Michonne mini series. Clem's looking nice too but I wouldn't go as far as sexually attractive.

• Yes.

Sheol- posted: »

On pure attractiveness I think of Jane

• Ya gotta admit tho, Brody is kinda hawt. Nice personality too, if a little simple in the first episode.

• edited August 2018
    1. Jane & NOT including that stung by a bunch of bees looking ass in season 3
    2. Louis
    3. Brody
    4. Kate
    5. Javier
    1. Carley
    2. Molly
    3. Sam Fairbanks
    4. Season 4 Clem
    5. Lilly
  • No, I posted a cropped Deviantart image!

Did you really just post a cropped rule 34 image of Ava

• edited August 2018

It's a inverted reference to Javier's original last name. I did try looking for an English alternative before just sticking with it.
    Oh and the chores list in the Van.

Katie Dominguez?

• I don't recall it being written there, honestly I just assumed she was white, it's why I excused her from my issues with the game and its handling of Hispanics lol

It's a inverted reference to Javier's original last name. I did try looking for an English alternative before just sticking with it. Oh and the chores list in the Van.

• edited August 2018

Oh, I'm sure she is.
    Like I said, it's a reference to Javier's original last name, Garcia-Dominguez.

The chores list in the van meanwhile has the group listed as "Javi, Katie, Gabe, and Mariana."

I don't recall it being written there, honestly I just assumed she was white, it's why I excused her from my issues with the game and its handling of Hispanics lol

• edited August 2018

I don't recall that reference. Javier was barely Spanish, tho. When wasn't Kate White? Looked and sounded white, figured she was

Oh, I'm sure she is. Like I said, it's a reference to Javier's original last name, Garcia-Dominguez. The chores list in the van meanwhile has the group listed as "Javi, Katie, Gabe, and Mariana."

• It's on his shirt in early promotional shots--one of which should've been showing up here, but isn't for some reason.
    I do think Kate is white, though.

I don't recall that reference. Javier was barely Spanish, tho. When wasn't Kate White? Looked and sounded white, figured she was

• You lost me man, I didn't catch what was on his shirt.

It's on his shirt in early promotional shots--one of which should've been showing up here, but isn't for some reason. I do think Kate is white, though.

• Oh, you can see the picture?
    Cause I can't get it to work on my end and potentially enhance the angle.

You lost me man, I didn't catch what was on his shirt.

• Naw, there's no picture on your post in my browser. I'm probably gonna get banned, this abbot whatever kid is rambling and I'm not gonna hold back on him lol. I'll catch you in a few days.

Oh, you can see the picture? Cause I can't get it to work on my end and potentially enhance the angle.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.