Ep 402 Waiting Thread - Releases September 25, Trailer Out Now + New Key art

Comments

• Yeah I just realized that. I was just freaking out because telltale has never done this before with any of the 10 or so games of theirs that i played.

dojo32161 posted: »

Yes, although they are sbject to change, as it says at the bottom of the picture.

• Sure, the release dates are subject to to change. But the fact that they released an episode schedule, something they’ve never done before, shows how far ahead of the game they are and how confident they are about this season.

At least that's how I'm interpreting it.

• Like I said on the other one, I will miss episode one waiting threads of TWD. Anyway I loved E1, best episode since the second or the third episode of S2. Waking up in the middle of the night in that school and finding that basement, gave me a feel of S1E4's school part. I want Abel to be alive lol anyway if we are gonna have a villain then I hope that villain will have a proper development from E2 to E4. By the way the episode took around 2.5 hours for me.

• No more radio silence/guessing games... I am simultaneously hyped and relieved by having the release dates. They have never done this before and it's such a welcome change to their business model.

• Telltale never knew their stuff this much. L.O.L!

• Gotta tell ya I wasn't expecting to get Ace Attorney'd today. But thanks for showing me those images, seems like I've now made enemies with a super lucky bible abusing chain-smoker...yaaaay :|

I swear I thought I saw a walker chomp the side of his neck before he was pulled off screen. Aside from that not having happen

• edited August 2018

Wow like how they gave us all the dates so quick!

• WOW!! September is around the corner too. I can't wait!!!!! It is lit,son!!!!

https://twitter.com/telltalegames/status/1029744527354089474

• edited August 2018

HOLY FUCKING SHIT i see why we had to buy the game as a whole now

• Don't get me wrong, I know why they do it and it's a good idea but I'm not a patient man, I just get the feeling like I want it now. Just a bad habit of mine.

I usually hate waiting too, but for Telltale episodes I actually think a healthy waiting period does wonders. It's nice to have a chance to

• What's the point of having a release date thread if I can't drive myself crazy speculating on when the actual release date will be?!

Where am I supposed to stick my 7,000 reaction gifs now?

• People can never be happy :joy:

• I hope that after Episode 4 they will reveal a secret episode 5 or something in a form of DLC, cause I just can't let Clem go, not prepared and never will be

• Dont mind the wait at allllll. I thoroughly enjoyed episode 1 and hope these quality episodes keep coming.

• edited August 2018

On the next episode of Degrassi

"I can't believe you lied to us about Natalie and Melissa's death, Paul? And you sold them to raiders?" "I did it to protect you!" Slams flashlight over Stephanie's head "Heeeey guys guess whose going to the prom with Stephanie" Gulp

Note - I never watched Degrassi before

lupinb0y posted: »

Lol fuckin' saw someone say they didn't like the characters because of the teen drama. I don't know what kinda freaky ass teen drama you've been in man but it sounds like you need help.

• LazyAlexLazyAlex Banned
    edited August 2018

Melissa Hutchison has a message for us fans.

• If the next two episodes end up being good, I might give this game a chance so I can say goodbye to Clementine.

• Great, after completely avoiding spoilers in the week after the demo leaks, I just got spoiled about something that happens in episode 2. Apparently in the subreddit they just casually talk about the leaks without warnings or spoiler tags and in threads that aren't related to the leaks.

• edited August 2018

I hope Episode 2 is over 2.5 hours, fingers crossed.

• RIGHT?! If Louis was heartbrokened then i don't how to describe how I was feeling ;_;

I WAS NOT EXPECTING THAT

• I go golfing for a few hours and I see that all the dates have been announced. Is this a first for Telltale, announcing all the dates for the episode, or is this just an extreme rarity, because I certainly have never seen this before.

• Dude you really need to stop tagging mostlypoptarts in every single post. It's complete overkill and its just going to make her less likely to respond if people tag her in every trivial post.

• STILL. NOT. BITTEN.

• Nope this has NEVER happened before. Not even pre walking dead series I’m pretty sure.

I go golfing for a few hours and I see that all the dates have been announced. Is this a first for Telltale, announcing all the dates for the episode, or is this just an extreme rarity, because I certainly have never seen this before.

• Just a friendly heads up, tagging staff members super frequently may possibly make them less likely to read your posts if their feed gets too many mentions in a short time.

Tagging her once in a while with a legit question (or some kind words) is fine, but maybe doing so a little less often may perhaps make her more likely to respond.

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited August 2018

It's definitely a first for them, yes! :)

I'm glad to see that Telltale are working towards all these improvements across the board.

I go golfing for a few hours and I see that all the dates have been announced. Is this a first for Telltale, announcing all the dates for the episode, or is this just an extreme rarity, because I certainly have never seen this before.

• it's gonna be bloody bloodbath in the end. i know it's gonna be. i'm gonna lie down, try not to cry and cry a lot, i know that. it's gonna be hard as hell... so...
    COME AT ME, TELLTALE
    I'M READY TO CRY LONG ENOUGH TO DRY AND DIE like while s2 or GoT
    and i just love how you leave me totally emotionally destroyed
    sorry, i'm freshly after the episode...

• lmao, c'mon we know you've watched an episode or two.

On the next episode of Degrassi "I can't believe you lied to us about Natalie and Melissa's death, Paul? And you sold them to raiders?" "

• I'm curious to see if Pewdiepie ends up playing it. He's the biggest YouTuber that's played this series obviously, but he wasn't a very big fan of Michonne or ANF and just finished with Detroit, so who know?

• edited August 2018

Who cares what that closeted racist dipshit thinks?

Cdognkal2 posted: »

I'm curious to see if Pewdiepie ends up playing it. He's the biggest YouTuber that's played this series obviously, but he wasn't a very big fan of Michonne or ANF and just finished with Detroit, so who know?

• I know for a fact PewDiePie will do what he always does and when sees romance? Oh boy I look forward his reaction in this final season the walking dead.

Cdognkal2 posted: »

I'm curious to see if Pewdiepie ends up playing it. He's the biggest YouTuber that's played this series obviously, but he wasn't a very big fan of Michonne or ANF and just finished with Detroit, so who know?

• Rip off a shirt for him, why don't you? LOL

strwar3 posted: »

I know for a fact PewDiePie will do what he always does and when sees romance? Oh boy I look forward his reaction in this final season the walking dead.

• Your theory is spot on.

I read somewhere that every episode will come out this year

• Hey question who will choose for a romance? Violet or Louis?

kikyouchanx posted: »

Your theory is spot on.

• Wow we even get all the release dates. TT did you hit your head or something? First we get an awesome first episode and then all the dates of the remaining episodes. Is the world coming to an end?

• I don't, but I know a lot of people that found TWDG because of Pewds (now granted most of those people were tweens/early teens back in 2012, but point still stands)
    I want TFS to be as big as it can possibly be, and the biggest YouTuber ever playing it is a step toward that

• edited August 2018

Lmao. Pewdiepie gets so much shit now-days. Can’t wait for our generation to get older so basically no one will take the media’s bullshit seriously.

• I'm very glad with the release dates, less then 2 months waiting time, but i really hope they have all episodes already finished or close to it, don't want anything rushed.

• LazyAlexLazyAlex Banned
    edited August 2018

Agree, he's one of the most humble and genuine youtuber on the platform, but anyone who doesn't follow him only listens to others talking shit on him. Every joke he makes there's an article painting him as a bigoted monster, and people buy into it. He doesn't deserve the hate

Lmao. Pewdiepie gets so much shit now-days. Can’t wait for our generation to get older so basically no one will take the media’s bullshit seriously.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.