"Done Running" - Your Choices
Share your decisions and anything relating to them (reasoning, justifications, etc.) down below!
- Killed the walker couple. vs Let AJ crawl through the window.
- Went fishing with Vi and Brody. vs Went hunting with Louis and Aasim.
- Let AJ stay on guard under the bed. vs Convinced AJ to sleep on the bed.
- Attacked Abel and kept the food. vs Surrendered the food to Abel.
- Turned to Vi for help against Marlon. vs Turned to Louis for help against Marlon.
Character Relationships (help me complete this!):
- AJ: Hardened vs Pragmatic vs Ruthless
- Vi: Guilty vs Horrified
- Louis: Heartbroken vs Lost
- Tenn: Helpless vs Bitter vs Powerless vs Resentful.
- Inside a new place... Check the windows. vs Look for a way out. vs Find a place to hide.
- Remember what we said... Never hesitate. vs Save the last bullet for yourself. vs Aim for the head.
- Let AJ swear. vs Told him to watch the swears.
- Pointed a knife at Tenn.
- Let AJ play the piano with Louis. vs Told AJ he didn't have to give the piano a try.
- Told AJ paying his respects to Tenn's sisters was a good idea. vs Told AJ it wasn't their place to pay respects.
- Let AJ keep reading Aasim's journal. vs Ordered him to give it back.
- AJ apologized to Ruby... With a joke. vs With the truth. vs With an aggressive tone.
- Checked on Mitch and Willy.
- Checked on Omar.
- During dinner... Told AJ to watch his manners./Told him to eat slowly. vs Burped along with AJ and Louis.
- Told AJ he should give the paintbox back. vs Let AJ keep the sister's paintbox.
- Let AJ keep Tenn's toy. vs Gave the toy back to Tenn.
- Let Marlon help you bond with Rosie. vs Kept your distance from Rosie.
- Resolved the conflict between Vi and Brody. vs ???
- Focused on hunting with Aasim. vs Joined Louis and AJ with the zombie piñatas.
- Killed the baby rabbit for food. vs Released it so it would get bigger.
- Supported Tenn's idea of an afterlife. vs Denied the existence of an afterlife.
- Let Tenn include both you and AJ in the drawing. vs Refused to let Tenn draw you, but let AJ be included in the drawing. vs Refused to let Tenn draw you and told him to scribble out AJ, resulting in Tenn scrapping the drawing.
- Disarmed Marlon during the confrontation. vs Marlon gave up his gun willingly.
- Told Marlon he couldn't leave and that he'd become a prisoner. vs Told Marlon to leave and never come back. vs Told Marlon he could stay as long as he stepped out as leader.
- Acquired the deer skull.
- Acquired the fake flowers.
- Acquired the real flowers.
- Acquired the broken skull.
- Acquired AJ's painting.
- Acquired Tenn's painting.
- Tickled AJ.
- Talked to everyone before dinner.
- Found out about Vi's relationship with Minerva.
- Speared all the fish.
- Shot all the rabbits.
- Hit all the piñata swings.
- Used all traps.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.