Ep 402 Waiting Thread - Releases September 25, Trailer Out Now + New Key art

Comments

• I think that depends on the scene tbh

Poogers555 posted: »

Probably not, if it had anything to do with rape in a way thats present enough to bring up sexual impact, themes would be at the highest setting.

• edited August 2018

I would have to agree with Poogers, rape is a pretty serious topic to bring up in anything, a video game is no exception and it would bring a lot of bad press. Australia is pretty strict when it comes to ratings so if there was more to it would warrant a higher Impact. To me, judging by the Moderate Sexual Impact, we may just have an intense kissing scene or something (God I cringed while typing that).

I think that depends on the scene tbh

• That does make sense! I thought Kate just explained periods but it would make sense they talked about the birds and the bees

Well I wouldn't assume that Clem or Louis and Violet know nothing about sex. I mean we have no idea how much Clementine knows or doesnt know

• Dex-StarrDex-Starr Banned
    edited August 2018

Bad joke

I would have to agree with Poogers, rape is a pretty serious topic to bring up in anything, a video game is no exception and it would bring

• Daaaaamnn good shit bro <3

Holy shit we posted the same type of reply at the same time.

• It sounded so much better in my head.... :cry:

Dex-Starr posted: »

Bad joke

• No, I'm saying I made a bad joke. I edited it out.

It sounded so much better in my head....

• edited August 2018

Well, what do you think the raiders did with Sophie and Minevra? I thought episode 1 made it clear that their is some rape slavery going on with the raiders. And episode 2 is probably going to be more about that particulair group. And didn't LiS had some topics about rape in it as well?

I would have to agree with Poogers, rape is a pretty serious topic to bring up in anything, a video game is no exception and it would bring

• I think Rape puts AUS rating to R18...so no it is not rape.

I think that would be more than a moderate sex impact.

• I predict multiple bannings.

Poogers555 posted: »

y'all ready for some cluke tier levels of creepy around here soon?

• Intense kissing scene

Q Q Q Q Q
    E E E
    Q
    E

• With how bad Hurricane Harvey was, and trust me I was in the path of that monster, I wouldn't be surprised now that I think about it.

AronDracula posted: »

According to the comment section in his last video, he probably passed away due to a Hurricane Harvey that happened in Summer 2017. Some say

• That was a pretty stupid and not so well thought out comment from me... Now that I think of it that is most likely the case and what had happened.

Well, what do you think the raiders did with Sophie and Minevra? I thought episode 1 made it clear that their is some rape slavery going on

• Oh right no problem :smile:

Dex-Starr posted: »

No, I'm saying I made a bad joke. I edited it out.

• I’m still kind of weary about the whole sex thing but I have faith telltale can pull it off if they wanted.

• This is quite a stupid question to ask as everyone else may get the joke but what does that mean? QTE Button mashing? :joy:

Intense kissing scene Q Q Q Q Q E E E Q E

• Well I don't know. I don't feel exactly comfortable playing something sexual with 17 year olds. If they were in their twenties whatever but they're underage in my book so I'm not sure how they'd pull this off unless it's extremely minor and implied. The reason I thought it was with Sophie and Minerva was the themes of it, not actually showing it because that's even worse. I just can't see Clem having sex with Louis or Violet. But stranger things have happened.

• So for the next 3-4 weeks we're guna talk about what this moderate sex is going to be for clem?and by who?what about the violence that is going to be huge impact? People need to stop with this who's guna fuck clem first bullshit please.....

• edited August 2018

Yea it honestly kinda worries me that people are immediately talking about a possible Clem sex scene when the rating was revealed.

So for the next 3-4 weeks we're guna talk about what this moderate sex is going to be for clem?and by who?what about the violence that is going to be huge impact? People need to stop with this who's guna fuck clem first bullshit please.....

• Telltale bout to get everybody sent to jail. FBI's gonna have a field day with this one.

• Much to our unfortunate luck it is part of the Clem obessesed movement.

So for the next 3-4 weeks we're guna talk about what this moderate sex is going to be for clem?and by who?what about the violence that is going to be huge impact? People need to stop with this who's guna fuck clem first bullshit please.....

• I know right.

F3arM0d3 posted: »

Looks like an 80's action movie poster.

• re: AU rating: I'm hoping it's just Clem stumbling upon two other folks going at it and she's like "NOPE" and backs away like it never happened.

• edited August 2018

"Eh, it was okay."

I assume you don't share the same opinion :D that's fair

I don't have too strong a feeling about either one.
    I mean, the new is kinda drab and negligible, while the other looks like a genderswapped Gabe with a bright red jacket.

@Deltino That many Qs, huh? Looks like Louis has some stamina.

:joy:

@Wiso2kinfinity Just think about the sex...

Nah, I'm good at the moment.

There's no nudity tho so sucks for u excited potatoes.

That's probably for the best, tbh.

Leegendary posted: »

Moderate sex impact.... I wonder what that means tbh

• Seriously.

@Razer531 Can someone please explain what do they mean by "moderate" sex impact? I can't put that into perspective.

It means it's not amazin, but it'll do.

@VengefulKenny I want to express that I'm not only excited for episode 2 but also for how positive things are around the community in general. People are engaging in healthy discussions about characters and choices again instead of being negative and it's incredibly refreshing. I'm glad we are all at this point again where we feel like a true community and it makes me optimistic about the future of the forums as well as the future of TWDG.

I don't know what you're looking at, but at least it's not a maelstrom of sweltering pettiness, asspulling, and salt.

@ABigBadWolf I'm gonna fight someone

Wrong f-word, pal?

@Sarunas21 Anything beyond that and I'll be convinced that Telltale finds the chaos in this forum entertaining.

Well, Thicker than Water was a thing, so....

Plan_R posted: »

What is he a wood pecker, that man needs to get some rhythm. Q..Q..Q..Q..Q..QQ..Q..Q..Q..Q..Q..QQ..Q..Q..Q..Q..Q..QQ..QQQQQQQQQQ..Q..Q..Q

• edited August 2018

It apparently requires being a Janiac.

DEMVIDEOGAMESAREGOOD1728

Guys its not gonna be know fade to black, Clementine bout to get that peach pounded

@Razer531 Sorry to burst your bubble, but I doubt Violet is carrying an artificial peepee anywhere around.

Who says it's artificial?

Sarunas21 posted: »

If he's on his deathbed and you have a specific Clem to get the kiss, then yeah. Gabe didn't die for me. Their kiss scene feels quite rare actually. I had it in my mind that the majority got something different, hence my comment.

• "Clem...meet Alvin III."

bloop posted: »

Moderate sex impact Look I'm all aboard the romances, but please god don't go as far as I think it's gonna go...

• What if clem gets pregnant?

• Alvin the III

What if clem gets pregnant?

• edited August 2018

Hope not for most of the pregnant women in the walking dead dies and i don’t want Clem to die

What if clem gets pregnant?

• edited August 2018

I am not ready for this. I'm one of those players that is more paternal when it comes to Clementine so this is like finding out my daughter is about to have sex.... but i have to choose who with.

• I think the romance is optional so with all logic if Clem were to have a scene like that it would be based on your choices

bobshaw posted: »

I am not ready for this. I'm one of those players that is more paternal when it comes to Clementine so this is like finding out my daughter is about to have sex.... but i have to choose who with.

• Okay, so here's all we know about episode 2 so far (not counting demo leaks):

• Australia says there's moderate sexual content
    • They also say there's no nudity
    • The twins are revealed to be traded off to another group (of adults), with no known motive on their end or what happened to the twins afterward.
    • The tweet referencing how everyone in the next episode "is looking like a snack"

My guess? There's a sex joke and a bunch of hot adults, or the twins will be confirmed (but not shown) to be raped and the opposing group... will be walker chow ;D

• I would expect no nudity, ttg doesn’t go that far... I just wish it was rated 18+ not 15+

Okay, so here's all we know about episode 2 so far (not counting demo leaks): * Australia says there's moderate sexual content * They

• Omg.... stahp plx.

bloop posted: »

Moderate sex impact Look I'm all aboard the romances, but please god don't go as far as I think it's gonna go...

• Not before having the baby anyway.

Hope not for most of the pregnant women in the walking dead dies and i don’t want Clem to die

• I wish all the episodes were released all at once, but at least I'll have a reason to live during my second semester of college.

• I think it's going to be a choice between Louis or Violet. Bear in mind that Tenns sisters are also like 16 or 17 or even younger possibly. Showing or even implying rape with them would be way worse than the rating currently given.

Okay, so here's all we know about episode 2 so far (not counting demo leaks): * Australia says there's moderate sexual content * They

• The thing is, what do i choose. On the offhand Clem does die at the end of the season, maybe she should...

Why do i care so much about a fictional digital character.

I think the romance is optional so with all logic if Clem were to have a scene like that it would be based on your choices

• Why do i care so much about a fictional digital character.

You are not alone

bobshaw posted: »

The thing is, what do i choose. On the offhand Clem does die at the end of the season, maybe she should... Why do i care so much about a fictional digital character.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.