Ep 402 Waiting Thread - Releases September 25, Trailer Out Now + New Key art

Comments

• Season's 2 ending song is called "Alive Inside".

Dex-Starr posted: »

Isn't that Season 2s ending song?

• It could have loads of meaning but by the sound of it, and because of the fact that that is the name of the song that plays when Lee dies, I think episode 4 will be the most emotional thing that exists in the observable universe.

SireElite posted: »

Am I the only one who thinks the 4th Episode name, "Take Us Back" is linked to Atlanta since thats where the first episode of The Walking De

• I think episode 4 will be the most emotional thing that exists in the observable universe.

Even in the most happiest endings, I will cry after I finish Episode 4

Razer531 posted: »

It could have loads of meaning but by the sound of it, and because of the fact that that is the name of the song that plays when Lee dies, I think episode 4 will be the most emotional thing that exists in the observable universe.

• Reminder that Kent Mudle will be doing a Q&A on the Telltale Games tumblr at 3PM PST (approx 2 and a half hours) if you want to ask any questions: https://telltalegames.tumblr.com/ask

• Ask him how they plan to deal with the torch and pitchfork after they kill Clem..

Reminder that Kent Mudle will be doing a Q&A on the Telltale Games tumblr at 3PM PST (approx 2 and a half hours) if you want to ask any questions: https://telltalegames.tumblr.com/ask

• Ok thanks have a nice day

Jayroen posted: »

Ask him how they plan to deal with the torch and pitchfork after they kill Clem..

• The Q&A has ended i believe now. Some nice explanations about characters and a few hints about future episodes. Louis and Violet are definitely gunna be doin some romance if that wasn't obvious already.

• The whatnow?

bobshaw posted: »

The Q&A has ended i believe now. Some nice explanations about characters and a few hints about future episodes. Louis and Violet are definitely gunna be doin some romance if that wasn't obvious already.

• Read above or check the thread for it. A Q&A done by a dev on tumblr.

DabigRG posted: »

The whatnow?

• Louis and Violet are definitely gunna be doin some romance if that wasn't obvious already.

YES!!!!! Romance! Violetine FTW!

The Q&A has ended i believe now. Some nice explanations about characters and a few hints about future episodes. Louis and Violet are definitely gunna be doin some romance if that wasn't obvious already.

• edited August 2018

so the episode 2 is out 25th september. i was hopping before the 17th as i start back at college on the 17th

we have the rest of the episode release date too. so does this mean we will get the disc version before Christmas, or is there not going to be one (i buying it digital but will also buy it on disc)

• Have Telltale confirmed how old AJ and Clem are in the final season? Trying to figure out the time gap between the seasons.

• Probably AJ 6-7 and Clem 16-17

GBDillon posted: »

Have Telltale confirmed how old AJ and Clem are in the final season? Trying to figure out the time gap between the seasons.

• edited August 2018

I didn't see any there.

Maybe make a thread about it.

Read above or check the thread for it. A Q&A done by a dev on tumblr.

• edited August 2018

See below. The link was wrong.

I didn't see any there. Maybe make a thread about it.

• Ah yes, Australian sex ratings. Informative.

See below. The link was wrong.

• DabigRG posted: »

Ah yes, Australian sex ratings. Informative.

• We have dismissed that claim.

Ah yes, Australian sex ratings. Informative.

• Yes. The rating is uninformative and everyone is overreacting.

We have dismissed that claim.

• Please tell me it's not forced.

• Clementine and AJ have 11 years difference on their age, not 10.

Probably AJ 6-7 and Clem 16-17

• I highly doubt it will be. So far in episode one, there has always been a "neutral" option.

Please tell me it's not forced.

• edited August 2018

People magically forgetting the obvious implications o the raiders engaging in the trafficking of children/teenagers.

Why does everyone think the moderate sex impact has something to do with Clem?

• Thanks.

@InGen_Nate_Kenny ,Moderator We have dismissed that claim.

I don't know if that was supposed to be funny, but it was :lol:

Wait what the hell? Lol it linked you to my last viewed comment. My bad. https://telltale.com/community/discussion/120944/creative-director-kent-mudle-answering-fan-questions-on-tumblr/p1

• Well, they almost weren't mutually exclusive.

People magically forgetting the obvious implications o the raiders engaging in the trafficking of children/teenagers.

• It was. Had to reference Mass Effect. Also, I think people are reading way too much into the rating, but mostly Mass Effect.

Thanks. @InGen_Nate_Kenny ,Moderator We have dismissed that claim. I don't know if that was supposed to be funny, but it was

• Yall from what I heard we get a sneak peek at episode 2 september 2nd at PAX west! Idk if It’s true or not tho

• Now i feel bad for not getting that reference.

It was. Had to reference Mass Effect. Also, I think people are reading way too much into the rating, but mostly Mass Effect.

• Unfortunately that is not the case cause it would be a higher rating than moderate Sex Impact. Also the rating is about romance and Clem,but if you don't want that? Then there is a neutral option.Where you don't have no romances at all. So there's that.

• Not again...
    words

We have dismissed that claim.

• We'll probably get a teaser trailer for EP2 at PAX west or some type of footage.

• I hope there's another AMA after the next episode, I wanted to ask something about TWD on Switch.

• edited August 2018

It might be something like that Comic-Con Teaser for Episode 1.

Chibikid posted: »

We'll probably get a teaser trailer for EP2 at PAX west or some type of footage.

• Epsiode 2 is released 25 Sept. They released their whole schedule

Razer531 posted: »

Episode 2 release date? Does anyone know when is Telltale going to reveal release date for next episode?

• Yeah that's right. Episode 2 released - 25 Sept. Episode 3 ? November. Episode 4 18 December

I read somewhere that every episode will come out this year

• Episode 3 - 6th November.

TWDG_Geeth posted: »

Yeah that's right. Episode 2 released - 25 Sept. Episode 3 ? November. Episode 4 18 December

• Thanks

NexusFire posted: »

Episode 3 - 6th November.

• Australia is strict when it comes to ratings. There most likely will not be a sex scene in Episode 2. I haven't seen any spoilers but it would be a bit odd if Telltale were to take a character that is universally adored and write in a scene where she has sex with another character. It will probably be a kiss or something along the lines of it but by no means will there be sex in Episode 2. I could be wrong about this but I am just giving my thoughts

• Wow confirmed? Source please ?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.