Ep 402 Waiting Thread - Releases September 25, Trailer Out Now + New Key art

Comments

• No source cuz it isnt true.

Wow confirmed? Source please ?

• It isn't 100% confirmed. Best thing to do is wait until Episode 2 releases :smile:

Wow confirmed? Source please ?

• Telltale were to take a character that is universally adored and write in a scene where she has sex with another character.

But they did it with Batman, also I don't see the problem if she does have sex with someone. I mean the age of consent in america is eighteen right, and Clementine is seventeen so I guess it would be okay. The main reason people have a problem with it, is because a lot of the people on these forums and Clem fans in general have this parental complex where they think she's there child.

Australia is strict when it comes to ratings. There most likely will not be a sex scene in Episode 2. I haven't seen any spoilers but it wou

• My point wasn't really all that good to be honest. I am pretty shit at explaining stuff. I meant that I just don't think Telltale would write out such a scene with such a character who we have grown up with and met when she was 8 years old. I could be wrong and they may have written such a scene but I just don't think it will happen. I heard Season Two Episode 4 also had a moderate sex impact and all it showed was Luke and Jane sitting down after they did it with Luke saying it was the most human he felt in a long time.

Telltale were to take a character that is universally adored and write in a scene where she has sex with another character. But they

• I know there'll be 25+ threads about which positions they did :D THIS I SWEAR!!!!!

• There is no reason why I should believe in such a statement ,supposedly from Telltale, with no source coming from a person who joined the forum 2 hours ago.

• This whole sex rating thing is really getting on my nerves now. They would never do it, not to our dear Clementine. Stop overreacting - the rating doesn't mean anything!

• It might, and even if it does it shouldn't upset you, you can choose not to romance louis or Violet and can just ignore it so you won't even see a sex scene. Not that i'm saying it will happen but if you want to avoid it that much just don't romance anyone problem solved.

bobshaw posted: »

This whole sex rating thing is really getting on my nerves now. They would never do it, not to our dear Clementine. Stop overreacting - the rating doesn't mean anything!

• I heard Season Two Episode 4 also had a moderate sex impact

No, that's actually not true I just checked the season 2 episode 4 rating page and it was mild sex impact.

My point wasn't really all that good to be honest. I am pretty shit at explaining stuff. I meant that I just don't think Telltale would writ

• edited August 2018

Maybe its in the script and you can't avoid the sex scene. I really hope Telltale is not going that route.

It might, and even if it does it shouldn't upset you, you can choose not to romance louis or Violet and can just ignore it so you won't even

• Of course there not going to go that route, And if they did I could totally understand the outrage. But I doubt that telltale is going to eye rape you guys into watching a sex scene with clemente, it would definitely be a choice.

Maybe its in the script and you can't avoid the sex scene. I really hope Telltale is not going that route.

• The fact that it would be possible is enough for me. We already had that scene with Gabe...

It might, and even if it does it shouldn't upset you, you can choose not to romance louis or Violet and can just ignore it so you won't even

• I think that telltale has moved away from making those types of mistakes again. I mean you remember the outrage that the Gabe kiss got. just imagine the outrage if Clementine has sex and you as the player don't have a say in her wanting to do it. Telltale doesnt want that type of heat :D

The fact that it would be possible is enough for me. We already had that scene with Gabe...

• Either way it's not going to happen. Complete overreaction. Fake news. ESRB says otherwise. I think we need to stop talking about it and actually move on to more important issues like how Louis is Jaden Smith in disguise.

I think that telltale has moved away from making those types of mistakes again. I mean you remember the outrage that the Gabe kiss got. just

• Why did the forums turn into a shipping war... why do people even care?! This isn’t a dating sim, holy hell! In any case... I still don’t know why everyone thinks it’ll be a sex scene... with Clem...

• Fake news?

Since when has the Australian rating site been fake news? Im pretty sure they were right about the Batman and Catwoman sex scene in Episode 3.

Either way it's not going to happen. Complete overreaction. Fake news. ESRB says otherwise. I think we need to stop talking about it and actually move on to more important issues like how Louis is Jaden Smith in disguise.

• An exaggeration of course.

Fake news? Since when has the Australian rating site been fake news? Im pretty sure they were right about the Batman and Catwoman sex scene in Episode 3.

• Im just saying either way, even if it is a sex scene with Clem it shouldn't be a big deal. And yes we should be able to move on from it, people have sex everyday it's a part of life.

Why did the forums turn into a shipping war... why do people even care?! This isn’t a dating sim, holy hell! In any case... I still don’t know why everyone thinks it’ll be a sex scene... with Clem...

• Of you saying its fake news?

An exaggeration of course.

• I'm sure that even if it is something, it won't be anything more than a kiss. Chill out guys!

Im just saying either way, even if it is a sex scene with Clem it shouldn't be a big deal. And yes we should be able to move on from it, people have sex everyday it's a part of life.

• I heard it was moderate. I should have checked the actual rating before I typed that comment. Sorry about that

I heard Season Two Episode 4 also had a moderate sex impact No, that's actually not true I just checked the season 2 episode 4 rating page and it was mild sex impact.

• Could be a kiss, or it could be sex either way your right we should just chill out.

NexusFire posted: »

I'm sure that even if it is something, it won't be anything more than a kiss. Chill out guys!

• no problem :)

I heard it was moderate. I should have checked the actual rating before I typed that comment. Sorry about that

• I'm not in the mood to play a game of semantics.

Of you saying its fake news?

• well you're the one who posted it, so don't get mad at me. I'm just trying to understand what you meant, but whatever.

I'm not in the mood to play a game of semantics.

• It was a joke mocking an up and coming phrase of the modern day.

well you're the one who posted it, so don't get mad at me. I'm just trying to understand what you meant, but whatever.

• Well I didn't know you were joking, but...

It was a joke mocking an up and coming phrase of the modern day.

• edited August 2018
  • I can't go on the Reddit page due to datamining spoilers. Tumblr is Tumblr; enough said on why I don't go there. Now, it looks like I can't come on here because people are obsessed with who Clem has sex with. This community can go from excited to depressing to creative to annoying in a heartbeat. Smh… I'll see you all after the episode releases... maybe.

• Ikr. Alright buddy, take it easy.

eRock92 posted: »

I can't go on the Reddit page due to datamining spoilers. Tumblr is Tumblr; enough said on why I don't go there. Now, it looks like I can'

• Yeah, there's the people that can't stop going on about this rating... but there are also people that can't stop complaining about people talking about it too. There is a middle ground.

DabigRG posted: »

Ikr. Alright buddy, take it easy.

• We have nothing to talk about than romances,sorry but I wish their was something to talk about like maybe the sneak peek in Sept 2 will make ppl talk about something else. I am just excited for romance,but I also want to talk about a other thing in this final season. We just have to wait.

Yeah, there's the people that can't stop going on about this rating... but there are also people that can't stop complaining about people talking about it too. There is a middle ground.

• So do you guys think EP 2 will be 2 hours long?

• So..... are you Team Edward or naw?

eRock92 posted: »

I can't go on the Reddit page due to datamining spoilers. Tumblr is Tumblr; enough said on why I don't go there. Now, it looks like I can'

• There's plenty to talk about from episode 1 and plenty to speculate and theorize on.

Fuck the shippers.

strwar3 posted: »

We have nothing to talk about than romances,sorry but I wish their was something to talk about like maybe the sneak peek in Sept 2 will make

• Wait there's a sneak peak September 2 ?

We have nothing to talk about than romances,sorry but I wish their was something to talk about like maybe the sneak peek in Sept 2 will make

• Bullshit. There's plenty to talk about, it's just that people choose to only talk about the ships. Whenever an actually decent thread pops up, it's immediately buried by that fucking "All aboard the Violetine ship" thread. Wish you could block threads on this website.

Right now the site looks halfway decent again, so that's something. But it was really bad a week ago.

• Telltale knew what they were doing when they set out making this season. Be mad at them if you don't like it.

Bullshit. There's plenty to talk about, it's just that people choose to only talk about the ships. Whenever an actually decent thread pops u

• People go out of their way to ship Clementine with Louis/Violet. The actual episode builds the romance up much more subtle than you're trying to portray, it doesn't feel forced.

Telltale knew what they were doing when they set out making this season. Be mad at them if you don't like it.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.