Ep 402 Waiting Thread - Releases September 25, Trailer Out Now + New Key art

Comments

• Sorry for the constant spamming of this Waiting Thread. Here is the Link to the livestream in which the Panel as well as The Episode 2 Trailer will appear on :

The Livestream itself is on Sunday at 3:00pm PT so if you are located in a different timezone then please use this link so you can check the current Pacific Time (PT): https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/

Hope this helped out a few folks :smile: Hope to see you guys at the Livestream! :smile:

• God bless you!

Sorry for the constant spamming of this Waiting Thread. Here is the Link to the livestream in which the Panel as well as The Episode 2 Trail

• Already set a reminder HEHE

• edited August 2018

Telltale what ever happend to Kenny’s hat? Also what happend to ep4 welligton flashback

• PAX schedule

• Any confirmation who survives episode 2?

• Clementine

Any confirmation who survives episode 2?

• This sunday reunion panel makes me excited, but at the same time nervous becuase day after that, school starts again...so it buries summer...

• Damn, what country do you live in?

Fury2014 posted: »

This sunday reunion panel makes me excited, but at the same time nervous becuase day after that, school starts again...so it buries summer...

• edited August 2018

Omg for me too. What country are you from?

This sunday reunion panel makes me excited, but at the same time nervous becuase day after that, school starts again...so it buries summer...

• It start at midnight in France.
    Can someone confirm please ?

• Correct

It start at midnight in France. Can someone confirm please ?

• Well, if it makes you feel any better, my school started 3 weeks ago

• Slovakia ?? :smile: What’s your situation?

DabigRG posted: »

Damn, what country do you live in?

• Slovakia. You? :disappointed:

Razer531 posted: »

Omg for me too. What country are you from?

• USA, SouthEast.

Slovakia ?? What’s your situation?

• I wasn't expecting that there'll be someone from Slovakia! Greetings from Czech republic :D

Slovakia. You?

• edited August 2018

Nazdar priatelu, so we are in the same situation in terms of school :smiley: Brace yourself, at least we have something to be looking forward until December

andoris posted: »

I wasn't expecting that there'll be someone from Slovakia! Greetings from Czech republic

• Croatia.

Slovakia. You?

• Thank you.

• I was at Split, Croatia recently for vacation. Beutiful beaches and great city!

Croatia.

• Just a reminder that this is where the PAX West Panel will be streamed. Episode 2's trailer will also feature later on the stream. Sorry for disrupting any discussions

Sorry for the constant spamming of this Waiting Thread. Here is the Link to the livestream in which the Panel as well as The Episode 2 Trail

• You're doing gods work. No need to apologize for that.

Can't wait for the panel!

Just a reminder that this is where the PAX West Panel will be streamed. Episode 2's trailer will also feature later on the stream. Sorry for disrupting any discussions

• Much appreciated :smile: Thank you! And same here I wish it was Sunday already

GSSalvador posted: »

You're doing gods work. No need to apologize for that. Can't wait for the panel!

• Can't wait, honest.

• Just saw my first Youtube advertisement and reddit side-bar ad today for TWD The Final Season.

coooool. Gettin' that promotion train rolling, I see!

• Of course.... But other characters????

Clementine

• AJ.

Of course.... But other characters????

• Will this be the same gameplay reveal like they did for episode 1? And will they also release a trailer for episode 2 week before release?

dojo32161 posted: »

PAX schedule

• Nobody knows but I have the feeling it will be a little clip from the episode. Similair to how they advertised batman s2 episode 2. They showed a little clip from the episode which was uploaded on Ign youtube page.

Will this be the same gameplay reveal like they did for episode 1? And will they also release a trailer for episode 2 week before release?

• https://telltale.com/community/discussion/121180/the-walking-dead-the-final-season-pax-west-reunion-panel-discussion-thread-episode-2-first-look#latest

Here is a link to the panel thread for tomorrow. Please comment there rather than here when the panel is one and the sneak peak is happening. And get excited!

• I wonder if the group Abel was in ties with some cult.

• edited September 2018

And don't forget a great football team ?

I was at Split, Croatia recently for vacation. Beutiful beaches and great city!

• I wouldn't know but there was Hajduk Split everywhere in the city

And don't forget a great football team ?

• nazdaaar blázni :D

Nazdar priatelu, so we are in the same situation in terms of school Brace yourself, at least we have something to be looking forward until December

• "Javi would be pretty daddy right now."

Jeff knows his stuff.

• Why can't I ship all 3?

strwar3 posted: »

I CAN'T WAIT!!!! Also Clem x Violent. Come on Telltale!

• Only a few weeks until a perfectly good season gets ruined by that backstabbing asswipe. Can’t believe I used to defend him to the death ? awareness must be raised for the #SayNoToAJ cause

• Only 22 days left until Episode 2!!!!

• Didn't they delay the game?

Only 22 days left until Episode 2!!!!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.