Ep 402 Waiting Thread - Releases September 25, Trailer Out Now + New Key art

Comments

• Those were dark days...Filled with horrors and emptiness.

Jayroen posted: »

It's just 17 days dude, remember Tales from the borderlands? Now that was waiting...

• Shorter. Probably around 2 hours give or take.

NexusFire posted: »

What do you guys expect to be the length of Suffer The Children? Something like Done Running or shorter?

• If it will be at least 2 hours, I'm satisfied.

GSSalvador posted: »

Shorter. Probably around 2 hours give or take.

• It'll definitely be shorter. I'm hoping for at least 1 hour 30 minutes, then I can be pleasantly surprised if it's longer and I won't be as disapointed if it's on the short side

What do you guys expect to be the length of Suffer The Children? Something like Done Running or shorter?

• Good way to look at it.

Cheddarhead posted: »

It'll definitely be shorter. I'm hoping for at least 1 hour 30 minutes, then I can be pleasantly surprised if it's longer and I won't be as disapointed if it's on the short side

• What if it is 70 minutes long?

Cheddarhead posted: »

It'll definitely be shorter. I'm hoping for at least 1 hour 30 minutes, then I can be pleasantly surprised if it's longer and I won't be as disapointed if it's on the short side

• We will riot.

What if it is 70 minutes long?

• It'll be 2hours and 30min like EP 1

• edited September 2018

I'm feeling good regarding length for this season. I'm gonna go ahead and guess around the 2 hour mark (100 - 120 mins) I guess it depends considering how they integrated larger environments and collectibles.

• I have a feeling "Broken Toys" may be the short episode. "Suffer The Children" has the aftermath of "Done Running" to deal with along with the possible introduction of Tenn's sisters, the group Marlon and Brody dealt with, the returning character(s), all of the aforementioned characters' development to get us interested in them, Clem and AJ's nightmares, and AJ development as teased in the first look revealed at PAX West. The ending of "Suffer The Children" I think will be the climax point of the story. This will lead to "Broken Toys" being a shorter episode as it pulls the pieces of the past two episodes together. My feeling is that episode 3 will be the branchiest part of the story. Episode 4 will join all the points back up for the grand finale conflict point but will end with the final branching points that are based upon the previous choices.

But that's just my theory...

• Huh.. That would make sense. We'll see.

eRock92 posted: »

I have a feeling "Broken Toys" may be the short episode. "Suffer The Children" has the aftermath of "Done Running" to deal with along with

• edited September 2018

https://mobile.twitter.com/telltalegames/status/1039985163613032448

New screenshot of EP 2 and a trailer Monday

• TRAILER ON MONDAY! WOHOOOO

• edited September 2018

Happy #NationalVideoGamesDay from us to you! ❤️?

Check out a new screenshot from episode two of The Walking Dead: The Final Season, "Suffer the Children," and look out for a trailer on Monday... pic.twitter.com/jZLfjAD5T0

— Telltale Games (@telltalegames) September 12, 2018
  • No hat...

The episode 4 slide...

Hmmm...

• Wait, is this the bunker?
    seems like an explosion...

• The school wasn't ready for Louis' latest mixtape...

• mostlypoptartsmostlypoptarts ModeratorFormer Telltale Staff

...because it was fire.
    B) YYYYEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHHHH

Findagon posted: »

The school wasn't ready for Louis' latest mixtape...

• Fun fact: Suffer The Children is actually a reference, not to the characters of The FInal Season, but to all the fans of Telltale who must anxiously suffer as they wait to find out how Telltale will play their emotions another time

The more you know

• Fire? ?????

...because it was fire. YYYYEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHHHH

• It is crazy to know that as soon as Episode 2 releases, we will be halfway into The Final Season....

• I don't like that feeling.

It is crazy to know that as soon as Episode 2 releases, we will be halfway into The Final Season....

• “Oh I don’t feel so good Mr. Stark”.

That kind of feeling?

I don't like that feeling.

• But in all seriousness, that has to totally be the ranch burning down right?

• Me neither :disappointed: Oh and in case you didn't see it.. Telltale are dropping a trailer on Monday :smile:

I don't like that feeling.

• This is most likely the ranch going to shit. Or maybe the school itself.

• Im assuming this fire might be a Clem dream, it might actually be at the Ranch.

or shes dreaming about hook hand javi idk

• whats with the hook hand javi?

Poogers555 posted: »

Im assuming this fire might be a Clem dream, it might actually be at the Ranch. or shes dreaming about hook hand javi idk

• edited September 2018

He was in a fanfic story of episode 1. Many people thought it was real at first.

Hersani posted: »

whats with the hook hand javi?

• idk how to spoiler tag so sorry for everyone who sees this

not a meme its a fact, jack

Hersani posted: »

whats with the hook hand javi?

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited September 2018

Hook Hand Javi is the one who caused the fire in the screenshot, duh!

(Also, click the paragraph icon button if you wanna add spoilers. That, or type >! in front of a new line of text.)

idk how to spoiler tag so sorry for everyone who sees this not a meme its a fact, jack

• hours of the trailer's release?

• no blind, i do not CARE i posted a spoiler! everyone must see this REAL picture of javi with a HOOK cuz its REAL!

Hook Hand Javi is the one who caused the fire in the screenshot, duh! (Also, click the paragraph icon button if you wanna add spoilers. That, or type >! in front of a new line of text.)

• edited September 2018

I wonder if the fire has something to do with Tenn's fire wounds.

• It doesn't look like the ranch. It still looks like the school in the hallway.

• It must have happened to him a long time ago since no one bothers to explain to clementine what caused it. I don’t think it’s related.

I wonder if the fire has something to do with Tenn's fire wounds.

• It’s obvious that the raiders attack the school by burning it down.

• My immediate thought regarding the screenshot is that this is from Clem's nightmare regarding what happened at the ranch that was alluded to in the sneak peek from PAX West. AJ notes in Episode 1 how the ranch used to be nice, before the blood, and the background behind Clem is a dark red, almost like blood.

• i still dont get it.... what was the origins of this meme

idk how to spoiler tag so sorry for everyone who sees this not a meme its a fact, jack

Sign in to comment in this discussion.