Ep 402 Waiting Thread - Releases September 25, Trailer Out Now + New Key art

Comments

• Linkin Park

BURN IT DOWN

• Like I said, he was in a fanfic story.

Hersani posted: »

i still dont get it.... what was the origins of this meme

• edited September 2018

A few weeks before the episode was out someone claimed to have played the episode and "leaked" the story for it, which happened to include a hook handed Javier as the antagonist.

i still dont get it.... what was the origins of this meme

• Posting such legit, 100% real spoilers just like that shouldn't be allowed...

Poogers555 posted: »

idk how to spoiler tag so sorry for everyone who sees this not a meme its a fact, jack

• No, Avenged Sevenfold

Umbassabro posted: »

Linkin Park

• When you're stuck in a Black Forest Gateau

https://mobile.twitter.com/telltalegames/status/1039985163613032448 New screenshot of EP 2 and a trailer Monday

• Oh fuck, time travel!

It must have happened to him a long time ago since no one bothers to explain to clementine what caused it. I don’t think it’s related.

• oh sorry didnt see your first post

Like I said, he was in a fanfic story.

• what a liar.. so he talked about it in this forums?

A few weeks before the episode was out someone claimed to have played the episode and "leaked" the story for it, which happened to include a hook handed Javier as the antagonist.

• Yup they made a whole thread on it.

what a liar.. so he talked about it in this forums?

• That thread was amazing.

• Holy shit I just woke up and saw the tweet!

• my gut says...an hour and half

NexusFire posted: »

What do you guys expect to be the length of Suffer The Children? Something like Done Running or shorter?

• Anything less than 1h45m would be insulting when there are only 3 episodes left.

Sir_Tubs posted: »

my gut says...an hour and half

• Hell no bro, there are only four episodes they should all be two hours at the most. I would give them a pass for it if it were five, but for four, I won't accept anything less than two hours for each episode.

Anything less than 1h45m would be insulting when there are only 3 episodes left.

• So you want it to be a minimum but also maximum of 2 hours? lol

Hell no bro, there are only four episodes they should all be two hours at the most. I would give them a pass for it if it were five, but for four, I won't accept anything less than two hours for each episode.

No, Avenged Sevenfold

• Look i'm not happy about it being only four episodes, but instead of complain about that I just want two hours for these episodes.

So you want it to be a minimum but also maximum of 2 hours? lol

• edited September 2018

I very much doubt that this screenshot is from the ranch. Clementine still wears her normal outfit and we know from the promo-picture of the season, that she will indeed wear her red jacket from ANF sometime in the game. Probably during the ranch flashback.

It could be a dream though, because she doesn't has her hat, which she always puts on the table when she sleeps.

• Lol but is it still here? If you can remember the title i can easily search it on google

Yup they made a whole thread on it.

• I can't believe we at the half way point already sad day when the final episode comes out

• May death of beloved Chester never stop them :disappointed:

Umbassabro posted: »

Linkin Park

• Where is the hat though in the picture!!!

• It's gone and lost forever.

Fury2014 posted: »

Where is the hat though in the picture!!!

• which she always puts on the table when she sleeps

That’s one of the few things that bugs me in this season. She always takes her hat off before she sleeps, but doesn’t remove her boots or coat.

GSSalvador posted: »

I very much doubt that this screenshot is from the ranch. Clementine still wears her normal outfit and we know from the promo-picture of the

• Got the lyrics wrong way ‘round, bud

Jayroen posted: »

It's gone and lost forever.

• Oh my god. I goddamn knew it.

Number one priority: Save the piano

https://mobile.twitter.com/telltalegames/status/1039985163613032448 New screenshot of EP 2 and a trailer Monday

• Why we can’t see their feet?

Melton23 posted: »

which she always puts on the table when she sleeps That’s one of the few things that bugs me in this season. She always takes her hat off before she sleeps, but doesn’t remove her boots or coat.

• Dreadfully sorry, little hat

• Dreadful sorry...Clementine

• That was for the pun mate :smile:

Got the lyrics wrong way ‘round, bud

• The normal way would have worked just as good ?
    mate

Fury2014 posted: »

That was for the pun mate

• But it looks so much like the undeground bunker Brody died in! Look at the light at the end and the wood. Of course, that narrative barely makes sense, so I think it's the ranch.

It doesn't look like the ranch. It still looks like the school in the hallway.

• For me it totally looks like she's in the centrum of the school where the flag is. Look at the fillars on the left.

• Dreadful sorry Meltontine..

Got the lyrics wrong way ‘round, bud

• Damn

Dreadful sorry Meltontine..

• Out of the 'main' characters in episode 1, 4 of them are males, and 3 of them are females
    ...I don't really see the issue

I hope there’s more female characters in Episode 2, because the majority of the characters at The Boarding School are males...

• Well, we can't forget that they're only charging 20 bucks for the season, and Telltale probably can't spare enough cash to make a full season but just charge $5 less for it, so I'm guessing episodes 2-4 are quite a bit shorter
    ...But then again, Before the Storm was only $15 and it was longer than ANF, so who knows?

NexusFire posted: »

What do you guys expect to be the length of Suffer The Children? Something like Done Running or shorter?

• Square Enix is bigger than TTG, so they probably can afford to charge less for more

Cdognkal2 posted: »

Well, we can't forget that they're only charging 20 bucks for the season, and Telltale probably can't spare enough cash to make a full seaso

• Before the Storm was only $15 bucks? Damn.

Cdognkal2 posted: »

Well, we can't forget that they're only charging 20 bucks for the season, and Telltale probably can't spare enough cash to make a full seaso

Sign in to comment in this discussion.