Lilly is not part of the raiders

I have seen a lot about Lilly being a villain this season and I wanna talk about why I think Lilly isn’t bad.
I can think of only a few bad things she’s done:
1. She killed Doug/Carley
2. She stole the RV (determinant)
3. She’s a bitch sometimes

1- The Carley/Doug situation was bad; but it probably happened a lot during the beginning. She was dealing with a HUGE loss. Her dad was all she had left and he was just brutally murdered in front of her eyes. Not only that but it was her own people in the group that did it. Idk about you guys but, especially in the beginning, I don’t think I would be very happy after that. Then they get back to the motel; supplies are limited and someone is slipping supplies that could be useful for Clem or Lee or Carley or anyone in the group. The ultimate fault for this should be Ben. I don’t think she would have full on shot him on site if he said anything and explained himself. But Carley was taunting her and she flipped. She looked regretful after and honestly at this point everybody has made a mistake like that at least once, but that doesn’t make you a bad person.

2- The RV is determinant but I’ll still talk about it shortly
Now this one can’t be justified, really. She messed up at this point. But I do have to ask, what else was she supposed to do? Kenny from then on was probably just going to keep treating her like crap tbh, even worse when Katjaa and Duck died.

3- This one is just, everyone kept turning against her and treating her like she was crazy. Kenny was always on her ass and it even annoyed me when they would fight. She was in charge of feeding almost ten starving people. That isn’t an easy task at all. I would be s t r e s s e d.

4- Also if you pay attention, you can see she cared about Clem. The video Jolene was taking of her; Lilly gave her those purple hair ties. It’s small but it still counts. And at the St. John dairy after Lee kills Danny/ doesn’t kill Danny. Lilly says she’ll protect Clem while Lee’s gone.

So I don’t believe Lilly will have a part with the whole Rapist raider crap that’s going on. She may have done some stuff but she’s not that bad.

But who knows maybe there will be a twist. It’s just speculation and my theory

Tagged:

Comments

• Dang I wrote way too much lol

• edited August 2018

People change over time especially several years (Kenny for example) who knows what Lily has done or become since we last saw her in EP3 of S1. I highly doubt the Lily of S1 will be the same Lily in S4 if she does return.

By the way can anyone explain where this whole Raider's rapist group deal came from?

• Interesting but still the last time we've seen her was like 8/9 years ago so she might a lot different, kinda like how Kenny was a bit different in season 2.

• edited August 2018

Its just a speculation because its a little suspicious that 2 young girls are going against their will to a group full of adults. And Abel, on of the guys of that group, acted a little bit to creepy when Clem met him in that trainstation.

Chibikid posted: »

People change over time especially several years (Kenny for example) who knows what Lily has done or become since we last saw her in EP3 of

• After the shit Lily did, I think she could only go downhill from there.

• edited August 2018

I really don't understand why people would hate Lilly. Besides the three reasons, where two of them were totally understandable, there are no reasons to hate her.

• She killed 2 fan favorite characters. That's enough reason.

I really don't understand why people would hate Lilly. Besides the three reasons, where two of them were totally understandable, there are no reasons to hate her.

• edited August 2018

Who else did she kill besides Carley? Or do you mean Carley and Doug. Was Doug really a fan favorite character?

LazyAlex posted: »

She killed 2 fan favorite characters. That's enough reason.

• Doug, on different playthroughs of course.

Who else did she kill besides Carley? Or do you mean Carley and Doug. Was Doug really a fan favorite character?

• Technically Doug, but I don't think that people like him as much as Carley.

• Lmao ppl kill all the time in the apocalyps who cares anymore

She killed 2 fan favorite characters. That's enough reason.

• But I don't think Doug was a fan favorite. And Carley's death was an accident. Just as Brody's death was an accident.

Doug, on different playthroughs of course.

• ... Do you know that context matters right? Nobody gives a shit if someone kills a bandit, but if someone kills a person of his own group, a person most players liked, then that's not really ok.

Leegendary posted: »

Lmao ppl kill all the time in the apocalyps who cares anymore

• Oh I hope she does come back. My Clem is going to kick her ass, just like Marlon.

• Why? She wasn’t bad tho lmao

MosesARose posted: »

Oh I hope she does come back. My Clem is going to kick her ass, just like Marlon.

• I think she is part of the group but
    1. She doesn't know about the whole rape stuff
    2. She doesn't have any say in the matter
    3. She was forced against her will to work in the group

• She killed Carley in front of My Clem, and I'm sure Clem remembered. Plus I liked Carley, and the players figure out who actually gave the pills to the bandits. It was that SHITBIRD BEN, and Carley had to die because of that, which irritates me even more. Also from the choices I picked, I found out that my Clem is brutal, according to the story builder anyway. So I'm going to keep true to that, and kick Lily's ass. Violent actions demand a violent resolution.

Why? She wasn’t bad tho lmao

• Bad times can bring out the worst in good people.

• Look at Clem tho everyone has gone through shit but not everyone is a rapist

Dex-Starr posted: »

Bad times can bring out the worst in good people.

• 3 or 1 would be cool actually

I think she is part of the group but 1. She doesn't know about the whole rape stuff 2. She doesn't have any say in the matter 3. She was forced against her will to work in the group

• Okay thinking back to how I felt when I seen Kenny again, I may treat Lily better than I stated previously. Because I didn't really like Kenny either, but I had Clem hug him because it was just awesome to see him again. So maybe I might feel a bit happy to see her, because she is a part of the old gang. I'm very conflicted at the moment, I really have to just wait and see.

• Not everyone's like clem

Look at Clem tho everyone has gone through shit but not everyone is a rapist

• People don't forget this..Carley threatened to tell all of season one's crew when she found out Lee was a criminal, so she ain't all sweetness and light that some fans paint her, it's not excusing Lilly

• Carley’s death was definitely not an accident but with Doug it was because she was trying to shoot Ben. Lilly shot Carley outright

But I don't think Doug was a fan favorite. And Carley's death was an accident. Just as Brody's death was an accident.

• edited August 2018

@Leegendary Larry was not “murdered” he was “killed”. It can’t be murder unless you know for a 100% fact that Larry was still alive or if the murder was premeditated which it was not. It was always left ambiguous so we don’t know if he was alive or already dead. And before anyone mentions the mouth twitch that occurs, that could be anything like him beginning to reanimate or he could indeed be reacting to the CPR.

So again my point is that there was no way of knowing for sure so saying it was murder is technically erroneous

• i always felt he was reacting to the CPR,even though im bro's with Kenny i just couldn't smash Larry's head in. my thinking is if he was going to reanimate his eyes and mouth would react the same time but for CPR just his mouth was moving.

dan290786 posted: »

@Leegendary Larry was not “murdered” he was “killed”. It can’t be murder unless you know for a 100% fact that Larry was still alive or if th

• He could have been sure, but at the same time he may not have been, we’ll never know for sure, that was the point i was making thats all.

Clemmy1 posted: »

i always felt he was reacting to the CPR,even though im bro's with Kenny i just couldn't smash Larry's head in. my thinking is if he was going to reanimate his eyes and mouth would react the same time but for CPR just his mouth was moving.

• I really do not know what I would do if she found me again, I would be in shock, no reaction, because on my first time I played I did not like her very much, I always liked Kenny although sometimes I do not agree with him, Kenny when I saw her because he was redeemed in the last episode of the first season, when Lilly killed Carley (in my save) I got really pissed and I let her out, I do not know if I would do the same with Kenny. I will have to wait and see, the circumstances that are to come will be decisive.

• Abel didn't really care for Clementine at all more so trying to get food for himself and leave, so I'm not sure how he was creepy when he met her unless its just how he looks to some people.

Its just a speculation because its a little suspicious that 2 young girls are going against their will to a group full of adults. And Abel, on of the guys of that group, acted a little bit to creepy when Clem met him in that trainstation.

• edited August 2018

@Chibikid By the way can anyone explain where this whole Raider's rapist group deal came from?

The deal itself or the idea that they're rapists?

@Thebatman377 I really don't understand why people would hate Lilly. Besides the three reasons, where two of them were totally understandable, there are no reasons to hate her.

Because she permanently roadblocked of "Car-Lee" and was Anti-Kenny. Thus she "has" to be a bad person.

@Thebatman377 And Carley's death was an accident.

Uh, you sorta got that backwards--Doug's death was an accident.
    Carley's was a poorly triggered(heh) snapper.

@Thebatman377 I think she is part of the group but
    1. She doesn't know about the whole rape stuff
    2. She doesn't have any say in the matter
    3. She was forced against her will to work in the group

I would be a bit shocked if Lily was unambiguously in a group, nevermind that one.

• edited August 2018

Maybe its obvious to you, but there are actually people here that think Lilly is the leader of this raping and/or raider group

DabigRG posted: »

... @Chibikid By the way can anyone explain where this whole Raider's rapist group deal came from? The deal itself or the idea

• I knew and it's still rather stupid.

Maybe its obvious to you, but there are actually people here that think Lilly is the leader of this raping and/or raider group

• Indeed it is

I knew and it's still rather stupid.

• Why do people make excuses for why lily killed an innocent person. She was more unstable then season 2 kenny

Dang I wrote way too much lol

• That was at the very beginning that doesn’t warrant being shot in the face for making lily mad

Clemmy1 posted: »

People don't forget this..Carley threatened to tell all of season one's crew when she found out Lee was a criminal, so she ain't all sweetness and light that some fans paint her, it's not excusing Lilly

• Whether or not Doug was a fan-favourite is irrelevant. Having said that, as far as I'm concerned, she only killed one person (Carley, in my playthrough).

• You must have not known Kenny in season 2 then bc he bashed Carvers face in so much (even tho he deserved it) he was more than unstable, he was broken

xxplvb posted: »

Why do people make excuses for why lily killed an innocent person. She was more unstable then season 2 kenny

• Not to mention that she acted on a short-term impulse and shortly dropped it when realized what she just did.
    He was repeatedly beatin people shit and rarely calmed down afterwards.

You must have not known Kenny in season 2 then bc he bashed Carvers face in so much (even tho he deserved it) he was more than unstable, he was broken

• THANK YOU!! Someone finally gets what I’ve been trying to say! She didn’t really think what she was doing through and it’s easy from an outsiders view to judge and say that’s she’s a bad person for ir

Not to mention that she acted on a short-term impulse and shortly dropped it when realized what she just did. He was repeatedly beatin people shit and rarely calmed down afterwards.

• edited August 2018

Nahhhhhhhhhhhhh, you didn't write enough! I don't mind reading. LOL.

2- The RV is determinant but I’ll still talk about it shortly Now this one can’t be justified, really. She messed up at this point. But I do have to ask, what else was she supposed to do? Kenny from then on was probably just going to keep treating her like crap tbh, even worse when Katjaa and Duck died.

True, but let's keep in mind if she would've stayed, Ben would've eventually revealed he was responsible and any animosity Kenny held towards Lilly would've went toward Ben. In this scenario, he would've taken the time to apologize to Lilly like he did to Lee in the attic.

3- This one is just, everyone kept turning against her and treating her like she was crazy. Kenny was always on her ass and it even annoyed me when they would fight. She was in charge of feeding almost ten starving people. That isn’t an easy task at all. I would be s t r e s s e d.

Indeed. We were given a glimpse of how stressed she was @ the Motor Inn, shortly after the arrival of a useless and unwanted character that will remain nameless. Lee got stuck with ration duty for not understanding the high level of stress that came along with being HBIC/HNIC.

4- Also if you pay attention, you can see she cared about Clem. The video Jolene was taking of her; Lilly gave her those purple hair ties. It’s small but it still counts. And at the St. John dairy after Lee kills Danny/ doesn’t kill Danny. Lilly says she’ll protect Clem while Lee’s gone.

Bruhhhhhhhhh. She didn't just care about Clem, she also cared about Lee, too. She wanted them to go with her in the RV because of the underdeveloped love triangle between Lee, Carley, & Lilly. She lost her dad & it was clear to me she considered the closest thing to family she had left close to her heart was the idea of Lee & Clem. Why she decided not to wait for them? She probably felt like Kenny wouldn't have let Lee and Clem go w/o putting up a huge fight for the RV. The look in her eyes tells me she didn't want to do it, but she couldn't risk Lee deciding to be the good hearted man that he was, and tell the rest of the group what was happening.

So I don’t believe Lilly will have a part with the whole Rapist raider crap that’s going on. She may have done some stuff but she’s not that bad.

The idea that Tenn's sisters are being raped by raiders is not only an offensive idea bordering on Hebephilia., but ludicrous to think TellTale would consider crafting into the narrative of TFS. Are we forgetting they decided to scrap the idea of rape being eluded to in S1? They're not getting raped by raiders & I wish the Rule34 perverts would stop suggesting it. They don't know anything more than we do, but I guarantee it's nothing that SICK. Imaginations are a great thing to allow to run wild, but within reason, folks.

I'm not even going to touch on if Lilly is with the adults or not, but the info may or may not be out there is all I'll say.

Dang I wrote way too much lol

Sign in to comment in this discussion.