The Walking Dead Meme and Fun Thread (Mobile warning)

Comments

• Oscar the grouch

DabigRG posted: »

What, is there another character?

• Oh shit, you're right! Cause of the Odd Couple.
    My bad, it's been years.

CapnJay posted: »

Oscar the grouch

• Don't worry Grover and Elmo were trash Muppets anyway ;p

Oh shit, you're right! Cause of the Odd Couple. My bad, it's been years.

• Probably should've said elbow.

Findagon posted: »

hmm

• Cheers Geoff

Probably should've said elbow.

• ...I don't get it.

Findagon posted: »

Cheers Geoff

• Dex-StarrDex-Starr Banned
    edited September 2018

Sarah's the new Jiren

• I was tryin not to laugh and failing. :sweat_smile:

How many episodes into the arc does he debut, btw?

Dex-Starr posted: »

Sarah's the new Jiren

edited September 2018

How many episodes into the arc does he debut

18 episodes in, which would be episode 95.
    Also, I was trying to connect DBS with TWD even more, then it hit me that Clementine and Sarah were in the same position as Toppo and Jiren, where Clem had to encourage Sarah not to give up, just as Toppo did for Jiren. I kid you not, when this hit me, I was like

I was tryin not to laugh and failing. How many episodes into the arc does he debut, btw?

• Lee: I can probably put your hair back with something
    Clem: I have these hair thingies
    Lee: Who gave them to you
    Clem: Lily
    Lee: throws them away

• 18 episodes in, which would be episode 95.

Woof. Ah well, maybe next year.

Also, I was trying to connect DBS with TWD even more, then it hit me that Clementine and Sarah were in the same position as Toppo and Jiren, where Clem had to encourage Sarah not to give up, just as Toppo did for Jiren. I kid you not, when this hit me, I was like

Interesting.
    I'm assuming Topp is this old man in a similar jumpsuit?

How many episodes into the arc does he debut 18 episodes in, which would be episode 95. Also, I was trying to connect DBS with TWD

• I'm assuming Topp is this old man in a similar jumpsuit?

Yeah.

18 episodes in, which would be episode 95. Woof. Ah well, maybe next year. Also, I was trying to connect DBS with TWD even mor

• Walter: Since you’re from florida, I imagine you know all about politics kenny
    Kenny: I miss it the most

• Carver: Where’s rebecca
    Clem: She’s up here with me
    Alvin: I kept your unborn child safe fam

• edited September 2018

FORTNITE X TELLTALE CROSSOVER ANNOUNCED
    FORTNITE : STORY MODE
    NEW FORTNITE ITEM : SALT LICK
    NEW EXCLUSIVE SKIN : CLEMENTINE
    NEW GAMEMODE : LITERALLY JUST THE WALKING DEAD SEASON 1 WITH FORTNITE SKINS

• FORTNITE

Please go back to whatever hole you crawled out from. This is my sanctuary away from that horrible, overhyped game.

FORTNITE X TELLTALE CROSSOVER ANNOUNCED FORTNITE : STORY MODE NEW FORTNITE ITEM : SALT LICK NEW EXCLUSIVE SKIN : CLEMENTINE NEW GAMEMODE : LITERALLY JUST THE WALKING DEAD SEASON 1 WITH FORTNITE SKINS

• edited September 2018

The hole I crawled from is Dusty Divot, so don't test me (i'm joking don't hate me)

FORTNITE Please go back to whatever hole you crawled out from. This is my sanctuary away from that horrible, overhyped game.

• Credit to @ChopMyCows on reddit

• Lee: I’d filll one of those up with bourbon if I could.
    Clementine: That’s the weak stuff

• CapnJayCapnJay Banned
    edited September 2018

Everytime I have to see the horrifying political landscape I'm trying to bury my head in games to get away from used as memes for the games I'm burying my head in.

IMG

MRSHYGUY45 posted: »

Credit to @ChopMyCows on reddit

• not twd, but truths gotta be said homies

• What if the rate at which you comment is faster than the rate at which you get likes?
    That doesn’t meme your opinion is invalid, it just means you’re commenting too fast for the likes to keep up.

Poogers555 posted: »

not twd, but truths gotta be said homies

• It would mean no one is liking your post, but you keep making more post but still wont get likes, thus invalid.

I rest my case.

What if the rate at which you comment is faster than the rate at which you get likes? That doesn’t meme your opinion is invalid, it just means you’re commenting too fast for the likes to keep up.

• It would mean no one is liking your post, but you keep making more post but still wont get likes, thus invalid

Not in that hypothetical scenario it wouldn’t. Besides, who really cares about getting likes anyway? Im pretty sure people are just commenting to share their thoughts. Hell, there have been many times where I agreed with someone but didn’t like their comment.

It would mean no one is liking your post, but you keep making more post but still wont get likes, thus invalid. I rest my case.

• tfw Dex doesnt understand this is a meme in the meme thread

It would mean no one is liking your post, but you keep making more post but still wont get likes, thus invalid Not in that hypotheti

• Hmmm...who really cares about likes anyway... ???
    Telltale pls give us a likes shop so we can trade likes for items such aaaassss

• Invalid opinion repellent
    • Special avatars
    • Different background styles
    • And best of all.... our own telltale pets!

It would mean no one is liking your post, but you keep making more post but still wont get likes, thus invalid Not in that hypotheti

• Is that... legal?

• Aaaaay I have more likes than comments so can my opinion by valid? Can I finally be one of the boys?

• Looks like it checks out. Congratulations your opinion is considered valid.

Melton23 posted: »

Aaaaay I have more likes than comments so can my opinion by valid? Can I finally be one of the boys?

• TFW you reuse the same meme three times cause you're Poogers and you ran out of memes

tfw Dex doesnt understand this is a meme in the meme thread

• me checking if you have more likes than comments but you do so your opinion is a valid

DanteTimes2 posted: »

TFW you reuse the same meme three times cause you're Poogers and you ran out of memes

• To be fair, he was told his two sweet twins sisters were killed in an attack by walkers that Marlon & Brodie had to run from and has been dealing with that all this time.

Razer531 posted: »

• edited September 2018

And what about those who have, like, zero comments and zero likes...?! Not that I'm one of those people... laughs nervously

• What about those who have 0 comments and a shit ton of likes?

GamerLady posted: »

And what about those who have, like, zero comments and zero likes...?! Not that I'm one of those people... laughs nervously

• edited September 2018

javi after stickin his dick in some fuckin puddin

• Puddin' ≥ Kate's *****? :D

javi after stickin his dick in some fuckin puddin

edited September 2018

Well well well. Looky what we got ourselves here @Jayroen @Poogers555 :D
    You wanna explain this, @CapnJay ? And it's "Dex-Starr" with a hyphen in between. If you're going to use my name at all, do it right :D ?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.