Melissa Hutchison confirmed that Clem is 16 Years Old

edited September 2018 in The Walking Dead

I found Video on YouTube when someone name "GammaRay" showed "tutorial" (I don't know how to call it) where she showed how to draw Clementine with Melissa Hutchison. She confirmed that Clem is 16 years old and Aj is 5 years old in 4:42 minute.

Here You guys have a link to this Video:

P.S
I want to say sorry for my English, but I'm from Poland. Apologise for any mistakes ! :)

Comments

• Who’s Melissa Hutchison? Is she related to Josh Hutchison from Bridge to Terabithia?

• Umm.. She voices Clem...?

Dex-Starr posted: »

Who’s Melissa Hutchison? Is she related to Josh Hutchison from Bridge to Terabithia?

• I know, I just like being stupid sometimes?

NexusFire posted: »

Umm.. She voices Clem...?

• That was sarcasm brotha? xD

Who’s Melissa Hutchison? Is she related to Josh Hutchison from Bridge to Terabithia?

• I was wondering whether you were joking. Well.. Nevermind.

I know, I just like being stupid sometimes?

• That's a little weird when you think about it, because Aj seems way too mature to be five years old.

• I think Melissa doesn't really know Clem's age, and that she just guesses it. I saw another video where she says that Clem is 17.

That's a little weird when you think about it, because Aj seems way too mature to be five years old.

• I think she said she had a mindset of a 17 year old when discussing Clem during Season Two.

I think Melissa doesn't really know Clem's age, and that she just guesses it. I saw another video where she says that Clem is 17.

• edited September 2018

Why do I have a feeling that not even Telltale knows how old she is lmao

I think Melissa doesn't really know Clem's age, and that she just guesses it. I saw another video where she says that Clem is 17.

• I don't really think this proves anything. Melissa Hutchinson doesn't really know Clem's age. I don't think the writers know Clem's age. I don't even think Clem knows Clem's age.

• It doesn't really matter if she's 16 or 17. She's either close to become 17 or just turned 17. It could be a matter of a few weeks difference.

• Yeah probably :D

Findagon posted: »

• That's kinda weird. Considering Clem is 11 in Season Two.

MRSHYGUY45 posted: »

I think she said she had a mindset of a 17 year old when discussing Clem during Season Two.

• I remember that movie. Easy to get depressed when you're 7.

• Lmao

Ghetsis posted: »

I remember that movie. Easy to get depressed when you're 7.

• edited September 2018

Neat so can this community shut up about this topic now? Are u fulfilled?

• edited September 2018

Sometimes??

just kiddin. ... :p

I know, I just like being stupid sometimes?

• LMAO

Ladariel posted: »

Sometimes?? just kiddin. ...

• Well at least this takes everyone's doubts out of Clem's age, and ends the discussion.

• She was trying to say how mature she was for someone her own age.

That's kinda weird. Considering Clem is 11 in Season Two.

• Ah I get it.

MRSHYGUY45 posted: »

She was trying to say how mature she was for someone her own age.

• Well you also have to wonder if Clem even knows her age at this point.

Findagon posted: »

• Her being 16 makes a lot of posts that existed on here even more wrong.

• Can we all agree that she’s 1,017 years old?

• Anyway if you've ever made a post about wanting a Clem sex scene, please read the title and reflect on your choices.

• Press Q to initiate.

Anyway if you've ever made a post about wanting a Clem sex scene, please read the title and reflect on your choices.

• Was gonna say a joke but remembered that blind will be like

Sooo better if we don’t go there hehehe

Anyway if you've ever made a post about wanting a Clem sex scene, please read the title and reflect on your choices.

• He may be blind, but he never misses

Melton23 posted: »

Was gonna say a joke but remembered that blind will be like Sooo better if we don’t go there hehehe

Sign in to comment in this discussion.