Lee, Kenny, Luke, Carver, Javier, and David are all in a room..

How long will it take for David to kill them all?

Comments

• I think Carver and David would fight first but Lee would out live him

• Luke would get chewed up and spat out in one millionth of a second, followed by Javier who gets destroyed in 1 second. Kenny is very tenacious, but all it takes to finish him is one right hook to connect. Larry proved that much. The thing about Carver is no one ever fought back, so we don't know how capable he is. I'd say David could take him. Lee vs David, that's the fight of the century right there. No telling who'd walk away victorious

• I think they will just drink away and talk about how proud they are of Clem...that’s a great idea for a fanart!

• There's definitely going to be blood and something something gay is guna happen.

• I think Larry punched down Lee in his parents drugstore, I don't remember Kenny having a fight with Larry but I might be wrong.

Dex-Starr posted: »

Luke would get chewed up and spat out in one millionth of a second, followed by Javier who gets destroyed in 1 second. Kenny is very tenacio

• edited September 2018

Lee and Kenny would team up and destroy Larry. Luke would be huggging the wall trying to avoid any conflict but eventually Lee would get a hold of him and choke him to death for making “Cluke” exist. Javier would get beaten to death by David for “not being there for his family”. While Lee was killing Luke Kenny and David would fight it out with Kenny coming out victorious but very injured. Lee would then kick his ass. Lee wins.

• Everyone would fight Carver first.

• David would immediately punch Javier and tell him this is all his fault upon 5 seconds after entering the room

Kenny would immediately throw a hay maker at Carver while angrily cussing him out

Lee and Luke would pull up chairs and watch the other four idiots beat each other up

• edited August 2019

• Wow...can we not use gay as a slur?

There's definitely going to be blood and something something gay is guna happen.

• Now see here...Randall was pushy yes...but kind of a dick? I think he was a gentle soul who just tried to do the best he could.

• Randall was a good character

Now see here...Randall was pushy yes...but kind of a dick? I think he was a gentle soul who just tried to do the best he could.

• Why does everyone think David will beat them all or half of them?

• He's just oozing virtue.

Now see here...Randall was pushy yes...but kind of a dick? I think he was a gentle soul who just tried to do the best he could.

• How long will it take for David Kenny to kill them all?

FTFY. Also, 2 seconds.

• He truly was...I thought the entire mini was well done. Not everyone's cup of tea...but it did have the best villains and the best fight scenes in TWD series.

Hersani posted: »

Randall was a good character

• Yeah, Norma hands down best villian.

He truly was...I thought the entire mini was well done. Not everyone's cup of tea...but it did have the best villains and the best fight scenes in TWD series.

• edited August 2019

• Fuck yeah, Hedgehog Havoc baby!

Everyone would fight Carver first.

• Carver and David are pretty damn tough and violent, so it would probably take a teamup to deal with them.
    Poor Lee, Javier, and possibly Luke are kinda clumsy and prone to getting overpowered for a bit, so they really would have to work together against the evil ones. Javier and especially Luke also have the benefit of wielding a trademark weapon that could potentially help.
    And Kenny can't fight straight for shit, but is stubborn enough to potentially get another wind or two if Carver and David don't go for the kill quick enough. He'd most likely be allied with the good three anyway, though, so not too much of an issue unless he gets extra stupid.

• Lee, Kenny, Luke, Carver, Javier, and David are all in a room...

Carver would attempt to assert his dominance over Luke and Kenny. While they're fighting, David and Javier would be in a shouting match near throwing punches over which one was responsible for them both ending up in the room. Lee would attempt to deescalate the situations unfolding. Once he had failed at that, Lee would help Kenny lay out Carver, and shove David and Javier apart telling them to act like the grown men they're supposed to be.

• Luke, Carver and Javier would get destroyed. Kenny is the strongest one while David is best suited for combat.

• Kenny in season 1 can't fight for shit but Kenny in season 2 is strong as hell and would destroy anyone in his way. In season 2 he easily overpowers Mike several times without even trying.

DabigRG posted: »

Carver and David are pretty damn tough and violent, so it would probably take a teamup to deal with them. Poor Lee, Javier, and possibly Lu

• In season 2 he easily overpowers Mike several times without even trying.

Oh, what, you mean once by suddenly flipping out at close quarters?

qualityrice posted: »

Kenny in season 1 can't fight for shit but Kenny in season 2 is strong as hell and would destroy anyone in his way. In season 2 he easily overpowers Mike several times without even trying.

• Lee, Kenny, Luke, Carver, Javier, and David are all in a room...

Carver would be the first to go considering his status as the biggest threat in the room due to his tyrannical assertions.

One Carver is dealt with, Kenny and David will then inevitably butt heads over conflicts of interests, leaving Lee, Luke, and Javier sharing Kate's blunt while they watch in disgust.

• That, and it's pretty easy to overpower someone who isn't fighting back.

DabigRG posted: »

In season 2 he easily overpowers Mike several times without even trying. Oh, what, you mean once by suddenly flipping out at close quarters?

• Carver manhandled Carlos and Alvin with ease back at the ski lodge, I know it was under gunpoint in that situation but regardless. Kenny almost got beat to death when carver was using his bare hands.

Luke, Carver and Javier would get destroyed. Kenny is the strongest one while David is best suited for combat.

• Carver used the walkie talkie to beat Kenny, while Kenny was surrounded by Carver's armed men so he didn't even have a chance at defending himself. I'm pretty sure Kenny would've been able to beat Carver if it was just them.

Carver manhandled Carlos and Alvin with ease back at the ski lodge, I know it was under gunpoint in that situation but regardless. Kenny almost got beat to death when carver was using his bare hands.

• edited September 2018

My money's on David walking out.

Order of elimination:
    Carver
    Luke
    Javier
    Kenny
    Lee

• You can word it how you want but the only reason Kenny killed him was because his knees were shot out, not because it was just the two of them. The first hit on kenny was with the walkie talkie, yes, but after that I’m pretty sure he used his knuckles.

Carver used the walkie talkie to beat Kenny, while Kenny was surrounded by Carver's armed men so he didn't even have a chance at defending himself. I'm pretty sure Kenny would've been able to beat Carver if it was just them.

• This comment made my day

Deltino posted: »

David would immediately punch Javier and tell him this is all his fault upon 5 seconds after entering the room Kenny would immediately th

• edited September 2018

Probably David, being unbiased since he's almost on the same level as TV Shane

Lee would give him the biggest fight, being competent at combat, Second is Javier who can at least go toe to toe with David, followed by Kenny while although not a good fighter can take damage well enough, then Luke he's a boy scout and not really much of a fighter. Last would be Carver, he's late 40's at best with a scrawny frail build and seems to only fight those who are at a significant disadvantage

• Paul Monroe would take them all together by himself :D

• edited September 2018

Carver: Out of the six of us, who do you think's gonna die first?

Lee: [Kenny] [Luke]
    [Javiar] [David]
    [Probably you]

David: That is fucked up
    Carver: Oh, I know

Lee: I don't know, you? Probably?

Carver: Why Probably?

Lee: You asked a morbid question, well there's your morbid answer.

David: Ohhh shit.

• Lee would probably kill carver and David after finding out about how they treated Clementine. Then him Luke Kenny and Javier would talk about her and what she meant to them.

• Of course he would, he's got plot armor.

Gauss99 posted: »

Paul Monroe would take them all together by himself

• Yeah, Jesus against all of them together make me think about this scene from Game of Thrones xD

The backstabber could be Carver or David probably ^^

Jayroen posted: »

Of course he would, he's got plot armor.

• Carver doesn’t treat clementine too badly if you try and stay on his good side, luckily for me.

Lee would probably kill carver and David after finding out about how they treated Clementine. Then him Luke Kenny and Javier would talk about her and what she meant to them.

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator
    edited September 2018

To answer this question seriously, two reasons: first, he's the only one of the six with confirmed military/combat experience. He's trained on some level to fight. Second, he has a decent build/body type. Broad shoulders, kind of barrel-chested. He's fit enough to fare quite well in a fight. Combine that with both combat experience and his temper, and you got a pretty formidable dude.

Hersani posted: »

Why does everyone think David will beat them all or half of them?

• Yeah but why didn’t we see him in a badass montage punching and holding down zombies just like Mike did, Mike was surely not stronger than him or Kenny too.. that would’ve made me love David more lol

Deltino posted: »

To answer this question seriously, two reasons: first, he's the only one of the six with confirmed military/combat experience. He's trained

Sign in to comment in this discussion.