The Walking Dead Meme and Fun Thread (Mobile warning)

Comments

• Clydra is clearly superior ship

Joe_Momma posted: »

2 types of people right now: Only 1 of them is correct

• Kill it.

Jayroen posted: »

Wtf is this..?

• Perfection

Wtf is this..?

• wat.

Wtf is this..?

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited September 2018

Just a heads up, the "Flag" button in the lower left is really helpful for instances like these. User reports help us mods a lot more than you guys think. We don't always have the luxury of checking over each and every new and individual post/thread, so you guys reporting stuff is super helpful. It's not always a guarantee that someone else already reported something.

Don't worry - regular users do not know when a post of theirs is flagged, nor do they know who ever flagged it. It's meant to give mods a heads up to look into a post/thread to see if it needs attention. (See the Forum Guidelines to check if a post/thread is worth flagging).

Razer531 posted: »

Yes. Since blind sniper mentioned he would delete such creepy posts I found it weird that he didn't delete it

• Moderators calling for the heavy artillery backup like

Poogers555 posted: »

... get ready everyone

• Poogs when witnessing all the shit that is already in and will keep flooding the forums in the future:

Poogers555 posted: »

... get ready everyone

• edited September 2018

any way i can post images via mobile phones?

• Yes, you just gotta know the picture code.

Put ! close together

Hersani posted: »

any way i can post images via mobile phones?

• edited September 2018

:,)

• Godspeed, Hero...

• If anyone has pics on their phone they want to share here on the forum, there’s this website called postimages.org that can help. Just upload the image from your photo gallery and copy the direct link address. Paste it in here and hit enter

• You need to charge your battery right now

Dex-Starr posted: »

If anyone has pics on their phone they want to share here on the forum, there’s this website called postimages.org that can help. Just upload the image from your photo gallery and copy the direct link address. Paste it in here and hit enter

• My phone’s got hyper power, it can’t die?

MrGraffio posted: »

You need to charge your battery right now

• Whenever Violet does anything

• Also, why didn't anyone tell me imgflip has a flipping demotivational option?

• edited September 2018

• How about this one, ya wee shet

• I came here for the memes.

• Well then you get them.

I came here for the memes.

• edited September 2018

Thread is lit

• So I noticed earlier that none of TFS characters have been added to the Meme helper gallery. Would've been useful when I pulled out that random one to appease [whoever it was].
    Somebody gonna do something to change that or what?

• The hardest choices require the strongest will

@Blind Sniper who is getting snapped?

• Let's get back on the topic and we should be spared.

• Hehehe idc what gets deleted from the last few moments, this meme stays. Gonna save it jic ?

• edited September 2018

Here, take it quick!

Lol accidentally posting the wrong thing be like...
    Pls tell me no one saw that last thing

Let's get back on the topic and we should be spared.

• Entering this thread like:

edited September 2018

Temporarily locking this thread to come back and clean up later.

edited September 2018

...62 deleted posts later, I've tried to clean up some of the thread.

Let's lay down some rules of thumb to keep the meme thread fun:

• If you have issues with the state of the meme thread, please PM a mod and/or flag posts instead of using the thread for "meta" discussion about the state of the thread.
    • If you guys see drama unfolding, please flag posts instead of engaging and egging it on.
    • Preferably try to avoid memes relating to character sex. If the characters do have sex in any future episodes and it becomes valid plot discussion, that's a road we'll go down then. Until then, preferably avoid sex related memes. Romance is fine, but.....
    • Please try to find some variety in memes. I'm not going to ban shipping memes altogether (for now) but I will ask that you guys try to find some variety since shipping/romance/sex memes are making people go batty for more reasons than one. If you guys see creepy stuff elsewhere on the forums, it's better to report it instead of "naming and shaming" with memes.

The other mods and I are trying to figure out how to look into how to handle a few particular areas of discussion, including shipping threads and/or threads related to "sex" plot elements. So, for people complaining about the forums being dominated by creepy threads, well... stay tuned. Or, PM us if you guys have feedback. That works too.

• Mr NexusFire...I don’t feel so good...

NexusFire posted: »

@Melton23 We survived..

• Can I just say how amazing I think you are at your job? You are truly one of a kind when it comes to handling tough situations. Well done??

If you guys see creepy stuff elsewhere on the forums, it's better to report it instead of "naming and shaming" with memes.

Cough cough @Poogers555

The other mods and I

Uh, aren’t you forgetting a certain someone?

...62 deleted posts later, I've tried to clean up some of the thread. Let's lay down some rules of thumb to keep the meme thread fun:

• I didn't ban anyone for the drama but I will ask that you guys knock it off with the personal attacks (in regards to the posts I had to delete).

I agree that some variety in memes would be nice, but no need to attack people over it.

• Indeed we did... indeed we did...

NexusFire posted: »

@Melton23 We survived..

• Holy shit :o :D

Melton23 posted: »

Indeed we did... indeed we did...

• edited September 2018

I think Telltale should punish this thread by having Gabe come back regardless if he died in your game through or not. If it gets worse, gabentine becomes cannon no matter what as well.

• Whoa easy there Satan

lottii-lu posted: »

I think Telltale should punish this thread by having Gabe come back regardless if he died in your game through or not. If it gets worse, gabentine becomes cannon no matter what as well.

edited September 2018

> If it gets worse, gabentine becomes cannon no matter what as well.
    > implying Gabentine is bad

lottii-lu posted: »

Sign in to comment in this discussion.