Ep 402 Waiting Thread - Releases September 25, Trailer Out Now + New Key art

Comments

• Dex-StarrDex-Starr Banned
    edited September 2018

Nvm

Poogers555 posted: »

This is James, there is no whisper edit: nvm no whisper in the trailer but promo art seems so

• Oh, fuck him for real tehn.

MRSHYGUY45 posted: »

You know what would piss people off? If James ended up being the romance option for Clem rather than Violet and Louis.

• Thn you're also referring to S2 and S3. Trust me, I replayed those 2 games 6 times across 2 weeks. So. Damn. Boring. Oh well, at least I memorised all the lines.

I didn’t think Michonne mini-series was THAT bad. It was just so dull, and it felt like forever for it to just end.

• Can somebody explain who this "James" is and who the "whisperers" are, pls?

• The fact that Mitch & Willy are in the trailer and Aasim/Ruby/Omar are not really grinds my gears.

• James is one of the little brothers from Michonnes mini series

Can somebody explain who this "James" is and who the "whisperers" are, pls?

• I wanna take part in this discussion but im in class rn?

• I don’t care if Lilly is the villain she still is AWESOME

• Ah, ok thx

James is one of the little brothers from Michonnes mini series

strwar3 posted: »

Ok both Violet and Louis be ok.(but mostly Violet be okay) I guess Oilly will be the Villian.

• Lol that’s what happens when you try to get an education nerd (I’m joking btw pls don’t murder me)

Dex-Starr posted: »

I wanna take part in this discussion but im in class rn?

• Uuughhh I just want a Kenny vs Lilly moment. Is that too much to ask, telltale? Pls give us Kenny back ?

• ???

Lol that’s what happens when you try to get an education nerd (I’m joking btw pls don’t murder me)

• Can everyone shut the fuck up until im out of school? Thankyou

• Why did you play it so much in a short period of time? ?

Ghetsis posted: »

Thn you're also referring to S2 and S3. Trust me, I replayed those 2 games 6 times across 2 weeks. So. Damn. Boring. Oh well, at least I memorised all the lines.

• When are you out of school?

Can everyone shut the fuck up until im out of school? Thankyou

• Heheh fuck off, ya schoolie boi ??

???

• Dex-StarrDex-Starr Banned
    edited September 2018

4:16. 16:16 in military time

NexusFire posted: »

When are you out of school?

• Dunno. Now, I'm going to wait till Episode 4 so I can figure out what branching paths my playthroughs should take. Seriously tho, that event has caused me to only want 90 minute episodes. Sorry guys!

Why did you play it so much in a short period of time? ?

• Tell me this: Why does everyone think it's James or Alex? What semblance is there? It doesn't need to be a returning character.

Don't mind me, I'm just really sad that this is who replaced Nate who replaced Abel. Dammit!! This is the worst way to generate discussion!

DabigRG posted: »

That boy that looks like Mitch when Nikki speaks the second time. It's either James or hopefully Alex.

• Please continue this call on hold for my upload speed is very slow we are sorry for for the wait if the wait exceeds our wait time regulations feel free to go to our website to receive compensation for your time

Lets see it then and I will show you why your view is total shit.

• After the events of this video, Alexandria defeats the herd and Beta dies later on when he attacks Jesus and Aaron.

I haven't read the comics and watched the show so I don't know.

• Speaking of which, that skyshot makes me think(or it would anyway) I may have to repurpose an old phrase in protest.

Findagon posted: »

The fact that Mitch & Willy are in the trailer and Aasim/Ruby/Omar are not really grinds my gears.

• How exactly do we know it's James? That kid looks way too old to be James (it's been around 3 years since Michonne and he looks at least 20)

James

• Kid seemed to age quick. I also assumed it was him because I believe I saw a dreamcatcher of some sort. He could possibly be another Native American character.

Megaodg33 posted: »

How exactly do we know it's James? That kid looks way too old to be James (it's been around 3 years since Michonne and he looks at least 20)

• The game apparently checked for Michonne DLC data upon installation last month, which similarly raised the possibility that a surviving character from there would be in this.

The boy does indeed somewhat resemble Alex and James, Sam and Greg's little brothers who left with Michonne, Pete, Paige, Siddiq, and determinately Oak and Sam herself at the end.

Also, Wuh?

Tell me this: Why does everyone think it's James or Alex? What semblance is there? It doesn't need to be a returning character. Don't min

• Omar is, at least in the French trailer. I think.

The fact that Mitch & Willy are in the trailer and Aasim/Ruby/Omar are not really grinds my gears.

• Nobody likes Assim

• Not 3 years, probably 5 or 6 idk

Megaodg33 posted: »

How exactly do we know it's James? That kid looks way too old to be James (it's been around 3 years since Michonne and he looks at least 20)

• decided to make it more of a joke theme for this joke of a game :kennysad: @Kennyshouladiedins1

• edited September 2018

The Michonne mini-series was about 4 years into the apocalypse, and TFS is around 7 or 8 years. That means 3, possibly 4 years have passed since then.

Not 3 years, probably 5 or 6 idk

• We are currently 3 years ahead of the comics right now, Michonne came back to Rick after the miniseries i think. The comic timeline is way trickier to pin down than the game

Not 3 years, probably 5 or 6 idk

• edited September 2018

HOOOOOOOOLY AWESOME TRAILER!!
    Editing was on point!

1. Freaking Lily! Awesome! Kind of hope they had kept her a secret until the actual episode though even though it was obvious from the story builder!
    2. I really don't expect that one character to be James. Michonne was a one-off, and there's been no save import of Michonne for any season so far, so it's not linked in any way to TFS
    3. AAAAHHHHHHHHH 8 DAYS
  • Since we now know that Lilly has returned, I'm seriously hoping that The Final Season don't plan to turn her into a one-dimensional villain and that the trailer making her appear as the villain is a red herring.

• Idk...they've been so blunt and obvious damn thing that it could honestly go either way.

But yeah, history dictates it's the latter.

RichWalk23 posted: »

Since we now know that Lilly has returned, I'm seriously hoping that The Final Season don't plan to turn her into a one-dimensional villain and that the trailer making her appear as the villain is a red herring.

• Abel might actually be the one that stomps Clem at the end of the trailer. Is there a moment in Done Running where you can see his shoes?

• edited September 2018

Funny part is I hoped The Whisperers showed up for this season but as villains long before details about TFS were revealed.

I guess I called it?

• Depends on what you see as a one-dimensional villain.

RichWalk23 posted: »

Since we now know that Lilly has returned, I'm seriously hoping that The Final Season don't plan to turn her into a one-dimensional villain and that the trailer making her appear as the villain is a red herring.

• When he goes out the window?

Abel might actually be the one that stomps Clem at the end of the trailer. Is there a moment in Done Running where you can see his shoes?

• Ahh I think they look kinda different then the ones in the trailer. Might be Lilly who does it.

DabigRG posted: »

When he goes out the window?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.