Ep 402 Waiting Thread - Releases September 25, Trailer Out Now + New Key art

Comments

• YES! But still wondering why they are in a clock tower?

bobshaw posted: »

OMG GUYS THEY GUNNA KISS

• @Razer531 @DabigRG @enzeruanimefan

Here is a better quality image.

• So no one has to strain their eyes

"Just take it slow and I'll catch you if you fall.
    ...Probably."

@Razer531 @DabigRG @enzeruanimefan Here is a better quality image.

• I'll be sure to spam you with images when it happens ;)

Jayroen posted: »

I'll have none o dat gay shit!

• So, I noticed that the trailer description doesn't clarify that the "threatening returning character" is Lilly.

Yknow what that means?

CHRISTA IN THE HOUSE, EVERYBODY!

• Again, it can go either way.

So, I noticed that the trailer description doesn't clarify that the "threatening returning character" is Lilly. Yknow what that means? CHRISTA IN THE HOUSE, EVERYBODY!

• Let me have my dreeeeams

DabigRG posted: »

Again, it can go either way.

• edited September 2018

Is there any specific reason as to why this little scene wasn't included in the English trailer?

Because this was only in the french version.

• Can you link me to that trailer?

Findagon posted: »

Is there any specific reason as to why this little scene wasn't included in the English trailer? Because this was only in the french version.

• edited September 2018

This is new on the ESRB rating boards website.

Note the " a character removing buckshot from a young boy's wound" part. I don't remember this in the first episode.

• Thanks. They aren't close to each other tho, but they are alone so I guess that can mean time for a kiss ;) btw where did you get that pic. Did I miss it in the trailer?

@Razer531 @DabigRG @enzeruanimefan Here is a better quality image.

• I thought it was a pretty decent non-spoilery trailer as long as you already knew Lilly was the one returning.

As far as the "James" character, I really don't think it looks like the kid even if it has been several years. I guess we'll see, there were 0 choices that affected his status so they'd be able to have him return without him being in the story generator. Still though I really doubt it is him.

Lilly is 100% going to be a villain. I'm laughing my ass off at everyone who has been saying that she's not a bad person and could never be involved with the raiders. Trailer shows her talking shit about Lee and setting fire to the boarding school haha.

• French version of the trailer.

Razer531 posted: »

Thanks. They aren't close to each other tho, but they are alone so I guess that can mean time for a kiss btw where did you get that pic. Did I miss it in the trailer?

• Here:

Can you link me to that trailer?

• Wait do different language trailers have some different scenes? Why?

French version of the trailer.

• Now that @Poogers has made a meme with it, can I say more directly that that physical reveal model looks kinda stupid?

• It has even a another soundtrack, I think they changed the trailer last minute, because the teaser from a few days ago had the same soundtrack as this one, while the english trailer has a new soundtrack.

Here:

• edited September 2018

Your guess is as good as mine. I think it might be just a case of two separate people/branches given the same footage, but chose to edit the trailer a bit differently (since one is in french and the other isn't) and as a result, there are some discrepancies between the two.

Wait do different language trailers have some different scenes? Why?

• It seems the French trailer only added scenes where there used to be review scores in the English one.

• Hmm. Good point.

It seems the French trailer only added scenes where there used to be review scores in the English one.

• edited September 2018

"Just take it slow and I'll catch you if you fall...Probably."

Looks like Violet is the one telling Clem this or maybe Clem is saying it to Violet. Either way I wonder why they are in the clock tower?

So no one has to strain their eyes "Just take it slow and I'll catch you if you fall. ...Probably."

• Na, no way, not with the preview from a few days ago, the french trailer is the original trailer we were supposed to have. Either way who cares anymore, more content shown.

It seems the French trailer only added scenes where there used to be review scores in the English one.

• Yeah, this is the reason. I watched the 2 trailers side-by-side and every time there was a review score on the English trailer, the French trailer showed an unseen scene.

• Is there one at the school or is this them exploring?

strwar3 posted: »

"Just take it slow and I'll catch you if you fall...Probably." Looks like Violet is the one telling Clem this or maybe Clem is saying it to Violet. Either way I wonder why they are in the clock tower?

• Where can I watch the French trailer?

Yeah, this is the reason. I watched the 2 trailers side-by-side and every time there was a review score on the English trailer, the French trailer showed an unseen scene.

• Do we actually ever pull buckshot out of someones wound in EP 1?

• Their is one in the school,but no idea why they are exploring it. Maybe to talk or something. But either way their will be romance in this episode 2.

Is there one at the school or is this them exploring?

• Telltale confirmed in a tweet that it's not James just so you know.

I thought it was a pretty decent non-spoilery trailer as long as you already knew Lilly was the one returning. As far as the "James" char

• edited September 2018

Or her words are out of context, she could being harsh as Chuck was saying Clementine would die.
    Lilly might be this season, but she definty wasn’t bad in season one, that’s why making her an one dimensional villain is completely putting her character and struggles in the trash can.

I thought it was a pretty decent non-spoilery trailer as long as you already knew Lilly was the one returning. As far as the "James" char

• Scroll up a bit and you'll see I just linked it here.

Where can I watch the French trailer?

• They wouldn’t add that choice in the story builder if they weren’t going to go down the “joker” path

• Lilly wasn't one-dimensionally evil in season 1, she was a complex character but her arc had her heading towards a dark direction which culminates in her killing a beloved group member and determinately stealing the rv and leaving the group to potentially die.

I don't see her becoming a raider as throwing her struggles in the trash. I see it as a natural evolution of her arc.

Box Tv posted: »

Or her words are out of context, she could being harsh as Chuck was saying Clementine would die. Lilly might be this season, but she defin

• TryIng tO disCusS a pOssIbLE fuTuRE pLot PoInt bUt evERyoNE iS toO inTErEStED in ViOLETIne.

• Thank God

lupinb0y posted: »

Telltale confirmed in a tweet that it's not James just so you know.

• edited September 2018

Making her go full Carver yes it is, she is emotional and unstable not cold and calculating. What I see in season 1 was a broken and paranoid woman who tries to help her group but goes to a darker path, not a psycho who could kill children and laught about it.

Lilly wasn't one-dimensionally evil in season 1, she was a complex character but her arc had her heading towards a dark direction which culm

• tfw that trailer was uploaded on the 14th.

Time to start typing in random youtube URLs and hope we get Episode 3 trailer when it comes close

Here:

• Ahaha good luck

Poogers555 posted: »

tfw that trailer was uploaded on the 14th. Time to start typing in random youtube URLs and hope we get Episode 3 trailer when it comes close

• Imagine how poetic it will be when Clementine kills the only other surviving member of the original motor inn group....

• Telltale just please don't tell me that that 3rd guy by the campfire is a 3rd ship option for Clem lmao

• Players have the option to kill human captives or allow them to be eaten by zombies, hot damn, Clem is going savage!

This is new on the ESRB rating boards website. Note the " a character removing buckshot from a young boy's wound" part. I don't remember this in the first episode.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.