Ep 402 Waiting Thread - Releases September 25, Trailer Out Now + New Key art

Comments

• Luckily for you, that's not canon to you, but to me it is. I sort of felt betrayed by Telltale when they didn't put it in the story generator. Your canon is different than my canon unless of course, it's like the scene that literally everyone who played the game saw (AJ killing Marlon).

Honestly, I can see Clem killing Kenny as a canon choice but not after he kills Jane. That just feels so out of character for me she's essen

• Well it's a dumb and out of character choice, in my opinion and im glad its not in the story generator.

Megaodg33 posted: »

Luckily for you, that's not canon to you, but to me it is. I sort of felt betrayed by Telltale when they didn't put it in the story generato

• mostlypoptartsmostlypoptarts ModeratorFormer Telltale Staff

I'll find out from the video team!

@mostlypoptarts Any change you can you tell us what is the OST of TWD TFS Ep2 trailer?

Looks like no "song" was used, just some standard audio effects, etc.

I'll find out from the video team!

• To be honest shooting someone shouldn't be the go-to solution when two people are fighting. I much prefer when she puts the gun to David's head to deescalate the situation with 0 injuries or bullets.

Hersani posted: »

I loved that scene when she shot david to be honest, shows how she is growing up and learning from her mistakes but why didn’t the shitbird gabe hate her for injuring his father

• I think I would've preferred if she be Mini-Jane for one last split second.

To be honest shooting someone shouldn't be the go-to solution when two people are fighting. I much prefer when she puts the gun to David's head to deescalate the situation with 0 injuries or bullets.

• My question is completely off topic, but do you know the Steam release hour for episode 2 ?

• Could tell me what’s the OST of Final Season that plays in playstation 4 home(not in-game menu, thats alive inside, cant mistake that one :smiley: ) at game screen when you go down and it shows wallpaper? Sorry for confuses explanation :smiley:

• Dumb and out of character for your Clem maybe, but not for my Clem. You see how that works? I did my best to make my Clem a brutal survivor, so it was in-character for her (seeing as I chose that option).

Well it's a dumb and out of character choice, in my opinion and im glad its not in the story generator.

• Well Clementine is essentially a brutal murderer at that point, and realize that it's my opinion and your not going to change it.

Dumb and out of character for your Clem maybe, but not for my Clem. You see how that works? I did my best to make my Clem a brutal survivor, so it was in-character for her (seeing as I chose that option).

• OMG, they did it to Lilly as well.

She is ugly, just as much as Kenny and Jane in ANF.

• What's funny is that I think she has the opposite problem they had.

AronDracula posted: »

OMG, they did it to Lilly as well. She is ugly, just as much as Kenny and Jane in ANF.

• She looks literally the same, only with short hair.

OMG, they did it to Lilly as well. She is ugly, just as much as Kenny and Jane in ANF.

• She’s pushing 40 mate, no one looks that good at her age.

• Are you serious? The character model looks fine. No comparison between hers and the ones for Kenny and Jane.

• edited September 2018

Well in a zombie apocalypse I dont think people would care too much about their aesthetics anymore.
    Anyway I think Lilly looks totally fine at this point.

• I never noticed it was her until @MetallicaRules pointed it out in his reaction video.

GSSalvador posted: »

Are you serious? The character model looks fine. No comparison between hers and the ones for Kenny and Jane.

• Jesus fucking Christ you people are either blind or delusional. She looks NOTHING like the Kenny and Jane models. She looks different, yes, but her model is fine, detailed, crisp and most of her face resembles her S1 face, which let's be honest was not the prettiest one. Stop complaining about nothing. I get that you really don't like NF, but it's time to get over it.

• I really like that Telltale didn't save the reveal for the episode, makes me believe they're confident in the episode and are not relying on some cheap surprise.

• I just said that I didn't notice it was her until someone pointed out. It's either me or her ugly hair.

DanteTimes2 posted: »

Jesus fucking Christ you people are either blind or delusional. She looks NOTHING like the Kenny and Jane models. She looks different, yes,

• I'm going to say this again.. Lilly just looks bad from this angle and expression, I have seen another picture of her and she looked completely fine. So see the episode and then you can think of her however you want.

• Give me another picture of her then.

NexusFire posted: »

I'm going to say this again.. Lilly just looks bad from this angle and expression, I have seen another picture of her and she looked completely fine. So see the episode and then you can think of her however you want.

• oh lilly my bae...i.dont wanna hurt you

• She doesn’t look that bad. You’re not supposed to have nice looking hair after 8 years of not styling it afterall

• Well, Clementine is the only one who has the best designs of a grown up person.

Melton23 posted: »

She doesn’t look that bad. You’re not supposed to have nice looking hair after 8 years of not styling it afterall

• They nailed her resting bitch face perfectly, don't see the problem

• edited September 2018

I certainly like Cissy Jones and her voice maybe could've fit into Lilly, but I must say that I really enjoy Nicki Rapp's voice and I think it really fits Lilly with her more darker tone.

• OR you just weren't watching out for her or had her in mind when watching this. I wouldn't notice Mike if he appeared in the trailer either. But if I was looking out for him and if I'd seen leaks and looking out for him, I'd be like 'There you are!'.

I just said that I didn't notice it was her until someone pointed out. It's either me or her ugly hair.

• An Analyses of the trailer.

God bless everyone.

• Or, that there is something of surprise in the episode and that being in there ain't exactly it

I really like that Telltale didn't save the reveal for the episode, makes me believe they're confident in the episode and are not relying on some cheap surprise.

• Just a reminder, you are not allowed to post datamined assets/pictures/etc of unreleased episodes, even if it relates to something else that was already revealed to be in the episode.

• Okay sorry!

Just a reminder, you are not allowed to post datamined assets/pictures/etc of unreleased episodes, even if it relates to something else that was already revealed to be in the episode.

• edited September 2018

I'm not trying to change your opinion, just informing you of another viewpoint, and how your Clem is canon to only you and my Clem is canon only to me. You're right that in the legal sense of the word that she's a murder at that point -- it all depends on how you internalize the choice (why she did it) and then you can have a justification for pulling the trigger.

Well Clementine is essentially a brutal murderer at that point, and realize that it's my opinion and your not going to change it.

• The problem with the Kenny and Jane models were not that you couldn't recognized them. They were simply poorly designed and modeled and were obviously an afterthought.

Lilly's S4 model looks a bit different than her S1 model, but that's because it's been 8 years. S1 and S2 Kenny also look nothing alike. Or S1 and S2 Clementine. It's obviously a purely artistic decision and not a last second choice like in ANF.

I never noticed it was her until @MetallicaRules pointed it out in his reaction video.

• Lilly: I'M EVIL, YOU DIE, ALL DIE, AHAHAHHA
    Clem: I'm still wearing your hair thingies
    Lilly: cry a lot

Easy.

• They were literally David and Grace hastily reskinned to superficially look like Kenny and Jane, respectively.

Not sure about Edith, though. They likely just threw her together from scratch.

GSSalvador posted: »

The problem with the Kenny and Jane models were not that you couldn't recognized them. They were simply poorly designed and modeled and were

• Here you go, It's 'At Peace'.. It also plays if you shot Kenny to save Jane or when he begs you to stay in Wellington
    in S2

Fury2014 posted: »

Could tell me what’s the OST of Final Season that plays in playstation 4 home(not in-game menu, thats alive inside, cant mistake that one ) at game screen when you go down and it shows wallpaper? Sorry for confuses explanation

• I understand thats canon to you, I just don't see Clementine intentionally killing especially even a friend once who is unarmed and not a threat.

I'm not trying to change your opinion, just informing you of another viewpoint, and how your Clem is canon to only you and my Clem is canon

I'm unsure. I'm guessing it'll be around 10am PT, but I will double check on that today.

My question is completely off topic, but do you know the Steam release hour for episode 2 ?

• Classic Blind :smiley:

Just a reminder, you are not allowed to post datamined assets/pictures/etc of unreleased episodes, even if it relates to something else that was already revealed to be in the episode.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.