Ep 402 Waiting Thread - Releases September 25, Trailer Out Now + New Key art

Comments

• Does everyone really think TTG will bring Lilly back for TFS just to have her be some generic villain where it's obvious they are a bad person? C'mon now, folks. Lilly is going to be an antagonist at worse: a character who doesn't necessarily have evil intentions but rather understandable motives with actions that butt against those of our main character. My hope is that Lilly's character is so morally grey and fluid that it divides this fandom more than any "ship" has ever done and that no one is right or wrong. If by next week people on this forum are in hot debate over Lilly's character, TTG succeeded.

• It's kinda obvious(moreso here than in other examples) that Lilly here is a recycled Season 2 character concept.

• Sadly...the number of stylists have dwindled in the last few years...now short hair is all the rage.

AronDracula posted: »

I just said that I didn't notice it was her until someone pointed out. It's either me or her ugly hair.

• Off topic here @mostlypoptarts But what percentage are you poptarts...and what flavor...I am a fan of the brown sugar and cinnamon....also...if you could tell us if you people at Telltale murdered Clem or not...it would save us some time...I have my pitchfork and gas cans ready.

I'm unsure. I'm guessing it'll be around 10am PT, but I will double check on that today.

• mostlypoptartsmostlypoptarts ModeratorFormer Telltale Staff

1) 60% POPTARTS
    2) Strawberry obvy
    3) No I obviously can't tell you
    4) Let's not joke about inciting violence!

Off topic here @mostlypoptarts But what percentage are you poptarts...and what flavor...I am a fan of the brown sugar and cinnamon....also

Ep 2 should start rolling out at midnight eastern. I'm on vacation as of Friday so if anything changes.... I won't be able to let you know. :joy: But midnight eastern is the goal!

My question is completely off topic, but do you know the Steam release hour for episode 2 ?

• Do you know if there will be midnight release on PS4 like for the first episode?

Ep 2 should start rolling out at midnight eastern. I'm on vacation as of Friday so if anything changes.... I won't be able to let you know. But midnight eastern is the goal!

• Have a great vacation...you do a great job for us...you are appreciated here!

Ep 2 should start rolling out at midnight eastern. I'm on vacation as of Friday so if anything changes.... I won't be able to let you know. But midnight eastern is the goal!

• Got it ! Thank you for taking the time to answer my question and have a nice holiday !

We’re aiming for midnight ET on all platforms!

Do you know if there will be midnight release on PS4 like for the first episode?

Thanks to you and @Kennyshouladiedins1! Bummed that I’m missing an episode launch, but excited to read all of your reactions when I’m back :)

Got it ! Thank you for taking the time to answer my question and have a nice holiday !

• I wish that Eddie returned as a main character instead of Lily for S4.

• Oh cool, thanks for the response :)

We’re aiming for midnight ET on all platforms!

• Apparently, yeah

Is this a new screen? https://twitter.com/telltalegames/status/1042790492621008896

• Yes as far as the perspective, but the scene itself is indeed in the trailer.

Is this a new screen? https://twitter.com/telltalegames/status/1042790492621008896

• Finally! A new walker model. I'm tired of killing the same zombie over and over again.

• In that new screen Blind Sniper just posted, who do you guys think is the zombified woman? Is it a random walker or someone specific?

• Oh fuck me, I just realized what likely is.

You know, aside from a recurrent moment from the Michonne DLC.

Finally! A new walker model. I'm tired of killing the same zombie over and over again.

• There it is your moderate sex impact

• Great minds think alike

MrGraffio posted: »

There it is your moderate sex impact

• ok wait what did i miss? who is that creepy clown behind her in the keyart?

• Someone who is too close to Clem for my liking...im going to castrate him

AdamRoberts posted: »

ok wait what did i miss? who is that creepy clown behind her in the keyart?

• he wasnt in the trailer or any screens. who could it be, so important that he is on the art instead of lilly?

Someone who is too close to Clem for my liking...im going to castrate him

• edited September 2018

the guy behind clem in keyart looks like a normal guy wearing a mask

• the guy behind clem in keyart looks like a normal guy wearing a mask

♪,His name, is James
    That's what Tell-tale called him♩

AdamRoberts posted: »

ok wait what did i miss? who is that creepy clown behind her in the keyart?

• Ngl das pretty hawt

• Wouldn’t it be under nudity?

• Tfw a half eaten dead woman has a nicer rack than you

• Maybe they will add a plot twist about her

eRock92 posted: »

Does everyone really think TTG will bring Lilly back for TFS just to have her be some generic villain where it's obvious they are a bad pers

• Maybe a former student at the school who died in the greenhouse and Marlon hid her there so the others can't know

Razer531 posted: »

In that new screen Blind Sniper just posted, who do you guys think is the zombified woman? Is it a random walker or someone specific?

• edited September 2018
  • Some other gifs:

And one more for the Louis x Clem shippers

• edited September 2018

Telltale think they slick :lol:
    Also, gettin major Beta Madness Returns vibes from that second one.

Boy, they sure like their long dark halfway shots this time

Dat fourth image

"Alright, Bailey, just like we practiced"

Hersani posted: »

New gifs. sauce: https://giphy.com/telltalegames

• In that fourth gif... oof.

The two walkers on the right have the same animation at the same time. They're like a flash mob.

Telltale, you guys do good work, but I can't help but notice this problem a lot when it comes to your walkers. Can't one animation be delayed by a few seconds so it doesn't look like they're doing a dance routine?

(This was extremely noticeable in the horde shots of ANF, but that can't really be helped since there's dozens of zombies on screen and so few animations and models for that game.)

Some other gifs: And one more for the Louis x Clem shippers

• Love the Lilly gif. Surely looks a lot better than what we got in the trailer. Clem walking in that red hallway might be playable and it looks like it's a dream sequence.

Hersani posted: »

New gifs. sauce: https://giphy.com/telltalegames

• edited September 2018

So Im thinking the school burning is going to be along the lines of Clem meets Lily, and has a dream that she burns down the school. At least thats what Im thinking.

Maybe itll be revealed Lily burned down the Ranch and Clem meets with Lily again and fears she'll do the same who knows, but Im making a solid bet right now Clem's dream is Lily burning down the school (and/or possibly the Ranch)

Edit: but theres also a gif of walkers coming into the school and we see fire who knows, but looks like Lily probs burned shit yo shits lit

• A part of why I'm excited for Lilly to return is to see Clem's reaction to seeing her again, but if they already saw each other at the Ranch it will be less exciting because Clem has already seen her not so long ago.

Poogers555 posted: »

So Im thinking the school burning is going to be along the lines of Clem meets Lily, and has a dream that she burns down the school. At leas

• Well I think I may like the idea Lily had some kind of beef with the Ranch, then we came and she burned it down. Maybe she was part of the Ranch people and took care of Aj but they kicked her out, she came back we left with Aj, and now she wants Aj. It would give more history and might explain her antagonist role better instead of "FUCK you Clem!"

No idea, but I do think the Lily burning down the school is what the dream will be about.

NexusFire posted: »

A part of why I'm excited for Lilly to return is to see Clem's reaction to seeing her again, but if they already saw each other at the Ranch it will be less exciting because Clem has already seen her not so long ago.

• Hmm.. well if Lilly burning down the school is a dream then a big chunk of the episode will be taking place in a dream from what we've seen so far, and if that's the case then I wonder how Telltale will actually reveal Lilly in the episode.

Poogers555 posted: »

Well I think I may like the idea Lily had some kind of beef with the Ranch, then we came and she burned it down. Maybe she was part of the R

Sign in to comment in this discussion.