Ep 402 Waiting Thread - Releases September 25, Trailer Out Now + New Key art

Comments

• I doubt there will be a big chunk of being in the dream, it may be some foreshadowing or something like we meet Lily and she threatens to burn the place down, and then we have a dream of her actually doing that. Then by the end of the episode Lily actually burns the school.

NexusFire posted: »

Hmm.. well if Lilly burning down the school is a dream then a big chunk of the episode will be taking place in a dream from what we've seen so far, and if that's the case then I wonder how Telltale will actually reveal Lilly in the episode.

• That sounds heavily determinant, her wanting to burn down the school, only if we push out Abel to his death. If we let Abel take the food and go in a show of good faith, then this would come out of nowhere.

Poogers555 posted: »

I doubt there will be a big chunk of being in the dream, it may be some foreshadowing or something like we meet Lily and she threatens to bu

• edited September 2018

Seems kinda poorly thought out tbh. I think it will go like this:

The episode starts right where Done Running ended so we will deal with Marlon and AJ stuff then Clem will try to manage the whole school and not much stuff will be happening then we will go to the greenhouse for.. something and when we'll return then we'll get the whole dream stuff and so on.. and then Lilly shows up, burns the school, we will have a short talk moment with her, then we will run into the woods and we will get split up because of the herd, we'll meet that James guy and then we will meet up with Lilly and Abel again in the woods and some bad shit happens and episode ends.

Poogers555 posted: »

I doubt there will be a big chunk of being in the dream, it may be some foreshadowing or something like we meet Lily and she threatens to bu

• For all we know, maybe the fire is not something that Lilly will have caused. The image of her by the fire could mean anything at this point.

• Yeah, she does seem to be shielding her face.

RichWalk23 posted: »

For all we know, maybe the fire is not something that Lilly will have caused. The image of her by the fire could mean anything at this point.

• In light of recent events concerning TTG, this final season just became much heavier. I'm now both longing and dreading the next episodes. This is it, guys. This ain't just The Walking Dead: The Final Season, this is TellTale Games: The Final Season. As we prepare for the next episode and the finale to the game, Clementine's story, and the interesting yet fun 4 years on this forum...

• Multiple sources have said TFS will end at ep 2. TTG is down to 25 people and are gonna be working on the Netflix Minecraft project. There won't be anyone left to work on TFS if the few devs they have are working on some Minecraft bullshit.

eRock92 posted: »

In light of recent events concerning TTG, this final season just became much heavier. I'm now both longing and dreading the next episodes.

• Currently looking for information regarding TFS, to see if it has truly been cancelled, and while there are reports by Matt Kim over at USGamer and a tweet by Emily Buck, some of the more high ranking members of TFS team have yet to say anything, both in regards to Telltale shutting down and the future of TFS. This includes Adam Douglas (writer for Episode 1 and the person reported on as being the lead writer for Episode 4), James Windeler (Season Lead Writer) and Kent Mudle (Lead Director). So maybe the reports are not true, but right now, there is a lot of conflicting reports out there.

• They can’t cancel it. I refuse to believe it. I mean wouldn’t everyone who bought it be obligated to a refund?

Currently looking for information regarding TFS, to see if it has truly been cancelled, and while there are reports by Matt Kim over at USGa

• We'd deserve a refund, but who knows if they'll actually give one out. And if they don't, I'd be happy to join into a class action lawsuit to get one.

They can’t cancel it. I refuse to believe it. I mean wouldn’t everyone who bought it be obligated to a refund?

• edited September 2018

I've seen conflicting reports. What I've seen has said TFS is still going forth to completion, thus the skeleton crew.

Well nevermind, I stand corrected. Wow, the season really is over...

Multiple sources have said TFS will end at ep 2. TTG is down to 25 people and are gonna be working on the Netflix Minecraft project. There won't be anyone left to work on TFS if the few devs they have are working on some Minecraft bullshit.

• I’d be down. I mean we were promised 4 episodes, we paid for 4 episodes, and if what’s left of Telltale can’t give us what we paid for everyone who bought the final season deserves some sort of refund. The fact that their abandoning TFS for fucking Minecraft just makes me furious.

We'd deserve a refund, but who knows if they'll actually give one out. And if they don't, I'd be happy to join into a class action lawsuit to get one.

• They have declare bankruptcy...it means they are protected...at best if you did a class action...you would get pennies on the dollar.

I’d be down. I mean we were promised 4 episodes, we paid for 4 episodes, and if what’s left of Telltale can’t give us what we paid for every

• We must finish what we have started, they can't cancel this.

• Can you really sue anything that's not really still a thing anyway?

• Adam Douglas was laid off. No comment from James Windeler and Kent Mudle yet.

Currently looking for information regarding TFS, to see if it has truly been cancelled, and while there are reports by Matt Kim over at USGa

• Yeah we're screwed.

Adam Douglas was laid off. No comment from James Windeler and Kent Mudle yet.

• edited September 2018

Looks like it. Seems like all the writers and narrative designers for TWDG S4 were laid off so I'm not optimistic but don't want to hurt anyone else's optimism

Yeah we're screwed.

• So your saying, we've pretty much been robbed? And there's really nothing we can do about that?

They have declare bankruptcy...it means they are protected...at best if you did a class action...you would get pennies on the dollar.

• Fuck

Adam Douglas was laid off. No comment from James Windeler and Kent Mudle yet.

• Even though I’m fairly certain it’s been cancelled, the episodes have reportedly been written, so that might not mean anything.

Yeah we're screwed.

• Yup, great ain't it?

So your saying, we've pretty much been robbed? And there's really nothing we can do about that?

• I'd happily join you on that lawsuit, I paid for a finished product and expect to get it or my money. But it's going to be either one, Telltale is not screwing me out of my fucking money.

We'd deserve a refund, but who knows if they'll actually give one out. And if they don't, I'd be happy to join into a class action lawsuit to get one.

• Larry it looks likes it's time to grab that salt lick, and drop it on some greedy corporate bastards head.

Jayroen posted: »

Yup, great ain't it?

• Waaay ahead of you.

Larry it looks likes it's time to grab that salt lick, and drop it on some greedy corporate bastards head.

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited September 2018

Pouring one out for one of the last Waiting Threads :/

[Moderators are community volunteers, not Telltale Staff members...]

• What? I hope that means we are getting the last episodes of 3&4 . I hope so.

Pouring one out for one of the last Waiting Threads [Moderators are community volunteers, not Telltale Staff members...]

• Guys...it was a pleasure

• Playing this song is even more depressing when you realize the current situation

• I'm just remembering when I first played season 1. Good times. I was so happy, had no idea about all this mess right now...

• This thread is so weird now...it's not only the last episode of the walking dead we are waiting, but the last episode from telltale as a whole...

the end of the road, even if the travel wasn't finish at all.

• Clem: So Lee, is that it?

Lee: I don’t know how to tell you this sweetpea, I don’t know anything at all.

Clem: I’m scared.

Lee: What can I tell you to make you feel better?

Clem: That WE won’t leave anytime soon..

Lee: Nah we won’t, I can assure you we’ll be always around!

Clem: Where..?

Lee: Here.. (points at her heart) where people won’t forget about us, ever.

(?) Everyone will remember this.

Playing this song is even more depressing when you realize the current situation

• Fuck man, that was beautiful. That would actually be a nice Telltale farewell video.

Hersani posted: »

Clem: So Lee, is that it? Lee: I don’t know how to tell you this sweetpea, I don’t know anything at all. Clem: I’m scared. Lee: Wha

• I'm done.

Clem: So Lee, is that it? Lee: I don’t know how to tell you this sweetpea, I don’t know anything at all. Clem: I’m scared. Lee: Wha

• .....my heart

• edited September 2018

OMG yes! x_x Don't worry our little sweatpea. We won't forget you!

• If we don't get any ranch explanation in this episode I'm going to feel so unfulfilled from what ANF set up.

Also...

Can we start a petition to get this episode renamed to Suffer The Fans? C'mon people! We can do it!

• the final waiting thread...

• edited September 2018

I just want to thank everyone on these forums for all the fun times I had here, even though I wasn't here for a long time, I will never forget how much fun I had in that time. Thanks to everyone! And if these forums will ever shut down, remember, there's a discord about TWDG and there are people from here also there. https://discord.gg/HqXWHsb

• edited September 2018

Me and most of the forum members right now:

Im posting avengers memes to cope

Sign in to comment in this discussion.