I wish [REDACTED] didn't die. (Episode 2 Spoilers)

I wish Mitch didn't die. He honestly seemed really cool and I was sad to see him go.

Tagged:

Comments

• I cheered when he died lmao

• edited September 2018

I was mad at him for about the first half of the episode but cooled off around the time of the greenhouse. I was cool with him when he died. At first I was fine with just verbally assaulting Lilly, but she signed her death warrant when she invaded and killed Mitch.

• Yeah me too I started to like him :disappointed:

• "God I hope he dies"

--   Me, seconds before Mitch died.

• I wonder why because he was a little shit for the majority of the ep? I mean wouldnt be dancing on his grave but I'm certainly not sad he died.

• I mean his friend just died, I personally think his anger towards Clem was justified.

Timcanpy posted: »

I wonder why because he was a little shit for the majority of the ep? I mean wouldnt be dancing on his grave but I'm certainly not sad he died.

• I was sad too. Yeah he was being a dick to Clem but he was also absolutely justified in not wanting her around: the day after she shows up 2 of his friends are dead and then the next day the raiders are planning to storm the school. He comes around in the end anyway

• I'm unironically happy he did.

• I liked him a lot and shipped him with Clem lol

• Oh my God so I'm not the only one LOL

prink34320 posted: »

I liked him a lot and shipped him with Clem lol

• Why Mitch? Aside Louis,Violent,or James, I would ship Assim.

prink34320 posted: »

I liked him a lot and shipped him with Clem lol

• edited September 2018

Aasim seems kinda boring to me. Like I don't know enough about him to ship them.

And I already do ship James and Clem LOL

Deathbeam posted: »

Why Mitch? Aside Louis,Violent,or James, I would ship Assim.

• Aasim is actually a level headed character that thinks about the future.(letting the rabbit go) Usually comes up with superior plans.(Use of bricks) He has a high IQ( he hints that Marlon had be questionable and things weren't adding up) He's not the kind of guy that you would want,but he the man that Clem needs. Asides the other three that I mentioned.

EbiManami posted: »

Aasim seems kinda boring to me. Like I don't know enough about him to ship them. And I already do ship James and Clem LOL

• I was upset that Mitch died. Yeah, he was an ass, but he was a justified ass. Even Lily was upset that she killed him when she did it.

• It just would've been interesting.

Deathbeam posted: »

Why Mitch? Aside Louis,Violent,or James, I would ship Assim.

• I wish Marlon was like whats his face in ANF where he could be determinant throughout the whole season. Maybe he could've saved Mitch by charging Lilly with him or something, idunno.

• I mean your friend saves a stranger who almost died and her kid murders that friend two days later.
    And you can see he gets less and less angry as the episode goes on up until the point where he's cool with Clem again

Timcanpy posted: »

I wonder why because he was a little shit for the majority of the ep? I mean wouldnt be dancing on his grave but I'm certainly not sad he died.

• Idk why but he reminded me of Sid the Sloth

• That could've been an interesting moment.

I wish Marlon was like whats his face in ANF where he could be determinant throughout the whole season. Maybe he could've saved Mitch by charging Lilly with him or something, idunno.

• That would have been great, however if Marlon was a determinant character that would have drastically changed the entire episode structure.

I wish Marlon was like whats his face in ANF where he could be determinant throughout the whole season. Maybe he could've saved Mitch by charging Lilly with him or something, idunno.

• It’s a rare occursion for an asshole character to remain thatway for long. It’s odd to me how fast he warms up to clem after burning the nurse.

Poptarts posted: »

I was upset that Mitch died. Yeah, he was an ass, but he was a justified ass. Even Lily was upset that she killed him when she did it.

• Fuckin pyro, that one.

It’s a rare occursion for an asshole character to remain thatway for long. It’s odd to me how fast he warms up to clem after burning the nurse.

• mitch has ADD and some form of aspergers

• Can I just say how I really despise the thought process 'he was rude to me, so I don't like him, but after he was nice to me so I warmed up to him' like it's not how life works smh. You don't just hate people because they're being a 'dick' to you.

• What makes you say that?

@Ghetsis Can I just say how I really despise the thought process 'he was rude to me, so I don't like him, but after he was nice to me so I warmed up to him' like it's not how life works smh. You don't just hate people because they're being a 'dick' to you.

I would agreed, but there are limits.

Sir_Tubs posted: »

mitch has ADD and some form of aspergers

• the way he acts and his attitude

• Sure, I think Telltale should stop making characters constantly swear at you (Mitch).

DabigRG posted: »

What makes you say that? @Ghetsis Can I just say how I really despise the thought process 'he was rude to me, so I don't like him, bu

• edited September 2018

Well to be honest I would have been surprised if he was nice to you, I mean you did kinda kill his leader so, anyone who isn't mad at clem and Aj seems like people who weren't really loyal.

Ghetsis posted: »

Sure, I think Telltale should stop making characters constantly swear at you (Mitch).

• edited September 2018

(Louis being a dick to clem because of marlon’s death)
    People: omg leave him alone his actions are justified and his friend just died ?
    (Mitch being a dick to clem because of marlon’s death)
    People: fucking asshole?

• No, that's not it, it's the fact that the writers want to make it painfully obvious that Mitch hates you with all his life. He's constantly swearing at you.

Demonarke posted: »

Well to be honest I would have been surprised if he was nice to you, I mean you did kinda kill his leader so, anyone who isn't mad at clem and Aj seems like people who weren't really loyal.

• Errr no, he even joked around with my Clem, and at the end he saves your life. I totally didn't see him hating Clem and even thought he was funny trying to pretend how he hated her sooooo much. I don't know how you saw that, also being sweared at means nothing, I swear at my friends all the time, and sure it's not the same but Mitch has every right to be pissed at you and AJ, but in the end he still helps you, and he sacrifices himself for you even.

Ghetsis posted: »

No, that's not it, it's the fact that the writers want to make it painfully obvious that Mitch hates you with all his life. He's constantly swearing at you.

• I totally didn't see him hating Clem

"Clem clears the greenhouse coz nobody cares if she doesn't make it back"
    -Mitch

Demonarke posted: »

Errr no, he even joked around with my Clem, and at the end he saves your life. I totally didn't see him hating Clem and even thought he was

• I buried the nurse with Ruby, so he remained flowing between begrudgingly accepting to openly hostile. By the end I'd say he accepted her as part of the group again.

For the sake of the irony and a pun filled statement - it'd be hard not to warm up next to a funeral pyre. Now I'm going to have to go back through and pick that choice to see how fast and chummy he gets though.

It’s a rare occursion for an asshole character to remain thatway for long. It’s odd to me how fast he warms up to clem after burning the nurse.

• Well again I'm not surprised, what you thought he was gonna be nice towards her ? No, but after spending some time with her he found that that she doesn't look that bad and he starts warming up to her.

You guys gotta understand we KNOW Clem, these people don't, and all they saw of her was how her "son" murdered their leader/friend so of course people are gonna be pissed and wary of her. Again I'm more suspicious of the people who aren't wary towards her cause it means that they weren't very loyal people.

I totally didn't see him hating Clem "Clem clears the greenhouse coz nobody cares if she doesn't make it back" -Mitch

• Ended up feeling bad he died I started to really like him, why couldnt it have been Willy smh

Also no one gonna talk about my boy Omar and how he got shot and everyone just left him? Only Clem tried to protect him lmao. My man getting shot and everyone ducks behind cover. Omar got some fake ass friends :kennysad:

• Nothing quite like a burning zombie and bomb making materials to ease relations!
    He was totally absent in Done Running and was then all over the place in Suffer, it’s odd how it went that route only for him to die

I buried the nurse with Ruby, so he remained flowing between begrudgingly accepting to openly hostile. By the end I'd say he accepted her as

• Wasnt particularrly bothered he died honestly

• I have to admit that Mitch, Willy, and Omar pretty much have that Star Trek red shirt vibe going since Ep1. It was sort of pathetic of the other kids to see Omar go down and have Clementine drag him to cover. .....maybe they really don't like his cooking.

Poogers555 posted: »

Ended up feeling bad he died I started to really like him, why couldnt it have been Willy smh Also no one gonna talk about my boy Omar an

• Mitch was getting more development this episode so it sucked to see him go, Willy got some too but not nearly as much. Right now the biggest red shirt is Omar, forgot he was even in the game lmao

I have to admit that Mitch, Willy, and Omar pretty much have that Star Trek red shirt vibe going since Ep1. It was sort of pathetic of the o

• Omar, forgot he was even in the game lmao

Same, First time I noticed him was the moment he got shot :D

Poogers555 posted: »

Mitch was getting more development this episode so it sucked to see him go, Willy got some too but not nearly as much. Right now the biggest red shirt is Omar, forgot he was even in the game lmao

Sign in to comment in this discussion.