Is Clementine a ninja?

Do you think Clem was serious when she said she was a ninja or do you think she was joking?

https://www.strawpoll.me/16615637

Comments

• Yes, she is a “ninja”, including AJ and Louis, together they are considered as “The Ninja Family”. :D

• edited October 2018

She was serious when she called AJ "all grown up now" in the car. That's a fucking full grown man and he best be addressed as such lol.

Of course she wasn't serious. Most people who say they are ninjas are fake ninjas. Being a ninja is an ancient and complicated procedure and definition carried through oriental families. Clem's race starts world war 3 if mentioned, but she isn't asian.

• Of course she is. She, Louis and AJ are The Ninja Familly as a guy or guyette above even wrote. They are also part of Team Fun.

• clementine is half Asian i think

ZombieKenny posted: »

She was serious when she called AJ "all grown up now" in the car. That's a fucking full grown man and he best be addressed as such lol.

• She isn't, I know Melissa said something like that but it was confirmed (tho I don't know where) she's full black.

Erinour posted: »

clementine is half Asian i think

• I will not speak of things never to be spoken. Clem's race is like 1 of 3 topics that is sacred grounds on here. The amount of carnage is similar to nuclear war. Chairs get thrown. I'll just say one thing.

She's beyond color. She's only Clem.

• I think shes 25% her dad was black and her mother half black half asian.

• That's just not true. Her mom and dad were both purely African-American, meaning Clem is not mixed race. Until it's confirmed otherwise, those are the facts.

I think shes 25% her dad was black and her mother half black half asian.

• Don't start this, look it up, both parents are black.

• You’re being a bit too defensive don’t you think?

ZombieKenny posted: »

• did you make that?

MaikelRRR posted: »

Of course she is. She, Louis and AJ are The Ninja Familly as a guy or guyette above even wrote. They are also part of Team Fun.

• Kiwiddie is the one who made it.

did you make that?

• Scorpion and Sub-Zero vs Clementine?

• Nope. I have no idea who made it - it was posted on Clouine's thread. I hope that the guy who made it isn't mad at me for posting this. It's not like I'm pretending it's mine.

did you make that?

• It looks like Clem was a ninja already in season 1.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.