Favorite walking dead quotes?

Their have been some incredible quotes throughout the history of WD. And I know such thread spawned up like 3 years ago but I didn't want to grave dig. So I figured i'd see what new fresh quotes have been added to everyone's favorites with TFS and TNF.

Here are a few of mine :)

S1
Lee: Look, Ben's a good kid. He means well. He keeps trying to help, but every time he does he winds up putting the rest of us in even more trouble. What happened to Katjaa and Duck, he feels responsible for that. And the fact is, he's right. He was.

Clem: But you still saved him.

Lee: Yeah. I still saved him.

(Powerful stuff here)

"You wanna get violent you old f*ck?" lol

"Are you threatening me old man, because you are not going to like how that goes, put the fucking gun down before you really make me mad. You don't have the look and that means you don't have the balls"

"FUCK YOU, KENNY! I am so, so, SO sorry about Katjaa and Duck, I AM. And I know I fucked up, but STOP, pushing me around and STOP wishing I was dead. NO! You know how they died. You've said goodbye, I never got to see my family, my parents, my little sister...do you get that? Your family is gone but at least you had them to lose. I never made it home. They could be alive or dead or walkers or WORSE and I DON'T KNOW. SO GIVE ME A FUCKING BREAK!" - Ben

S2

"I don't know what the fuck you're saying but I know it's bullshit" ~ Kenny S2

"Lambs to the slaughter. No shepherd to guide you. Clementine knows exactly what I'm talking about." - Carver

TNF

"Some decisions, you make them in a split second and then have to carry them for the rest of your life" - Javier

Clem - Muertos?
Javi- Yeah, why what do you call them?
Clem- Walkers....
Javi- What about the ones that run?
Clem- They're all fucking walkers ok?

TFS

"They weren't always walkers, Here everyone is how they were before all this" - Tenn

"Their are ages. Ice age, Stone age, what other ages. This is the walker age. Eventually their will be a time without walkers" - Tenn

"You can't be a murderer without a judge and a hearing, that's how it works... well worked" - Tenn

Yeah, Tenn is a pretty profound kid and all of his sayings are epic.

"I'd give an eyeball for a chicken nugget right now" - Vi

"You've lived behind walls your entire life. You have no fucking idea how it's like out there" - Clem to Louis.

"How can I say no to such a pretty face" - Louis

"That was romantic" - Clem

All of these TFS ones aren't exact because i'm just typing them from my memory and not looking them up.

What are some of your favorites?

Comments

• I have a few lines or banter between characters I like. These are some of the funny ones that pop out at me.

Season 1:

Lee: You didn't accidentally break a flashlight, did you?
    Clementine: No. Did Duck say I did?
    Lee: No. Did Duck break the flashlight?
    Clementine: I don't think so. He's just always blaming me for stuff.
    Lee: Like what?
    Clementine: Putting a bug on his pillow.
    Lee: Did you do that?
    Clementine: ...Yes. sheepish grin

Season 2:

Nick: I'm sure they're talkin' about me right now. imitating Carlos "Luke, he is becoming a danger to the group!"

A New Frontier:

Javi: I'm letting the bones speak to me.
    David: Heh... Oh, my god.
    Papa: Oh! I think I can hear them! They're saying, "You're gonna lose, come mierda, so play already."

The Final Season:

AJ: Can I swear yet? I think it's time I can. If you do.
    Clementine: Okay, but not the F-word? Shit is the upper limit.
    AJ: That guy is a f... a-a shitbird.

But my all time favorite line, without question, is...

Clementine: I'm still. NOT. Bitten.

• Lee - I'm not sure how many more trips we got in us.
    Clem - The last person who pointed a weapon at me is dead, unless you want to join him, back the fuck off.
    Violet - I can't imagine what it would be like if you weren't here.
    Carver - Killing one to save many.
    Kenny - I'm real glad to have met you, Clementine.
    Louis - I'm aware.

• Lee: me and that girl have been through more than you can image and enyone that try’s to get between me and her ENYONE is gonna wind up dead ! Then also everything the bandits say

• "When everything started, I met my friend Lee, he tried to help me find my parents, he protected me more than anyone else in my whole life. He died to keep me safe, I was so scared. (...) Because he taught me how to be strong, even when I'm scared, because he wanted me to LIVE."

• edited October 2018

Would take forever to make a list of my favourite quotes.
    I really liked the whole scene between Luke and Clementine during episode 1 of S2.

• Bonnie: You better watch yourself. I think some folks might get jealous of that cool jacket of yours.

• Season 1 Clem: "This time we're the cookies."

• edited August 2019

• Matthew: "Are you guys assholes?".
    Clementine: "You are the one who's holding a gun".
    Matthew: "....touchè!".

• edited October 2018

AJ: "You always say, be tough. So I am. You say, be strong. And I will."
    Clem: "You're the toughest boy I know. Probably the toughest boy in the whole world."
    AJ: "I'm not as tough as you."
    Clem: "Well, no one's as tough as me."

Edit:
    Found another line that keeps me laughing:
    In ANF:
    Walker attacks Tripp on the bridge
    Tripp: "Shit my nuts!"
    He throws the walker into a hole on the bridge
    Tripp: "Aaah! Fuck you, fuckstick!"

Sign in to comment in this discussion.