Who Would You Want To Have With You In The Zombie Apocalypse? (Choose 5 Characters)

If you were able to choose your group to survive in the Zombie Apocalypse, who would you choose and why?
Characters from the Comics, Tv-Show Or Video Games, Max 5 to keep it simple.
I mean character to keep you alive, not the ones you like the most.

My would be...

Clementine: Because she's a badass and practically good at everything.
Lee Everett: He would probably be the best right hand man to Rick. He is calm and collected and plenty capable.
Rick Grimes: Probably the beast leader and would lead the group to safety.
Daryl Dixon: Because he's a badass and practically good at everything.
Jesus: Because he's a badass and practically good at everything.

Comments

• edited October 2018

Clementine
    Rick Grimes
    Michonne
    Lee Everett
    Carol Peletier

• I don't know the comics or the TV show so I'm not counting those characters.

1. Clem - I don't have to say anything here.
    2. Lee - Such a good guy. Again.. need I say more?
    3. Louis - My boi Louis is needed to keep everyone happy and to be a potential partner for Clemmy :D
    4. The last two I don't know.. Javi? He was cool.
    5. Umm.. Rosie! <3
  • Can I just say Clem 5 times? No, fine.

1. Clem: obviously
    2. Carol (TV Show): This girl singlehandedly saved Rick and co. from being slaughtered and Alexandria from the Wolves. Who knew that much badass could fit into one person?
    3. Lee Everett: pretty much for the same reason as everyone else
    4. Kenny: When Kenny was pitted with others, he was quick to anger, so it would seem odd to put him in the group. But my Lee and Kenny always got along and were close friends, both him and Clem would be able to keep him even tempered. Plus, there's no denying that he would always put the group's needs first and foremost and give up his life for those he cared about.
    5. Louis: You need someone to keep things light, and he does a great job of that. And I swear, this has nothing to do with shipping.
  • Daryl, he’s tough and a good hunter. Never runs out of ammo. Can fight people and kill without hesitation.

Aasim, looks at the bigger picture, makes plans, tries to be practical, can hunt, is young so he won’t need as much food. Good with a bow that doesn’t use ammo.

Lilly, good with a gun and has military experience. Is a murderer who won’t let people getaway or betray the group, ensuring we stay dangerous and not soft. Also because I think she’s hot, deal with it.

Negan, he’s realistic and a natural born leader. Can keep things light, and can beat up anybody in hand-to-hand.

Carol from the show, need I say anything? Plus Daryl needs somebody.

I decided not to put down Clem because she’ll bring her bad luck with her. Nobody stays alive with her around :D

• Clementine (The Final Season)
    Lee Everett
    Daryl Dixon
    Kenny
    Tara Chambers

• MaikelRRRMaikelRRR Banned
    edited October 2018

Rick Grimes (TV Series version) - biggest badass in the history of TWD, the best leader in U.S.
    Michonne (Comic Series version) - smart, good looking, badass, great in every fighting skills.
    Louis - best character in the history of the game, most positive one, he has to be there.
    Glenn (TV Series version) - the best supply runner from out there, fast, smart, loyal and positive.
    Jesus (TV Series version) - i don't even know how to describe why him, but he can handle every situation, he is super smart. He always finds a way out even when it comes to some serious shit situations.

• Why Tara, lol?

Spider-Matt posted: »

Clementine (The Final Season) Lee Everett Daryl Dixon Kenny Tara Chambers

• You need to get to know them man!

NexusFire posted: »

I don't know the comics or the TV show so I'm not counting those characters. * Clem - I don't have to say anything here. * Lee - Such

• I will do two lists. A good guy list...and a bad guy list as...to be realistic..you put Negan with most of the good guys and...well, Lucille wil drink deep in blood.

GOOD GUYS:

1) Lee, good man, good leader, will tow the line and keep people safe.
    2) Carol from the TV show. The realist, the bad ass.
    3) Daryl, can't break up the duo. Him and Carol are beastly.
    4) Kenny. Might be a bit of an issue, but he has heart and Lee will keep him in line.
    5) Rosita Espinosa...cuz she is cute and tough.

'Bad guy 'list

1) Negan...if I have to explain...well, you will never know.
    2) Troy. He would make a decent underling.
    3) Eleanor. She is cute and would fall in line real easy with Negan. Only not really bad guy on the list. Would be a Eugene situation.
    4) Jane. I figure if the Saviors found her....she would be declaring she is Negan before too long. Would not trust her, just would defer the dirty jobs her way.
    5) Mollie...can't have too many flunkies.

• edited October 2018

Clementine

Carley

Lilly

Kenny

Rick Grimes (Comic)

• edited October 2018

Clem
    Vi
    Eleanor
    Michonne
    Molly.

• I haven't read the comics, so...

Clem, Rick, Daryl, Glenn, and Carol.

• Clementine
    Kenny
    Daryl
    Eleanor ((A Doctor that can handle herself and actually knows what she s doing! Unlike Carlos who doesnt know what a dog bite looks like.))
    Michonne

• Rick Grimes
    Clementine (The Final Season)
    Kenny
    Daryl Dixon
    Lee Everett

• Lee - Leader
    Jane - Recon
    Eleanor - Doc
    Pete - Adviser
    Tyreese(comics) - Muscle

• edited October 2018
    1. Rick Grimes
    2. Carol TV Version total badass, yet still has that caring side when not all badass. :)
    3. Negan - Sure he might be a total dick lol but I enjoyed him thanks to JDM.
    4. Lee
    5. Shane - (In Punisher mode xD) <- had too hehe.
  • edited October 2018

Like a others, I've never read the comics, so my choices would be both from the game, and TV series.

First, I'd choose Clementine, for obvious reasons.
    Next would be Lee Everett, again for obvious reasons.
    Third would be Daryl, because he's a bad-ass with a crossbow, and knows how to fight.
    Fourth, I would choose Kenny, because he's another badass. Sure he's mostly a dick in Season 2, but that's only because he lost both his son, his wife Katja, and his love interest Sarita.
    Last one, I would choose TV version of Carol. She has a tough exterior, but if you really get to know her, she has a soft side. Plus, both her, Clementine, and Lee would all keep Kenny level-headed.

• I know! I will soon.

MaikelRRR posted: »

You need to get to know them man!

• Probably only by myself.

1. Clementine
    2. Lee
    3. Daryl
    4. Carol
    5. Jesus

I think we'd survive a day or two.

• MaikelRRRMaikelRRR Banned
    edited October 2018

Why comic version? He is a lot less badass than his TV version and he is missing a hand and also has his leg completely fucked.

Clementine Carley Lilly Kenny Rick Grimes (Comic)

1. Lee
    2. Andrea (comics)
    3. Jesus (comics)
    4. Daryl (TV show)
    5. Molly
    1. Gabe
    2. Sarah
    3. Nick
    4. Kate
    5. Duck
  • Someone is suicidal.

Ghetsis posted: »

* Gabe * Sarah * Nick * Kate * Duck

• wouldn't it be fun to see what the group would do and how they'd last? Like Nick would be trying his best but ultimately failing, Gabe would be ranting about how the group sucks but not actually doing anything, kate would be trying to get it on with Nick, Duck would be running around in circles and Sarah would be screaming. Absolute chaos!

Someone is suicidal.

• If I had to pick 5 people for my survival group, I think it would.
    Lee - My Lee is a kind and caring leader who gives those who deserve it second (or even tenth) chances but will kill anyone who is too dangerous to be alive (E.g. The St Johns).
    Clementine - My Clementine is just like Lee. A kind, caring person who will do anything to protect those around her. Her mothering skills may need improving, but other than that, she is a great person to have on any team.
    Violet - Even though she is a bit of loner, she still cares for the people around her (unlike Jane). She is a tough girl who also made a pretty decent substitute leader after Marlon "went to the farm up states" meaning that she could be second in command to Lee.
    (The last two are probably going to be really unpopular, but I'll explain)
    Ruby - Ruby may seem to be a bit of a hot head, but other than that, she is generally a kind caring person. When AJ was shot, she went to help him, even though he had just killed a member of her group. She knows a lot about doctoring thanks to the school nurse and for me, she is the best medic the series could have simply because she doesn't back stab you (Unlike Vernon and Elanor), she isn't a druggie (Unlike that frontier doctor - can't remember his name) and she could probably tell between a dog bit and a human bite (Unlike Carlos).
    Ben - Now, on the surface, Ben's just an idiot. But I've notice something over the years as I keep playing season 1 over and over again. He's physically strong (Carrying the heaviest of boxes from the stranger's car, being able to hold heavy weaponry with ease, dragging a walker corpse with no effort at all, being able to pull Lee up if you fail the jump at the hospital in Savannah). If guided by the right person (Lee), he could use that strength to good use, such as killing walkers and with the right training, Ben could possibly win in a hand-to-hand fight. You've got to remember something about Ben - he probably had one bad week, one week where he kept on fucking up. We all have that one week where we just do the most stupid of things, and with Ben, one of those weeks happened at the wrong time, in the wrong place, with the wrong people. Also, he used to play in his school band. We need some-one to reestablish music. (Also, he's one of my favourite characters. I'm not sure why, he just is.)

Honourable Mentions
    Chuck - He's the reason Clementine is alive today and he seems like a wise person. Only problem is, he's pretty old and is most likely going to become ill and die from a disease (Sorry Chuck).
    Pete - He's a nice guy but like Carlos, can't tell from an animal bite from a walker bite (Which is pretty important in a zombie apocalypse).
    Louis - I love Louis. Funny, chilled and is just generally a nice person, but unfortunately, Violet beat him to it when it came to focusing on the task at hand and skills. (Sorry Louis).
    Lilly - Lilly used to be on my list of survivors that I would have on my team (Because of her military experience), but since she's been kidnapping and killing children (And feels no regret for killing Carley), I'm going to have to give her a hard pass.
    Carley - Good shot, shame she doesn't know how to use batteries.

• Would be fun, but not for long ;D

Ghetsis posted: »

wouldn't it be fun to see what the group would do and how they'd last? Like Nick would be trying his best but ultimately failing, Gabe would

• I'd have to stick to the games for my picks, I haven't watched the show since the middle of season 3 or 4 I think.

1. Clementine speaks for herself.
    2. Luke, useful with a gun and concerned with his group, and not exclusively with any one individual.
    3. Carlos, doctor and a combatant. I have no idea how he would cope without Sarah though.
    4. Javier. His survival thus far speaks for itself, he's good in a fight and probably a good scavenger as well, given that he had to take care of Gabriel and Mariana for so long with just Kate as backup (from what we know).
    5. Hard last pick. Carley can shoot and isn't a dominating personality vying for leadership, otherwise it might be Violet; she's a good scrapper and steps up when another head leading is needed, hard to argue with that.

I feel like everyone in that group is good in combat both alone and in the group, plus they all have the mentality to care for both their own and others safety. Maybe I'm stacking too many leaders in with both Clem, Javi and Luke, but I don't really see them coming to blows about the position. I also feel like there aren't too many personal demons like what Jane, Kenny or David suffer from, unsure about Carlos without Sarah, but him being a doctor is a huge plus.

• edited October 2018

Lee, Clementine, Javier, Jane and Michonne.

• edited October 2018
    1. Rick Grimes (Comic)
    2. Carol (TV)
    3. Michonne (Comic)
    4. Clementine
    5. Carl Grimes (Comic)

Honorable mentions are Daryl Dixon, Louis, Lee Everett, Violet, Andrea (comic), and Negan (comic)

• Mind if I ask why actually Rick's comic version? His TV Series counterpart seems like a way better choice for me.

MRSHYGUY45 posted: »

* Rick Grimes (Comic) * Carol (TV) * Michonne (Comic) * Clementine * Carl Grimes (Comic) Honorable mentions are Daryl Dixon, Louis, Lee Everett, Violet, Andrea (comic), and Negan (comic)

• Before he got messed up by Negan.

Why comic version? He is a lot less badass than his TV version and he is missing a hand and also has his leg completely fucked.

• edited October 2018
    1. Carl Grimes (Comic)
    2. Clementine
    3. Rick Grimes (Comic)
    4. Lee Everett
    5. Andrea (Comic)

My honorable mentions would be Negan (Comics), Michonne (Comics), Molly, Carley, Javier, and Mercer.

• edited October 2018

Comic Rick, in my opinion, is more smarter, cool and collective compared to his TV version. Comic version of Rick is a better leader than TV Rick, especially in the current comic timeline.

Mind if I ask why actually Rick's comic version? His TV Series counterpart seems like a way better choice for me.

• edited October 2018

Lee: Leadership
    Javier: Leadership
    Carley: Marksmanship
    Eleanor: Medic
    James (Whisper) : Ability to walk among walkers

• Nate Negan Larry Abel and Randal

1. Clementine - Because I like her.
    2. Kenny - Tough son of a gun, brave and group first mentality.
    3. Lee - All the same as Kenny but a tad more level headed.
    4. Louis- You need someone funny to lighten the mood sometimes. He's charming.
    5. Eleanor - We need a nurse to patch people up. Always a good asset.
  • edited October 2018

Kenny would laugh so hard at Luis`s jokes that he might smash his head in, especially if he tries to flirt with Clem

ZombieKenny posted: »

* Clementine - Because I like her. * Kenny - Tough son of a gun, brave and group first mentality. * Lee - All the same as Kenny bu

• Clem TFS
    VI
    Molly
    Rick Comics
    Andrea Comics

• Louis has Kenny's and Lee's "yes" already.

Kenny would laugh so hard at Luis`s jokes that he might smash his head in, especially if he tries to flirt with Clem

Sign in to comment in this discussion.