How would you do in the Zombie Apocalypse?

How would you do in the Zombie Apocalypse and what would be the first thing you do?
(Same rules as the walking dead universe)

Tagged:

Comments

• Chill out in a shopping mall like they do in dawn of the dead

• edited October 2018

Stach up as much supplies as I can and go to my summer cottage and heat up the sauna

• Not to raise any eyebrows or anything but I’d be willing to do some heinous shit to make sure I get food and supplies from others so I’d be ok in the first few years. Not many guns in california so I’d move up north as far away from the big cities as I can. I can’t drive so I’m gonna have to stick close to others who do.

• edited October 2018

I always envision myself in the WD universe and formulate ideas of what i'd do or who i'd get along with but I'd probably suck pretty bad in their world just off of lack of Stamina. I'm not very athletic. The people in game walk miles and miles but I guess when you have to you have to. I'd get used to it.

But my main thing would be trying to gather water purification tablets which I have plenty of in my survival kit I made in real life. I want to be able to drink pond water and stuff of the sorts without getting sick. It'd be essential and make getting water easy.

I'd just try to find my family like everyone else does in the early stages. Probably find them dead or in some cult :(. But i'd just do as best as I could. Find groups. Try to be a Kenny type. Loyal, honest and with some what of a plan. Not selfish like Jane. I'd go Javier with a baseball bat but have a gun if need be but it attracts walkers so i'd save it for toughest moments.

My plan would honestly be to find a boat like Kenny. I know where their are vacant boats that people don't know about in my home town. They are old and dirty but look mendable. Even if it's a sail boat which would actually be better because you wouldn't worry about the motor breaking. Kenny the boat god will live on in me if the apocolypse happens. :lol:

• My imagination : build my own community and become the leader of it just like Rick.
    Reality : Die a stupid and pointless death because of a rash decision.

• Get out of the city.

• What I imagine: Grab a chainsaw and some guns and wreck zombies like the Doom Slayer does to demons.

Reality: Die within 5 minutes of the apocalypse.

• tbh i would be a bit like ben and clementine

• First I'd go to the library and steal whatever books I can find about survival. Then I'd go into the woods and build myself a nice treehut. And then I'd probably starve anyway.

• Why a tree hut when you can just go into an abondoned house? Don’t gotta worry about rent no more.

Onmens posted: »

First I'd go to the library and steal whatever books I can find about survival. Then I'd go into the woods and build myself a nice treehut. And then I'd probably starve anyway.

• Mostly because zombies can't climb trees.

We've got some castles in the area, but I have a feeling a lot of people would go there and I don't like crowds.

Why a tree hut when you can just go into an abondoned house? Don’t gotta worry about rent no more.

• ngl I'd just kill myself at the beginning if shit didn't seem like it was going to get better in the first week lmao

• We will probably all be like Ben if a zombie apocalypse happens in real life

• edited October 2018

Go to local gun store get an HK-416 grab some supplies ,food,water,comic books,and go to Alaska.

• edited October 2018

I would probably sit in my room listening to Imagine Dragons while a walker comes behind me and eats me :( :/

I wouldn't survive for long

• I actually have a friend that really believes something like that would happen so they got s secret place in Canada that’s stocked with years of food and supplies and is really fortified so I guess I would move in to that

• edited August 2019

• or The Mist!

Chill out in a shopping mall like they do in dawn of the dead

• See how far I can get down my bottle of Rum, take my sledgehammer, and travel into the unknown. If I live long enough to sober up, I'll think about survival. If I don't, I'd've died happily. That's really all of a chance I would deserve.

• If anything, the castles would get overrun like crawford was.

Onmens posted: »

Mostly because zombies can't climb trees. We've got some castles in the area, but I have a feeling a lot of people would go there and I don't like crowds.

• edited October 2018

I would probably barricade myself inside my house and survive as much as I can. In my country firearms aren't easy to find unfortunately, it's different from America where you can buy a gun in a candy shop.

• .... My name is Beatrice irl and I'd probably act exactly like her ? "SOMEBODY HELP MEEEE OH GOD" lol

• Pretty much 90% of us would be Ben, whether we like to admit it or not.

• From the inside maybe, but that would be a problem for any community.
    You'd be relatively safe from outside threats though, depending on the type of the castle and what state it's in.

If anything, the castles would get overrun like crawford was.

• Why is everybody a Ben here!??

• I would put up a valliant effort, but ultimately futile effort if I do not get help. I am smart and live in open areas but that limits resources and well...yeah if they dont get me...starvation will.

• You can’t. Trust me, I tried.

Gauss99 posted: »

I would probably barricade myself inside my house and survive as much as I can. In my country firearms aren't easy to find unfortunately, it's different from America where you can buy a gun in a candy shop.

• Guess I'll die.

• I know a guy that has a bunker and is stocked up on guns, ammo and canned food. We all think he's crazy but if shit really hit the fan that's the first place I'd go.
    At least till they ran outta food and started looking at me as if I were a cooked turkey. I know they'd resort to cannibalism if it comes down to it.

• didn't the mall get overrun and everyone died? ?

Chill out in a shopping mall like they do in dawn of the dead

• I'm gonna be frank, I think I'd just die immediately. :s

• Dead, just immidiately dead, without anime and video games, whats the point anyways

• Not in the original.

sarahsenpai posted: »

didn't the mall get overrun and everyone died? ?

• Probably pretty good. I have lots of guns and a family ranch to retreat to.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.