Episode 3 trailer Analyses

The trailer sure looks good. Hopefully the episode will be.

God bless everyone.

Comments

• Anyone know if it is a flashback or dream sequence in the trailer with Lee and Clem?

• If I had to take a guess I'd say it's a dream because the teaser trailer has a lot of dialogue from Lee, like Clem and Lee are having a discussion about current events.

• Also, in regards to the analysis. I really hope there's an option to make AJ leave during the Abel torture scene. I will definitely make him leave if I can. I also think the girl behind Lily is Minerva in the room. Nice job!

• It could be both right? Like the s2 flashback? She can have a flashback while dreaming

Anyone know if it is a flashback or dream sequence in the trailer with Lee and Clem?

• Yes, I'll make him leave as soon as possible. The scene where we told him don't let a walker bite was enough to tell me that there was something off with what he thought about violence. It shouldn't be taken lightly, not even in the apocalypse.

Pyreflie posted: »

Also, in regards to the analysis. I really hope there's an option to make AJ leave during the Abel torture scene. I will definitely make him leave if I can. I also think the girl behind Lily is Minerva in the room. Nice job!

• Right! I don't really blame the kid, he's grown up around death and killing, never knowing any other way but yeah, time to start learning how to interact with other real human beings.

Yes, I'll make him leave as soon as possible. The scene where we told him don't let a walker bite was enough to tell me that there was something off with what he thought about violence. It shouldn't be taken lightly, not even in the apocalypse.

• I think its a dream since in the other trailer they showed Clem waking up at the end.

Thank you for the comment.

God bless you.

Anyone know if it is a flashback or dream sequence in the trailer with Lee and Clem?

• Agreed.

Thank you for the comment.

God bless you.

If I had to take a guess I'd say it's a dream because the teaser trailer has a lot of dialogue from Lee, like Clem and Lee are having a discussion about current events.

• Thanks, Yeah I probably won't torture him at all to tell you the truth. still though his face.

Thank you.

Also, in regards to the analysis. I really hope there's an option to make AJ leave during the Abel torture scene. I will definitely make him leave if I can. I also think the girl behind Lily is Minerva in the room. Nice job!

• Are you going to to make another Clementine mom part 3 when it comes out?

• edited January 2019

If there are a bunch of mom moments in ep 3 then probably.

Thanks for keeping up.

God bless you.

Erinour posted: »

Are you going to to make another Clementine mom part 3 when it comes out?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.