Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about The Walking Dead

Comments

Melton23 posted: »

Idk, I can kinda see the playboy rabbit

• That's a spooky ghost coming out of that martini glass :)

Don't drink the martini

DabigRG posted: »

That's what I initially assumed it all to be, yes. But no--really look at it outside of what it's made of.

• I can totally see that

That's a spooky ghost coming out of that martini glass Don't drink the martini

• Dabig, let's be real here, nobody knows what obscure detail are you talking about, so why don't you save us some time and explain properly?

That's what I initially assumed it all to be, yes. But no--really look at it outside of what it's made of.

• Oh shoot, I forgot about this. Sorry:
    It's female reproductive organs.

Pipas posted: »

Dabig, let's be real here, nobody knows what obscure detail are you talking about, so why don't you save us some time and explain properly?

• Of course it is

Oh shoot, I forgot about this. Sorry: It's female reproductive organs.

• Well that wasn't exactly common knowledge, Brainiac.

Of course it is

• Carry on, sir.

• You just had the ruin the fun, didn't you?

btw I knew what you meant from the start, because you're so predictable.

• And not because you know anything about anatomy and physiology.

You just had the ruin the fun, didn't you? btw I knew what you meant from the start, because you're so predictable.

• Yeah, what does that depend on? How you treated Marlon before AJ shoots him? Maybe going up and petting her at Marlon's funeral in Episode 2?

NOHATCLEM posted: »

If you try to pet Rosie in the beginning of Broken Toys, she can decline and look away. You’ll get a notification telling you that she doesn’t trust you yet.

• I don’t think that’s what it is

• No?

I don’t think that’s what it is

• It's probably from both choices to interact with Rosie. Mostly from the first one where Marlon helps you bond with her.

Yeah, what does that depend on? How you treated Marlon before AJ shoots him? Maybe going up and petting her at Marlon's funeral in Episode 2?

• Don’t exactly want to risk sending a vagina over the forums but I definitely know that they don’t have ball shapes near the bottom

No?

• Wow, all of this over a mud splatter. How about we just drop it?

Don’t exactly want to risk sending a vagina over the forums but I definitely know that they don’t have ball shapes near the bottom

• Dat moment when you remember the bladder doesn't count

Don’t exactly want to risk sending a vagina over the forums but I definitely know that they don’t have ball shapes near the bottom

• I’ve been looking over this post since you posted it and not understanding it gave me an anxiety attack.

Dat moment when you remember the bladder doesn't count

• Consider it a stethoscope, then.

Wow, all of this over a mud splatter. How about we just drop it?

• edited January 2019

Dat moment when you remember the bladder doesn't count

• when you open the details you might forget thread and everyone is just talking about how DaBig's comments dont make sense

• I'm more surprised when his comments do make sense.

Poogers555 posted: »

when you open the details you might forget thread and everyone is just talking about how DaBig's comments dont make sense

• .The burnt down building on Ericson's campus has no actual backstory to it.

• Omar apparently keeps a lucky rabbit's foot that he dropped after being captured.

• If you stay silent on deciding to keep/burn the supplies vs the hay, AJ will decide to get the hay for the horses.

• Andy can actually die in two ways. Either Lee can kick him into the electric fence, or Lee can actually shoot Andy. I didn't find this out until recently.

• Really? Think I’ve only ever seen the electric fence death.

Andy can actually die in two ways. Either Lee can kick him into the electric fence, or Lee can actually shoot Andy. I didn't find this out until recently.

• I'm not sure how you access the gun death, but it is an option.

Rankles75 posted: »

Really? Think I’ve only ever seen the electric fence death.

• edited January 2019

Here's how you do it. When you get to the part where Lee is sitting on top of Andy, do not punch him. This will trigger another QTE sequence after which, Lee will kick Andy into the fence, stunning him briefly. Lee will then pick up the shotgun.

Again, you get the "come back here and finish this Lee!" at which point, you can shoot Andy in the head.

I'm not sure how you access the gun death, but it is an option.

• Oh shit, early TWAU goin on there.

Here's how you do it. When you get to the part where Lee is sitting on top of Andy, do not punch him. This will trigger another QTE sequence

• How so? Was there a similar moment in TWAU?

Oh shit, early TWAU goin on there.

• Pretty sure Andy gets the gun death if you tried to save Larry and chose to kill Andy, and he gets kicked into the fence if you killed Larry and chose to kill Larry

I'm not sure how you access the gun death, but it is an option.

• Snow can get grazed on the neck if you fail the QTE with Dee.
    Dee can also get hit in the face by a bullet bouncing off Werewolf if you do nothing.

How so? Was there a similar moment in TWAU?

• Nah, he can be kicked if you tried to save Larry.

Pretty sure Andy gets the gun death if you tried to save Larry and chose to kill Andy, and he gets kicked into the fence if you killed Larry and chose to kill Larry

• edited January 2019

Modelswaps are also apparently text color swaps.

• Is there a reason for why they changed it ?

• ...doubt?

• Damn, how did I not discover this?

There really is hidden stuff in this game.

Here's how you do it. When you get to the part where Lee is sitting on top of Andy, do not punch him. This will trigger another QTE sequence

• ..Remember that face distortion issue ANF had when it came to modelswaps? Well it's in TFS as well.

• Same engine, same problems.

..Remember that face distortion issue ANF had when it came to modelswaps? Well it's in TFS as well.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.