Which theories, did you have while playing TWD for the first time.

Comments

• The sad part is when later seasons implied that had Lee amputated it faster, he could've survived. Basically, by the time he thought to cut it off, the infection spread too far.

In Season 1 I was not expecting Lee to die from the bite given his arm was amputated, after all Hershel in Season One was bitten on the leg

• I always figured that was a shallow wound. Enough to bleed, but not enough to actually tear into anything vital like his actual organs. It's like when wrestlers blade their foreheads. It looks more dramatic than it actually is.

OneWayNoWay posted: »

I had assumed towards the end of Season 2, that no matter what happened with the Kenny vs Jane fight and who ended up winning, Kenny would s

• Speaking of Omid, I thought his leg and condition would end up as another major choice. In the preview, Kenny suggested leaving him behind if he didn't get better. I remember picking Christa to help on the train as soon as Omid hurt his leg because I thought Omid would die afterwards. I figured, "Well, he's a liability now, so might as well get rid of the less capable one, cruel as that sounds." But they both ended up okay.

wdfan posted: »

I thought Omid was gonna turn into a zombie and take a chunk out of Christa's neck when she was holding him, lmao.

• For theory 2, I remember a theory that AJ was actually a zombie baby. Basically, he had died after he was delivered and "reanimated" so to speak as a walker. It would explain why the cold didn't bother him, and because he has no teeth, he can't bite yet.

While playing the worst thing ever in the form of an episodic title named "No Going Back" I got to several points during my continuously dru

• Kenny vs. Luke would've been far better than Kenny vs. Jane. The latter didn't even know each other that well so had no reason to harbor so much tension.

* I believed that cutting Lee's arm meant that he would survive. But I was unfortunately wrong. * I thought that there was going to be a

• I remember mentally compartmentalizing who I would take on the boat and who I would leave, since Kenny made a big deal about its limited capacity.

i thought the ending scene of No Time Left would be: getting in the boat and putting the life jacket on Clem, and Kenny asks you "What do

• I had a crackpot theory that Abel would be immune to the walker virus. Something to do with the game mentioning him having different coloured eyes, I think.

Seems he’s just there as a human piñata though...

• Max and his crew were [unrelated] Starter Villains who would fight the Garcias throughout the first part, which would have the narrative purpose of showing us what the Garcias can do, both individually and as a family. And while out of practice too.

• I thought that too, being like the group who cornered christa.

DabigRG posted: »

Max and his crew were [unrelated] Starter Villains who would fight the Garcias throughout the first part, which would have the narrative purpose of showing us what the Garcias can do, both individually and as a family. And while out of practice too.

• That AJ will flip and shoot clementine at some point, accidentally or not I'm not sure.

• The theory that Clementine may have actually been hurt or violated in The New Frontier wasn't a far fetched one back in the day.
    Some people even theorized that she might have been raped.
    When you first ask her about being stuck in New Frontier, her "I got out, that's all that matters" is laced with a lot of pain, as if something did happen to her that she didn't want.

Eleanor was Joan's daughter. She hid her NF brand with the scarf. The New Frontier was a crazy ass militar cult that used zombies as an a

• In S2 when Clementine said "I thought you were dead" during episode 2 preview, I thought she was talking with Christa.

• Kenny vs luke choice
    I think lilly will be the leader of A new frontier
    Bonnie vs mike choice
    Christa returns in season 2 episode 5

• The [hypothetical] difference being that they are dealt with throughout the episode as opposed to showing up for the holdup, giving chase, and then coming back as a near massacre at the very end.

I thought that too, being like the group who cornered christa.

• Oh yeah, I remember that one. I thought it was kinda stupid/melo.

When you first ask her about being stuck in New Frontier, her "I got out, that's all that matters" is laced with a lot of pain, as if something did happen to her that she didn't want.

Given the flashback where she met Ava and her reaction to hearing they were in Richmond(which she suggested), I was pretty sure she had committed some sort of crime within them and had to escape.

The theory that Clementine may have actually been hurt or violated in The New Frontier wasn't a far fetched one back in the day. Some peopl

• I thought there would be a “Hug Lilly” option in Suffer the Children

• A number of us did.

I thought there would be a “Hug Lilly” option in Suffer the Children

• I thought so, too. I wish there was...

I thought there would be a “Hug Lilly” option in Suffer the Children

• Dr. Lingard would become an adversary to Eleanor.

• Ava was in her mid to late teens.

• Ruby would head the backlash against AJ.

• I figured Ava would be a secondary antagonist, can’t see her being David’s right-hand at all.

• It made the most sense after her introduction.

I figured Ava would be a secondary antagonist, can’t see her being David’s right-hand at all.

• Clem is going to die in TFS.

• Not quite the place for that, I don't think, but sure.

Clem is going to die in TFS.

• I got a Grey Delisle-as-a-redneck inflection from Violet based on her PS3 profile pic.

• I, like many others, found it interesting that Joan and what's her face, uh, Eleanor, looked somewhat similar. I also remember Eleanor talking about her parents (I think?), so I assumed, "Hey, maybe they're related!" Apparently this was actually true in an alternate version of the game, but yeah.

• She alludes to having missing family while fixing up Javier.

I, like many others, found it interesting that Joan and what's her face, uh, Eleanor, looked somewhat similar. I also remember Eleanor talki

• After seeing the teaser for S3, I predicted that Kenny/Jane would die at the beginning of the season.

• Not really a theory of anything that might be a plot point, but when Bonnie said "there might be another way," I thought she was switching teams.

• When A House Divided first came out, I remember there being theories that Kenny killed Luke, and that’s why he was so dismissive when Clementine asked him where he was. I know it’s unlike his character, but it would’ve been cool to see how something like that could’ve affected the relationship between Clementine and Kenny during S2.

• Oh yeah, I remember seeing something like that.

NOHATCLEM posted: »

When A House Divided first came out, I remember there being theories that Kenny killed Luke, and that’s why he was so dismissive when Clemen

• I feel old thinking about it.

DabigRG posted: »

Oh yeah, I remember seeing something like that.

• I thought Sam from Michonne was going to be in Season 3,maybe even as the protagonist,instead they made her determinant and we got the Javier family instead rip

I thought Wellington in season 2 didn't exist.

Like many others,i thought the end of Season 2 would be Kenny vs Luke.

I thought Sarah would die in the Russians gunfight in episode 5 if you saved her in EP4,and if you taught her how to use a gun in EP2 maybe she could've used it and kill one of the russians before dying.

Another theory that i had was that Conrad would survive the entire game..And i was right ! (Well at least in my game,i know a lot of people decided to kill him)

I thought they were gonna end A New Frontier on a big cliffhanger like,Clem going to the Ranch only to find out that David was lying and AJ's dead.

I thought Gabe would be the one to die instead of Mariana,i have no idea how that dumb kid survived this long.

I thought Clem was going to have an "emotional breakdown" at some point in season 2 or even ANF.

There's more but i'm gonna stop now.

• Tenn would be a mute woobie being raised by Violet.

• I really thought that AJ was dead. Wonder what would have happened if he really was.

• I thought the trapped female walker shown in Suffer the Children's trailer would turn out to be Minerva..

• Tenn may be blue screened in dealing with the revelation that his sisters weren't killed by walkers and how his way of dealing with it has been based on a lie.

• I thought Lilly was the leader of A New Frontier, maybe ANF wouldn't be so shitty if she was there

• Violet was gonna wanna find the raider(s) who took Sophie and Minerva away.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.