Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about The Walking Dead

Comments

• I heard it. I can hear it pretty easily.

Poogers555 posted: »

aj's vo was recorded somewhere other than the usual studio during the scene where AJ and Clem talk about what James said about walkers in th

• yes good job u have good ears sir

I heard it. I can hear it pretty easily.

• can you expand on that?

DabigRG posted: »

AJ was originally more of a moving goal in an earlier draft. It was once Kent Mudle's team joined up that this was changed.

• I can probably find the post again for the exact details, if necessary.
    Basically, it sounds like TFS really was gonna be about Clementeen's journey to find AJ like ANF set it up to be.

Ghetsis posted: »

can you expand on that?

• oh. Well, that sounds pretty bad when you consider that at that time a lot of the playerbase weren't fond of AJ and a whole season on finding him.. that idea sounds just like an idea that was mentioned at a meeting but then dismissed.

I can probably find the post again for the exact details, if necessary. Basically, it sounds like TFS really was gonna be about Clementeen's journey to find AJ like ANF set it up to be.

• More like what they legit planned on doing since they were wrapping up ANF and decided to change after the first few outlines.

oh. Well, that sounds pretty bad when you consider that at that time a lot of the playerbase weren't fond of AJ and a whole season on finding him.. that idea sounds just like an idea that was mentioned at a meeting but then dismissed.

• That's basically the reason they changed it. It was actually the plan for quite a while until Kent and his team got moved onto the project around Spring

oh. Well, that sounds pretty bad when you consider that at that time a lot of the playerbase weren't fond of AJ and a whole season on finding him.. that idea sounds just like an idea that was mentioned at a meeting but then dismissed.

• Willy was original known as "Kid peeing off wall" in earlier drafts.

Credit to @u/theunderoverdog

• Sophie and Miverna were originally black, but this was changed for honestly quite obvious reasons. :frowning:

• What reasons are those?

Sophie and Miverna were originally black, but this was changed for honestly quite obvious reasons.

• They were taken to be slaves?

What reasons are those?

• I read this and was like 'ohhhhhhhhh' they didn't want a white dude trading off a couple black girls into slavery, good call.

Sophie and Miverna were originally black, but this was changed for honestly quite obvious reasons.

• Minerva was at least mentally brainwashed and willingly killed her sister. I don’t think that’s quite the same thing as a slave.

They were taken to be slaves?

• Isn't it?
    For real though, we didn't have specifics before episode 3 finally came out following a considerable delay.

Minerva was at least mentally brainwashed and willingly killed her sister. I don’t think that’s quite the same thing as a slave.

• (He's talking about that concept art)

• Yeah it's probably one of the most complex callbacks of this season nice.

Kent explained how to get them

If you choose "You're just my conscience" when talking to Lee you can get a lot of different lines from Clem. If you interacted with the t

• I found these three correlations from The Final Season intro.

• Dang. Imagine those two were captives of the Delta, forced to either play along since they are still seafaring in a way or even forced to sit by while this war that dictates the lay of the land now abuses their passage.

iFoRias posted: »

(He's talking about that concept art)

• The Final Season's recreations of Lee and Clementine's models took a lot of work and almost broke the budget.

• He actually says it’s somewhere near Michigan, which backs up the fact that nobody knows that Wellington even exists and that it’s just a rumour with few people knowing the general location.

Both wellingtons could be plausible...or not. I think it’s more likely that Wellington is completely fictional.

And idk about that last one, haven’t read any of the lore in regards to what Canadians decided to do

It's an old and mostly irrelevant argument but a lot of people say that Wellington was in Ohio when it was most definitely in Michigan for s

• I never understood the problem with the 2 years and no less age gap

It seems like the only within Clementine's datable range is Omar ? Aasim... Damn

• Yeah, it’s the middle of a zombie apocalypse. I don’t think age gaps really mean that much in that situation...

Melton23 posted: »

I never understood the problem with the 2 years and no less age gap

• edited February 2019

This is coming from someone who's never dated anyone, so wtf do I know.

I never understood the problem with the 2 years and no less age gap

• Same tbf, heuehhee. But yeah, being in the Uk, one of the most traditional and old-timey countries in the world, where people still buy newspapers rather than going online...age ranges tend to be strict, often consisting of a 1 year gap at the very most, with most people preferring to date those who are from the exact same year

This is coming from someone who's never dated anyone, so wtf do I know.

• There's no specific lore that tells us what the Canadians might have done, but it's just kind of common sense to assume that at least some of them would travel south to see if things were any better in the US. In the comics every other country thinks America is doing better than them with the outbreak and many people try migrating there.

He actually says it’s somewhere near Michigan, which backs up the fact that nobody knows that Wellington even exists and that it’s just a ru

• Fair enough

There's no specific lore that tells us what the Canadians might have done, but it's just kind of common sense to assume that at least some o

• I like how there's a different call back depending on what Lee's last advice was before he died, during the flashback scene. About the 'keep your hair short', 'keep moving' or 'avoid cities'

iFoRias posted: »

Yeah it's probably one of the most complex callbacks of this season nice. Kent explained how to get them

• Well, it was one of the choices in the save generator.

Pyreflie posted: »

I like how there's a different call back depending on what Lee's last advice was before he died, during the flashback scene. About the 'keep your hair short', 'keep moving' or 'avoid cities'

In Road to Survival, Gabe can use a katana. Fittingly enough, Kate was also shown using one on a menu card.

Wow, her love for him really does have no limits

Credit to @Joe_Momma

• I’m pretty sure it’s a machete Kate has in the menu card, but I could be wrong

. In Road to Survival, Gabe can use a katana. Fittingly enough, Kate was also shown using one on a menu card. Wow, her love for him really does have no limits Credit to @Joe_Momma

• Oh, so she really is Luke?

I’m pretty sure it’s a machete Kate has in the menu card, but I could be wrong

1. That’s a detail?
    2. The second one isn’t a katana

. In Road to Survival, Gabe can use a katana. Fittingly enough, Kate was also shown using one on a menu card. Wow, her love for him really does have no limits Credit to @Joe_Momma

• For people who don't play Road to Survival, most definitely.
    But yeah, I couldn't help but make a connection there.

* That’s a detail? * The second one isn’t a katana

• Bonnie's beta model is named Annie.

• It is not.
    Bonnie has no "beta" model, also that term shouldn't be used in general, unless the asset in question is from a version that is marked as "beta".

Annie = Stephanie from Shel's chapter, was originally supposed to be with the group at the end.

Stephanie = The woman that gets eaten in front of Shel and Anti Clem Becca in Vince's chapter.

Bonnie's beta model is named Annie.

• Really now?
    Like, I knew she was used in Vince's story, but I remember people saying Annie was an early version of Bonnie.

Kett posted: »

It is not. Bonnie has no "beta" model, also that term shouldn't be used in general, unless the asset in question is from a version that is

• About explosion from TFS Episode 4 and debate who will die, who will survive:
    I think ONLY Delta members will die in explosion. Here’s why...
    Not long ago I noticed an interesting detail.
    IF you let AJ kill Lilly, Sullene (one of the raiders) will show up on the deck. She will say something like „Lilly, we couldn’t find the others...”
    Which means that Clem’s friends WEREN’T on the boat WHEN IT EXPLODED.
    Unless someone came back for Clem and AJ. We will find out soon.

• Fuck everything

• Now we are talking! ?

Fuck everything

Sign in to comment in this discussion.