The Walking Dead Meme and Fun Thread (Mobile warning)

Comments

• People are gross then.

DabigRG posted: »

Considering people have been asking for something of that since Season 2 was confirmed, I'd say Snit isn't far from the money.

• I know, right?

Though news, this is not.

Pyreflie posted: »

People are gross then.

• ˢᵒᵐᵉᵒᶰᵉ ᵉᶫˢᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗ ᵐᵃᵏᶦᶰᵍ ᵐᵉᵐᵉˢ ᶦᵐ ᶠᵉᵉᶫᶦᶰᵍ ᵃᶫᵒᶰᵉ ʳᶰ

• edited February 2019

Fuck everyone's gone even @Joe_Momma stopped posting the forums are dead af :kensad:

Poogers555 posted: »

ˢᵒᵐᵉᵒᶰᵉ ᵉᶫˢᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗ ᵐᵃᵏᶦᶰᵍ ᵐᵉᵐᵉˢ ᶦᵐ ᶠᵉᵉᶫᶦᶰᵍ ᵃᶫᵒᶰᵉ ʳᶰ

• edited February 2019

y'all fucked in the head

• Body is 3 characters too short.

ˢᵒᵐᵉᵒᶰᵉ ᵉᶫˢᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗ ᵐᵃᵏᶦᶰᵍ ᵐᵉᵐᵉˢ ᶦᵐ ᶠᵉᵉᶫᶦᶰᵍ ᵃᶫᵒᶰᵉ ʳᶰ

• Foq man...?

iFoRias posted: »

damn clem

• Watch your mouth Troy!

• Ah Troy. Such an unintentionally fun guy.

Watch your mouth Troy!

• what if lilly wasnt written like ass?

• Good old Poogers has been posting too many 'TFS sucks' memes so I'm gonna try to balance out the force?

• edited March 2019

...Why is deleting posts not a thing you can do? Or am I just missing an option here? Forums are literally the worst.

• He’ll be fine...

• What the fu--what face is that?

Though on the low, I honestly didn't think about it at that point.

what if lilly wasnt written like ass?

• You cannot delete your own posts manually, but you are able to self-report your own posts by clicking "Flag" and explaining that you'd like your post to be deleted. Mods will usually do so without any problem.

Cdognkal2 posted: »

...Why is deleting posts not a thing you can do? Or am I just missing an option here? Forums are literally the worst.

• Had ya'll, anyway

Credit: @Dex-Starr

• tfw youre getting a dlc episode april 23rd 2019

yall excited for the kenny dlc right?

• No.

tfw youre getting a dlc episode april 23rd 2019 yall excited for the kenny dlc right?

• I can’t sleep

• Want someone to tuck ya in?

MrGraffio posted: »

I can’t sleep

• :flushed: ...

Want someone to tuck ya in?

• Was expecting a Life is Strange line, instead I got DabigRGed

Want someone to tuck ya in?

• Clem’s a little on the slow side

• I know an easy fix to this

Clem: AJ, the gun.
    AJ: [tosses gun to Clem]
    Clem: [blows Lilly's brains out]

Crisis averted

Dex-Starr posted: »

Clem’s a little on the slow side

• Dude has a point

please stop

• And if AJ pulls a “You can’t tell me what to do” on Clem? Then what?? Also, there’s like an infinite number of crises happening in that game

I know an easy fix to this Clem: AJ, the gun. AJ: [tosses gun to Clem] Clem: [blows Lilly's brains out] Crisis averted

• Tfw u crop Lee’s head onto Lee’s body

Watch your mouth Troy!

• edited March 2019

You can't even search for people, posts, there are no advanced settings, the "heart like" is looks like from a 20 year old forum etc.

Yes these forums are really one of the worst ever I've managed to come across.

Cdognkal2 posted: »

• The new update sucked and is the reason pretty much everyone left the forums.

That and also ANF.

Razer531 posted: »

You can't even search for people, posts, there are no advanced settings, the "heart like" is looks like from a 20 year old forum etc. Yes these forums are really one of the worst ever I've managed to come across.

• Really? I know people weren't used to it when it first released, but it works well for a close-knit community. Barely any users now though. I prefer this to reddit, and I've actually seen many members saying this is (was) one of their favourite forums.

iFoRias posted: »

The new update sucked and is the reason pretty much everyone left the forums. That and also ANF.

• That’s a good name...

• "dank meme"

• fuck this man

• Absolutely no one:

Me:

• And that is why we call you our King, because no one can bestride your level of authority over memes. :pensive:

Unless you include the subreddit.

Absolutely no one: Me:

• ᴵᵛᵉ ᵒᶰᶫʸ ᵖᵒˢᵗᵉᵈ ᵒᶰᵉ ᵐᵉᵐᵉ ᵒᶰ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵘᵇʳᵉᵈᵈᶦᵗ ᵃᶰᵈ ᶦᵗ ᵇᶫᵉʷ ᵘᵖ ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵃʷᵃʸ⋅ ᵀʰᵉ ˢᵘᵇʳᵉᵈᵈᶦᵗ ˢʰᵒᵘᶫᵈ ᵇᵉ ᵗʰᵃᶰᵏᶠᵘᶫ ᴵ ᵍᶦᵛᵉ ᵗʰᵉᵐ ᵃ ᶜʰᵃᶰᶜᵉ ᵗᵒ ᵗʰᶦᶰᵏ ᵗʰᵉʸ ᵐᵃᵏᵉ ᵍᵒᵒᵈ ᵐᵉᵐᵉˢ⋅

And that is why we call you our King, because no one can bestride your level of authority over memes. Unless you include the subreddit.

• press F for season 2.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.