The Walking Dead Meme and Fun Thread (Mobile warning)

Comments

• They showed us Eddie instead. What a fucking joke...

• Yo can you post these on the subreddit ?

I'd love to see the reaction of the retards there

Poogers555 posted: »

what if game wasnt linear

• When you fucked up and your love interest died on the bridge

• When Clem died in the barn but came back at the end

Telltale :

• As of yesterday

Credit to @Dex-Starr

• in all honesty I think the subreddit would probably say the same about the guys here

Yo can you post these on the subreddit ? I'd love to see the reaction of the retards there

• Lmfaoooo Rias jokes on you, my love interest survived on my first playthrough.
    :wow:

iFoRias posted: »

When you fucked up and your love interest died on the bridge

• Maybe I will but who knows, that subreddit is kinda retarded like you said.

I posted a meme making a joke about Louis and Violet and it was down voted because everyone thought it was a "ship war" post or some shit when it wasnt lmao

Posting any meme that criticizes the game in any manner never gets far lmao

(But I might try posting that one just to see if it gets downvoted for small criticism lmao)

Yo can you post these on the subreddit ? I'd love to see the reaction of the retards there

• I said I was disappointed with the finale and I got downvoted to hell and back so yeah....

Maybe I will but who knows, that subreddit is kinda retarded like you said. I posted a meme making a joke about Louis and Violet and it w

• I mean people over there think Skybound is going to continue this style of Walking Dead games and also think Skybound made money off Final Season so uhhhh

I said I was disappointed with the finale and I got downvoted to hell and back so yeah....

• YOU PICKED THE WRONG BARN FOOL

(this meme is also an experiment HMMM)

• Tfw TFS is AJ's redemption arc

what if game wasnt linear

• that wierd grumpy walk? That was hilarious and completely downplayed the scene I struggled to listen to what the choice was about.

Kevin Bruner after playing episode 4 and seeing James reuses Bigby's walk animation for 2 seconds, so he can now sue Skybound for copywritten code skybound didnt buy

• That's actually sad. I sorta feel sorry for them. Probably have April 23rd marked on their calendars (btw everyone you should too)

I mean people over there think Skybound is going to continue this style of Walking Dead games and also think Skybound made money off Final Season so uhhhh

• ''Omg have you never seen someone with a fever she was hurting from a fever so it makes sense that cutting her leg off would work smh!!''

YOU PICKED THE WRONG BARN FOOL (this meme is also an experiment HMMM)

• Well fuck Tylenol then.

Ghetsis posted: »

''Omg have you never seen someone with a fever she was hurting from a fever so it makes sense that cutting her leg off would work smh!!''

• Violet's last name is Graham, cannon confirmed.

Dan10 posted: »

"The game was rigged from the start" New Vegas was so branching and fed the dream of a power hungry freak myself.

• I love how Lily vanishes into the ether never to be seen again, then comes back, then vanishes again but like for realsies this time.

• edited March 2019

how i felt when my violet died

• IMO it was such a weird choice, why on Earth would I let a 5 year old be the judge, jury and executioner when it comes to someone's life when he basically just said he can't tell what's right or wrong anymore and as long as he's protecting his friends he'll do anything, which isn't necesairly bad, as long as you can think clearly. Besides, 10 minutes ago he still believed walkers are people. None of his actions proves that he's ready to make the calls and in the end, you're being "punished" for not trusting a little child.

how i felt when my violet died

• RIP Max ?

Daily reminder

• Implying he's dead then.

Fangirl101 posted: »

RIP Max ?

• Delete.

DabigRG posted: »

So eager to makeup

• Oh yeah, I did make that.
    For some reason, my labtop decided to chug for a bit right as Violet moved in.

Fangirl101 posted: »

Delete.

• when your buddy shows up after 7 years just to die in 10 seconds for the sake of a dumb in-joke from the devs

(I think this was originally @Joe_Momma 's meme so thanks g)

• Should've been you.

when your buddy shows up after 7 years just to die in 10 seconds for the sake of a dumb in-joke from the devs (I think this was originally @Joe_Momma 's meme so thanks g)

• preach it.
    I agree 100%

IMO it was such a weird choice, why on Earth would I let a 5 year old be the judge, jury and executioner when it comes to someone's life whe

• edited March 2019

@Divided_We_Fall I did an expirment and posted one meme that gave minor criticisms for Final Season and it didnt go anywhere but the meme I posted that didnt did, so in conclusion r/thewalkingdead has a small pee pee and is insecure about acknowledging even the smallest missteps in the season.

• When you realize that with the end of Clem's story this entire forum will be finally gone forever and you'll have to say goodbye once again

It's been a pleasure to know y'all

• edited March 2019

About to post this on r/thewalkingdead. Im prepared for the backlash.

• They'll eat you alive out there

About to post this on r/thewalkingdead. Im prepared for the backlash.

• Godspeed brother.

bruzdaa posted: »

They'll eat you alive out there

• tfw you see kent mundle is beyond happy about the minnie bridge sequence even though it breaks the rules of the universe which makes it just feel really stupid rather than something really cool

• They done got me good I tell yah hwat.

• Except my Louis. RIP

• REAL lucky.

• If you play the first episode and then the last you see the fuking nosedive in quality a mile away, but without skybound we wouldn’t have nothing so i cant be angry

• edited March 2019

James: YOU FOLLOW US I SPRAIN YOUR ANKLE! FOLLOW US AFTER THAT I'LL BRAKE YOUR LEG!
    Clem: TAKE THIS PITY PARTY OF YOURS AND SHOVE IT UP YOUR ASS
    AJ: GET IN BETWEEN ME AND HER I'LL KILL YOU!

Tenn:

• Dont vorry guys Minerva is alive!

She just jumped on a train to Pandora

• If we get to play as her I'm going to enjoy getting her killed over and over again.

MrGraffio posted: »

Dont vorry guys Minerva is alive! She just jumped on a train to Pandora

Sign in to comment in this discussion.