The Walking Dead Meme and Fun Thread (Mobile warning)

Comments

• I'm pretty sure that's Maya (Borderlands 2's siren) from the trailer. But I did see someone in a hood like that. Thought it was Helena Pierce but I forgot she died in the last game.

Poogers555 posted: »

(also rhys and fiona possibly confirmed) (sorry this is now the borderlands thread)

• When Take Us Back starts playing but I know it's getting Alela Diane some royalties

• Bruh moment for sure.

• And now I'm completely turned off from this game.

Bruh moment for sure.

• Local woman too beloved to die

• Dammit

Joe_Momma posted: »

Local woman too beloved to die

• The fastest F in the west

sorry for the meme spam but F in chat please

• You know I probably should've posted this before my "Pych urban, you thought!" meme...

• Holy shit fam, how didn't I notice my fellow 'Stacheist Brother is back! So happy to see you again!

bruzdaa posted: »

FFFFF F FFFF F F

• @Kenny_The_Almighty @bruzdaa
    KENNY GANG UNITE!

Holy shit fam, how didn't I notice my fellow 'Stacheist Brother is back! So happy to see you again!

• edited March 2019

Last non-twd meme I promise

• edited March 2019

Hes just baiting us, the real reason theres a chance hes not coming back to voice rhys because he wants rid of that unholy ugly ass moustache he's got.

Last non-twd meme I promise

DabigRG posted: »

Credit to @BabyZone

• Not gonna lie, before season 4 I'd have swapped em

• Oh, but I didn't start, honey.

Fangirl101 posted: »

Shoutout to @Kent_Mudle

• edited March 2019

You should've went to bed without posting this, Dabig.

12:33: That's better

Credit to @BabyZone

• “Those homemade pies sure look good.”

• Meh.
    You've seen the real deal by now, so I guess it's even more obvious that it's filler.
    Filler that got a laugh out of me, but a time saver nonetheless.

You should've went to bed without posting this, Dabig. 12:33: That's better

• I did it boys! I caught em all!

And now with a snap of my fingers half of Clem's leg shall disappear.

• Made this like 6 months ago, but figured I might as well share with the class

• Where'd those renders come from?

Cdognkal2 posted: »

Made this like 6 months ago, but figured I might as well share with the class

• Yeahhhh...I couldn't get the vid to download right so I just had to crop it so it would actually fit the screen. Oops

Where'd those renders come from?

• @Poogers555 hey bro...are ya gonna make another video now that the Telltale formula its finally over

• I was thinking about it, might do one about how I felt about episode 4.

MrGraffio posted: »

@Poogers555 hey bro...are ya gonna make another video now that the Telltale formula its finally over

• might do one about how I felt about episode 4.

Oh boy,can't wait !

I was thinking about it, might do one about how I felt about episode 4.

• We gonna have to.

iFoRias posted: »

might do one about how I felt about episode 4. Oh boy,can't wait !

• When Clementine now lives in a boarding school

• You know, it's been a decade since that meme and we still don't know where he at.

• aw god fuck budget machine broke guys ;(

• The feeling is mutual, brother. It's good to be back.

Kenny Gang Forever and Ever!
    @Joe_Momma @Kenny_The_Almighty

Holy shit fam, how didn't I notice my fellow 'Stacheist Brother is back! So happy to see you again!

• [Insert TWAU intro theme]

• tfw you break the rules of the universe just because its "cool" and totally doesnt just make the scene feel ridiculous

• Best Girl Alert

Check out the Image Name, btw

• Did Kmudle say that? Whoever said that, I'm shocked.

tfw you break the rules of the universe just because its "cool" and totally doesnt just make the scene feel ridiculous

• Yeah it was Mundle. His basic attitude lately to people asking questions like Clem's bite and even how AJ managed to get Clem to safety has dead ass been "Who cares?" which is honestly stupid. You cant write a story, have a plot hole, then go "yeah but who cares" especially when its a story based game. He also seems to have this weird attitude about walkers saying "Walker rules are inconstant and dont matter that much" which again, stupid. Only time they feel inconstant is when they were changing them to fit their narrative lmao

Ghetsis posted: »

Did Kmudle say that? Whoever said that, I'm shocked.

• Exactly. My dissapointment in Mudle is immeasurable.

Yeah it was Mundle. His basic attitude lately to people asking questions like Clem's bite and even how AJ managed to get Clem to safety has

• In his defense, they got direct permission to do so from Skybound and Kirkman to do it exactly like they did. They consulted with them to make sure it was fine, and they gave them the green light.

Yeah it was Mundle. His basic attitude lately to people asking questions like Clem's bite and even how AJ managed to get Clem to safety has

Sign in to comment in this discussion.