Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

1445044514452445344544456»

Comments

• edited September 2018

hmu on discord sometimes friendos
    just to say hi

• So many people seem to be moving to discord

ABigBadWolf posted: »

hmu on discord sometimes friendos just to say hi

• Thank you for that beautiful art. Never tried Xenoblade games. I'm just playing Overwatch (and trying to quest with GrowlingPeanuts in Elder Scrolls Online) while waiting for the next great story based game to catch my eye. Or next Borderlands.

MichaelBP posted: »

Life's been fine for the most part. It's mostly been more of the usual. Right now I'm just waiting to start playing Xenoblade Chronicles 2's story expansion tomorrow, or hopefully it might be up for download tonight. I do hope that you've been well!

• I'm not a huge fan but it's convenient actually having a friends list and the chat format is nice

So many people seem to be moving to discord

• alrighty, guessin you go by abigbadwolf still? Mine is hammer morty (should be same avatar as here tho), open to any rhyiona fam, just let me know who you are here.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

I'm not a huge fan but it's convenient actually having a friends list and the chat format is nice

• edited September 2018

Maybe someone could create a discord server just to stay in touch? Even if we won't chat every time, just having you guys somewhere would be somehow reassuring :smile:

Hit me up on discord too if you want, I'm just bunting
    Anyway, I'll always remember and love this place and people I met here
    Cheers ♡

• edited September 2018

PMed you my code

if anyone wants it just shoot me a PM too

pretty sure you need the #, not just the name lol

alrighty, guessin you go by abigbadwolf still? Mine is hammer morty (should be same avatar as here tho), open to any rhyiona fam, just let me know who you are here.

• wow 8.1M views. d a m n b o i

welp, it's been a fun ride. i hope everyone is doing okay! <3

• Not if I play it first. :heart:

• That's a sweet response. Don't worry, I'll reward you, soon. :heart:

• i'm sure you spent them well

That's a sweet response. Don't worry, I'll reward you, soon.

• I'm gonna miss you all if this website ever gets shit down, just remeber you lot was the reason I joined the forum in the first place. I made so many friends mostly on this thread ❤

• Damn I never thought I would see TT go down like this. Makes me so sad. This website brings so many good memories too <3 Feels like it was just yesterday when I was shitposting here. It was really silly but fun.

• tfw this place is so dead that this year it didn't even get turned into some other abomination of a thread like the previous April Fools' days.
    Not sure whether to be disappointed or relieved. Oh well, while I'm here I may as well post one last art dump.

https://medjc.tumblr.com/post/182817079227/happy-valentines-day-have-a-wip-that-i-might-just

https://medjc.tumblr.com/post/183571007222/hi-love-can-you-do-e-1-for-rhyiona-for-the

https://medjc.tumblr.com/post/183083081232/wanna-do-r3-for-the-kiss-meme-for-the-babies-rhys

https://medjc.tumblr.com/post/183120499142/l1-please-or-l2-3

• I wonder if Rhys/Fiona's romances will still be a thing in Borderlands 3.

• Dying to play/see more about BL3 and I'll absolutely go insane if Rhyiona is in it.

Chibikid posted: »

I wonder if Rhys/Fiona's romances will still be a thing in Borderlands 3.

• If they are in it i wonder how they'll integrate the varying different cannons for both the characters and their romances. I'd assume they'll have an import option to transfer your TFBL information into BL3 which makes the canon of BL3 regarding Rhys/Fiona based on your story.

Green613 posted: »

Dying to play/see more about BL3 and I'll absolutely go insane if Rhyiona is in it.

• Would be nice if they included a save importer like you mentioned, or at least it the player could be presented with questions about certain choices they had made in Tales From The Borderlands when first starting up Borderlands 3 (and hopefully Rhyiona would be a part of that).
    Gearbox please, I'll finally fully forgive you for Colonial Marines if you include some Rhyiona moments in BL3.

I wonder if Rhys/Fiona's romances will still be a thing in Borderlands 3.

• Mmmm idk, I'd assume if they were going to even have our choices make a difference, they'd do something similar to the story builder for TWD final season.

If they are in it i wonder how they'll integrate the varying different cannons for both the characters and their romances. I'd assume they'l

• Honestly, I doubt they'll let us choose. They'll probably just pick what's canon and be done with it.

If they are in it i wonder how they'll integrate the varying different cannons for both the characters and their romances. I'd assume they'l

• Love everyone on this thread so much. Don’t think I’ll ever forget that amazing Summer. BL3 reminded me of everything by a tenfold...I really miss this place. ;-; Really hope you guys are living great lives.
    Is there a Discord or anything for Rhyionians?

• I guess you can join this discord
    https://discord.gg/borderlands

I think it's the only one that is really active,they've got a tales channel i haven't seen any Rhyiona shippers in it though maybe they're just all scared and hiding from the big bad Rhysha shippers ?

Love everyone on this thread so much. Don’t think I’ll ever forget that amazing Summer. BL3 reminded me of everything by a tenfold...I reall

• I'd like to join, but it says the invite is invalid. ?

iFoRias posted: »

I guess you can join this discord https://discord.gg/borderlands I think it's the only one that is really active,they've got a tales ch

• Oof yeah apparently it's not working on the forums,i sent you an invite on discord check out your PMs.

if you guys want an invite give me your discord tag and i'll add you and give it to you personally.

Pipas posted: »

I'd like to join, but it says the invite is invalid. ?

• Rhyiona Forever my dudes.

• Can't believe these are very likely the final hours where it's possible to go on a trip down memory lane and look back on the comments from 2015 T_T

Poogers555 posted: »

Rhyiona Forever my dudes.

• Hello fam. I'm still here....

umm, oh, besides discord, don't forget we still got a steam group! And I'm still up as ever for playing with people when I'm free.

• Rhysa

Poogers555 posted: »

Rhyiona Forever my dudes.

• edited July 2019

I know I'm late to the party, but...
    did anybody else get nostalgic af seeing vaughn in "Fight for Sanctuary"? or doing the "In Memoriam"-quest for Scooter? damn I miss this guy, that quest was emotional like hell XD I sure hope we see some more of these guys in bl3. I sure hope we see some SHIPPIIING ♫

also guess what this f*cker is reinstalling

• Rhysha and Rhyiona. Those were the days.

Hope everyone is good and can't wait for Borderlands 3 to come out <3

Sign in to comment in this discussion.