The Walking Dead Meme and Fun Thread (Mobile warning)

Comments

• Episode 5 was the best cause Kate died.

Melton23 posted: »

Episode 1 was eh for me, episode 2 was better, episode 3 was great, episode 4 slightly declined but was still decent and episode 5 was the best.

• Determinantely in one scenario

Episode 5 was the best cause Kate died.

• Adoption is a consideration

Credit to @Trans_Brody

• edited April 2019

"We didn't forget Kenny's hat guys but we were too lazy to put it into the game so instead we will make YOU pay for it"

Wow thanks you so much guys this is definitely what we needed

• tfw you still cant buy official Clem hat merch but you can get the Kenny hat in real life I guess

• Legit only want that t-shirt and that poster that's it. Anyone who gets it and doesn't want those two things hmu ?

iFoRias posted: »

"We didn't forget Kenny's hat guys but we were too lazy to put it into the game so instead we will make YOU pay for it" Wow thanks you so much guys this is definitely what we needed

• Not going to lie, I think I'm getting this just for the Clementine nesting doll.

"We didn't forget Kenny's hat guys but we were too lazy to put it into the game so instead we will make YOU pay for it" Wow thanks you so much guys this is definitely what we needed

• ERICSON BOARDING SCHOOL FOR TROUBLE YOUTH

• Well as well as an art gallery and a Music player, there will also be a 3D model viewer with playable voicelines, they missed an oppurtunity to allow AJ to wear it

Poogers555 posted: »

tfw you still cant buy official Clem hat merch but you can get the Kenny hat in real life I guess

• If only both Kate and Gabe dying weren't choices and stayed canon to everyone's game.

Episode 5 was the best cause Kate died.

• Todd Howard: I'm going to sell Skyrim more times than any other game.
    TellTale/Skybound: Hold my beer

Really tho, original, Special Edition, VR, Switch, and Alexia version for Skyrim. Only 5. They've been beat.

• inb4 the "definitive edition" is the exact same as the collection just plus Season 4, thus why they removed the collection from stores

Joe_Momma posted: »

Todd Howard: I'm going to sell Skyrim more times than any other game. TellTale/Skybound: Hold my beer (Spoiler)

• If only you'd back off and become mum on that already.

AronDracula posted: »

If only both Kate and Gabe dying weren't choices and stayed canon to everyone's game.

• The Alexa one is free so it technically doesn’t count

Todd Howard: I'm going to sell Skyrim more times than any other game. TellTale/Skybound: Hold my beer (Spoiler)

• Hope not or this meme is gonna age really poorly.

inb4 the "definitive edition" is the exact same as the collection just plus Season 4, thus why they removed the collection from stores

• im feelin it now

• Feelin what, Mr. Grafs?

MrGraffio posted: »

im feelin it now

• the void of a Telltaleless universe

DabigRG posted: »

Feelin what, Mr. Grafs?

• Gee, where've you been?

MrGraffio posted: »

the void of a Telltaleless universe

• yo skybound needs to eat too

Sold!

• Well, at least I've got a National album coming in soon.

• THE BOATMAN COMETH!

• "thats literally ALL they had to do."
    Credit to @walkingtothegasstation

• When you hear Take Us Back and the player crying in the background

• How telltale really died...

• Technically Telltale was already dead before Clementine’s fakeout so this meme gets a 4/10 ?

How telltale really died...

• played like a damn fiddle

• I was wondering that.. why tho? He said that the rain and model thing in ANF was fixed and he saw himself that Javi looked nice. And all of the changes mentioned are on Skybound's website and haven't been removed - that's pretty much everything Kent said, except for when he alluded to the Definitive being sold separately at some point. So I guess Skybound told him to remove that and he panicked/played it safe and removed everything regarding that.

played like a damn fiddle

• Because the website gives a list of features but doesnt go super in depth like Kent was, meaning it probably doesnt look the way he was saying it was going to, so he had to delete it so people cant go "but you guys said it would look specifically this way!"

Ghetsis posted: »

I was wondering that.. why tho? He said that the rain and model thing in ANF was fixed and he saw himself that Javi looked nice. And all of

• I remember those deleted posts and he didn't say too much, he pretty much said what Skybound said. Updated lighting, collection models, what counts as a remaster and remake, etc. I don't remember him making any bold statements, but we'll see how things go.

Because the website gives a list of features but doesnt go super in depth like Kent was, meaning it probably doesnt look the way he was sayi

• Continuing my tradition of reposting this every year on April 20th. Year... 3? 4?

• Oh shit I forgot...I missed Hitler’s birthday ?

Continuing my tradition of reposting this every year on April 20th. Year... 3? 4?

• Ya'll Ready for a Hunt?

• You know with Louis being romancable and then getting his tongue cut out there's a pretty clear inappropriate joke to be made, but no one went for it. On the one hand I'm glad you all have some decency, but on the other I'm a little sad. I was kinda hoping someone would so me and the usual gang could jump down their throat and roast them with raction memes. Like firefighters hoping somewhere catches on fire just to give them something to do.

I am both extremely proud and extremely disappointed in you all.

• edited April 2019

Then apparently I’m a ghost person cos I’m literally the only one here who still fights against the “Clem will you be my girlfriend” note in the romanced Louis playthrough. Gahdammit, it doesn’t say that! The budget makes it look like it says that, but canonically it says “hippity hoppity, you are my property” ?

You know with Louis being romancable and then getting his tongue cut out there's a pretty clear inappropriate joke to be made, but no one we

• Somebody in the Violet thread did.
    Because class.

You know with Louis being romancable and then getting his tongue cut out there's a pretty clear inappropriate joke to be made, but no one we

• https://www.etsy.com/listing/643002241/clementines-hat-telltales-the-walking?show_sold_out_detail=1

A much better handmade Clem hat than you will ever get from an official merch. Definitely worth the buy.

tfw you still cant buy official Clem hat merch but you can get the Kenny hat in real life I guess

Sign in to comment in this discussion.